Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 216 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 213 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, CrashTestDumbass, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Night for the Birds (Introducing Hummingbird)

2 posters

Page 20 of 37 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next

Go down

A Night for the Birds (Introducing Hummingbird) - Page 20 Empty Re: A Night for the Birds (Introducing Hummingbird)

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:46 am

A couple of knocks sounded on her door.Xuan's eyes opened slowly.For some reason,it was bright in her room.It was just a bright day in general.She knew that it was Hiro who was knocking.It could have been worse.Hiro could have came in and jumped on the thief.Giving a small groan,Xuan sat up and stretched.Today was the day she would meet their Mother...

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

A Night for the Birds (Introducing Hummingbird) - Page 20 Empty Re: A Night for the Birds (Introducing Hummingbird)

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:56 am

Hearing Xuan stretching up and yawning, Hiro would check on Junko. It turns out that Junko herself was getting set to reunite with their Mother and she was washing herself thoroughly. She would go back to Xuan and called from the door, "Good morning, Xuan! How are you today?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:47 am

The door opened.Xuan had that face most people had in the morning.Frown,half-open eyes,a bit of a hunch. "Fine....Im fine." Parts of her purple hair were curved up.The scarf was still loosely wrapped around her neck.Taking another stretch,Xuan patted Hiro's head. "Where's Junko?"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:17 am

Hiro would smile brightly as she saw Xuan awake. A little bit messy in appearance, but awake. As she was patted on the head, she would respond about Junko, "Oh, well, she's awake also. She's just washing up and getting dressed for the day." She would then bounce and spin as she added, "Oh boy, oh boy, I'm so excited for today! You're finally going to meet our Mom!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:30 am

"How the hell do you have so much energy this early in the morning?" Xuan only assumed it be morning,but had no idea what time it really was.She walked to the bathroom and put her back to the wall,waiting for Junko to be done in there. "I mean....Yeah,Im meeting your mom.But,dont act so giddy." Xuan pats Hiro's head again. "Its not like we're going out and you're taking me to see your mom."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:39 am

Hiro would giggle in hearing Xuan's question of how she still has so much energy and she answered, "Well, I've always had a schedule down to sleep and wake up early to get my chores done. I made sure to have a clear mind of what to do so I don't need to question myself every now and then." As she was patted on the head, she would add, "Okay, I'll be sure to be calm once you meet our Mom."

After a while, Junko would come out and see the two girls standing in front. "Oh, good morning, Xuan, Hiro."

"Morning, sis!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:44 am

"Hm...I just wake up and do whatever.I do something when its needed to get done." The idea of a schedule didnt sound very bad to Xuan.Maybe she could have Hiro help her make one.Xuan wanted energy like that...

Junko got a look also at the 'morning' Xuan,which was an exhausted girl with messy hair.The thief smiles a tad and replies: "You're up pretty early too.Are you also high on excitement?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:24 am

Junko chuckled in seeing Xuan's morning look and was asked about her being high on excitement. "Yup, I am. And let me guess, Hiro woke you up?"

Hiro would only flash a nervous smile to show that she did.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:39 pm

She gave a lazy,but also intimidating look at Hiro. "Yeah....But only because she is excited.And You are too.Sorry if Im not that excited...." Xuan did feel a bit bad,but the tiredness trumped all in these moments.Shrugging,she goes on to say: "Although,its better for me to wake up early.You know,healthier."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:41 pm

"Yup," said Junko with a simple nod to agree with all that Xuan said. Dusting her shirt a little, she would add, "So, how are you gonna dress for this, Xuan? Are you just going out like that?"

Hiro would examine Xuan also as she said, "With your colors these days, Xuan, I'd go for a light purple."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 37 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next