» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by Underdog21 Today at 10:00 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 9:28 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 6:27 pm

» One Knight in Hel- Triin vs Bianka Hardcore
by Lilybell Yesterday at 4:27 pm

» It Takes Two To Tango (Ayesha and Anne)
by Lilybell Yesterday at 4:13 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 31 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 29 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 12:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Swallow Your Pride!

3 posters

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Swallow Your Pride! - Page 8 Empty Re: Swallow Your Pride!

Post by Lobo Mon May 26, 2014 11:37 pm

Kelly continued to apply the simple side headlock as best she knew how, getting frustrated to see that her partner was having so much trouble with the hold. It was discouraging, to see that someone she was investing in, could not defend herslef from this simple technique. Imgine IF Mercy knew one lame hold to subdue Lilly, she could take up the entrire Friction TV broadcast for that night if she had to and Lilly would look bad! Or even worse... It would make Kelly herself look bad!

But then, thank the gods of Wrestling, Lilly did something great, she moved and lifted her legs, springing them up and wrapping them around Kelly's head, breaking the scissor and forcing Kelly to the mat within the hold.

"Ngh! Y-You did it.. Y-ou...Bitch..." Kelly would growl within the hold, her bare hands gripping Lilly's ankles, trying to pry them off.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Mon May 26, 2014 11:48 pm

Lilly gritted her teeth as she struggled in the hold. She wasn't going to let Kelly keep her down like this. Sure, she panicked, but she was still a fighter, and refused to just give her the satisfaction of knowing that she could keep her down with something so simple. Not a chance in hell. So, she lifted her powerful legs, and thankfully, she managed to successfully wrap them around her tutor's throat. Lilly locked her legs tight, pulling the blonde down to the mat, and finaly managing to get Kelly off of her neck.

The cheerleader let out a relieved sigh as the pressure on her neck went away. Such a simple hold, and it hurt. It made her neck feel stiff. What a pain in the ass... Looking over now, she had Kelly locked between her powerful legs. So who was on top now? Kelly taunted her, but thanks to her "advice," Lilly was the one in the position to taunt.

"Now who's stuck in something simple?" Lilly teased, grinning her vile grin at Kelly. "Come on, get out of it, it's so simple." Lilly enunciated the last words, throwing them in the blonde's face. She took the chance to also apply more pressure, locking her ankles together and twisting her body just bit to try and choke out Kelly. No way she was just going to let her go. This was a nice sight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue May 27, 2014 2:41 am

Kelly pawed at Lilly's legs, thinking the cheerleader would be 'nice' enough to release her now that she had reversed the hold successfully, but suddenly everything took a sinister turn when Lilly shifted her legs from Kelly's head and wrapped them around her throat, causing Kelly's eyes to shoot wide as she found herself... Choked!

"Ack!" Kelly gagged, before she heard Lilly's teasing words, Kelly could only look to the blonde and growl as she gritted her teeth, trying to pry the girl's legs from her throat hastily as the woman dared to mcok her beofre applying more pressure, causing Kelly's tp wince in pain as she felt her throat squeezed, her face going red in the process.

"....L-Lily....S-Stop....Q-Quit!" Kelly gagged, her finger nails clawing at Lilly's ankles as she struggled to breathe.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Tue May 27, 2014 10:34 pm

Lilly, looking down at Kelly now, wondered why she always kept forgetting how powerful her legs were. They were her greatest weapon, and this was just serving to prove that. Kelly was strugling for air as the cheerleader tightened her grip on her neck. And honestly, she didn't really want to let her go. At least, not until she got her to admit that Lilly was tougher than she thinks. If she could get the words out that is.

Amping up the pressure, Lilly twisted her body, which got the desired results. Kelly managed to spit out what sounded like "quit." Oh, was she giving up? The mighty Kelly giving up? Oh it was just too rich. But she held strong. She didn't want to let go just yet. "Not yet Kelly. I need to make sure I have the hold, just. Right!" Lilly gave her hips one last, good twist before letting Kelly go. Her nails digging into her leg weren't very comfortable, and she didn't have to look to know that they were probably scratched up a bit. Which didn't bother her too much. But it did sting.

