by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 163 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 163 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Night for the Birds (Introducing Hummingbird)

2 posters

Page 19 of 37 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 37  Next

Go down

A Night for the Birds (Introducing Hummingbird) - Page 19 Empty Re: A Night for the Birds (Introducing Hummingbird)

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:45 am

"Alright,alright.It was just a warning.Do what you will" Xuan tells Hiro before closing the door. "Anyways,Junko....I was Eight until I started to screw up.I dropped to the 80's fast,and I just left after that...I came to Japan"

--Sucks that you had to leave when you dropped the ball--
--You made me!--
--Dont blame me because we dont work well together....--

Xuan take Junko to her room,the one from a few days ago.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

A Night for the Birds (Introducing Hummingbird) - Page 19 Empty Re: A Night for the Birds (Introducing Hummingbird)

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:59 am

"Okay, goodnight!" called out Hiro as the door closed behind her, allowing her to finally have privacy in her own room.

Junko would listen to Xuan about her placing and nodded in understanding. "I see. Well, I guess that the fights or the Guild may gotten the better of you over the years." She followed her friend back to the very first room from their very first meeting. No surprise that it brought so many memories.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:54 am

She takes a deep breath and exhaled,also remembering and reminiscing.Just like Junko. "Well....Here we are.T-This is your room for the night." Xuan bit her lip and looked over to her friend.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:17 am

"Yup, just like before, said Junko with a sigh. She then turned to Xuan and softly hugged her, adding, "Thanks for being friendly with my sister. She can be quite a handful sometimes, but she is loyal to her friends and family. I hope you don't mind her giddiness once you're home with us."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:48 am

--GAH! What is it with these two and hugging?! I just want to sleep already,Xuan....--

Ignoring that Voice,Xuan hugged Junko back. "You're welcome Ms. Deathbird.I guess I'll get used to her giddiness after a while.Lets just hope that she doesnt get more hyper when we get closer to meeting your mother...." She pauses,thinking again about how their mother will except Xuan's lifestyle,as it was....Different in some areas in comparison to her two daughters.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:16 am

Junko would chuckle as she slowly released her hug and looked at Xuan with a smile. "Well, I'll do my best to tone her down. Sometimes it was a problem for my mother and I to calm Hiro down when we have our special family times together, but I believe that now she's more in control of herself. Alright, I guess it's time for bed now. Thanks again, Xuan."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:22 am

"I betcha she'll wake us up tomorrow..." She predicted,chuckling. "I still cant believe that she just straight up broke into my house and is now in my guest room.But,that's how life works sometimes.It's funny." Xuan gives a nod to Junko. "Good Night.I'll see you tomorrow." The thief went to her own room and pulled her covers over her body after laying down.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:53 am

The three girls were now cozy in their own rooms and began to lay down on their own beds. Hiro would giggle to herself under the covers as she was excited for their Mom to finally reunite with Hiro and have a new daughter. Junko would reflect back on the evening and would smile in knowing that Xuan will finally be happy with a family to call her own. Even if Xuan has some differences between the family, she believes that it won't stop their Mother from loving her.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:08 am

It wasnt easy to fall asleep for Xuan.She had different scenarios stirring around in her head about what could go down tomorrow.She just rally hoped that everything would be okay and that their Mother would be kind and caring as the two girls had described.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:33 am

The very next morning, the sun was shining very brightly in the clear skies and through the windows. Hiro was the first to wake up and yawn as she slept quite well. She would slowly get out if bed and opened up the windows to let the sunshine in and brighten up her day. Seeing how beautiful it is outside, she couldn't wait to get out there and see Mom again.

After washing her face and brushing her teeth for the day, she would immediately go upstairs to knock on the bedrooms of Xuan and Junko to wake them up.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 37 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 37  Next