"I think we can call it even now, Kelly. But you have to admit I'm your equal, here and now," Lilly said after she rolled away, sitting herself up on her knees. "If we're partners, then we need to act like it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue May 27, 2014 11:23 pm

Kelly's legs kicked at the mat as she felt Lilly's slender legs crushing her wind pipes, struggling to breathe as Lilly amped up the pressure, her eyes shutting as she felt Lilly give her hips another twist that made Kelly's mouth open wide, her face contorting with a pained expression at the sudden twist that made her head wobble limply before she was finally released, allowing Kelly's head to drop to the mat, laying on the mat, looking up at the ceiling, her chest giving a brief huff upward before she turned on her side and began to cough as she nursed her neck.

"O-Oh...Oh gawd...." Kelly wheezed through a cough, panting furiously as she tried to get her lungs full of air again before she heard Lilly out. Her orders that made Kelly growl at her, visibly scoffing at the cheerleader.

"Fine." Kelly said as she avverted her head away from Lilly, looking down at the ring mat below her before letting out a shakey sigh. "...You're my equal." Kelly said, her eyes slowly looking towards Lilly then back down at the mat.

"Nobody is my equal. But whatever makes you feel better about yourself, rookie." Kelly thought, feeling it was best to make her partner have some trust and confidence. While Kelly had no intention of backstabbing Lilly for anything, she was comfy with setting aside her pride to lie to the girl that she was her equal.Though she was skilled, she got lucky... That was it. Luck. Nobody could match a Conway!

Last edited by 621 on Tue May 27, 2014 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Tue May 27, 2014 11:32 pm

Lilly's powerful, perfect legs seemed to have done some damage to her supposed tutor. After releasing her, all Kelly did was lay on the mat, her chest heaving as she tried to catch her breath again. If Lilly could smile more, she would. That sure as hell put her in her place. She has no more room to talk shit now!

"Good girl," Lily said. The cheerleader took a deep breath before hopping up to her feet. Her legs were a little wobbly after using them like vice grips, but she was more than capable of standing. Kelly was worse off than she was. "Come on Kelly, don't be such a baby. Is it really so bad to admit that I'm your equal? Well... equal in some things. I mean, let's face it. This body?" Lilly ran her hands down her hips as she looked down at her breathless teacher. "You got some curves, but you've got nothing on this."

"Now let's keep this going. We've got a lot of time before my match with Ms. Bitch."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu May 29, 2014 10:44 am

"Tch." Scoffed Kelly at Lilly's 'good girl' statement. How full of herself was this blonde bimbo? A LOT clearly. She growled again when the girl told her not to be a baby, Kelly's head lowered between her shoulders and she frowned deeply, eventually turning her head and crossing her arms when she was told to admire her body.

But even then, Kelly stared at Lilly out the corner of her eye, hands on her hips, slender hips, hot, smooth legs. And most importantly those...

"Are they real?" Kelly asked suddenly before looking down at her own breasts then looking back up at Lilly. There was just no way that 100lb cheerleader could have that kind of physical development!

...Right? Kelly hated to admit, but part of her felt a bit envious if they did so happen to be. Natural.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Thu May 29, 2014 6:59 pm

Lilly wasn't oblivious to Kelly's eyes on her. She liked it when people admired her figure. It was the one thing she KNEW was better than everyone else's. So she let Kelly stare. It didn't bother her a bit. But when she asked if her breasts were real, she had to try and not laugh.

"Of course they are! This body is all natural. I don't need surgery or implants. I mean, how can you improve something that's already perfect?" Lilly asked. She figured it was obvious. Why would she need to improve on what she had? "Touch them if you don't believe me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri May 30, 2014 1:40 am

Kelly's eyes widened as Lilly told her she was all natrual. "Impossible! She should been having horrible back problems or something! What the fuck!

Her cheeks reddened a bit though as Lilly offered her a chance to give those girls a feel. She turned away immediately. "...I'm not gay or anything." She said out of the blue before turning back to face Lilly, leaning in close to her chest slowly until, after some hesitation, lightly grabbing Lilly's breasts within her palms before giving them two brief but firm squeezes.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Fri May 30, 2014 4:40 pm

Lilly didn't think it was that hard to believe that her breasts were one hundred percent home grown. Hell, she knew they were big, but were they really that big in everyone else's eyes? There were ladies here who had bigger hooters than she did, so she didn't understand the big deal. But whatever.

"Yeah, sure you aren't," Lilly thought to herself as Kelly reached for her chest. The way she had stollen glances at her before? Like at her apartment when they met, there's no way she wasn't a total lesbo. But she could tell herself that if she wanted.

When Kelly's fingers gave the cheerleaders breasts a couple firm squeezes, she shuddered a bit. She loved the feeling that it gave her, and she didn't hide it. "Satisfied now?" She asked, grinning at Kelly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next