Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 162 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 162 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Night for the Birds (Introducing Hummingbird)

2 posters

Page 28 of 37 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 37  Next

Go down

A Night for the Birds (Introducing Hummingbird) - Page 28 Empty Re: A Night for the Birds (Introducing Hummingbird)

Post by IndigoDragon Sun May 04, 2014 3:56 am

Amoung the warm feeling in Xuan's heart and soul,the bad ones ontinued to try and beat away the good ones that she was having. "Mrs. Shultz....I do need to talk to you about myself.There is something you need to know....But I will tell you in a moment....I-It'll ruin the moment.."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

A Night for the Birds (Introducing Hummingbird) - Page 28 Empty Re: A Night for the Birds (Introducing Hummingbird)

Post by Dynamo44 Sun May 04, 2014 9:55 am

Mrs. Schultz would be glad to have the family come together, but it was more cozier inside, so she knew they all had to get in the house sooner or later. She turned to Xuan and said, "Alright then. Let's go inside, girls, and we all can relax after our reunion." She would open the door so the four can go inside and that she can close and lock the door behind her.

Then, the mother would say, "Oh, and um, by the way..." She leaned close to Xuan's ear and whispered, "Don't call me, Mrs. Schultz anymore...Just call me "Mom"."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun May 04, 2014 9:55 pm

Xuan walked inside,and looked around the house.She then hear their mother tell Xuan to call her 'mom' also.Walking into the house with them. "W-Well...Mom....I wanted to talk a bit,in private.Its about me.I want to tell you more about myself."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun May 04, 2014 11:39 pm

Mrs. Schultz would see that Xuan wanted to share some more of her personality with her, and from the look of it, it is personal. Nodding, she would say, "Okay then." She then turned to her other two daughters and said, "Okay, girls, go on upstairs. Your new sister and I are going to have a little talk."

Both Junko and Hiro did what they were told and headed upstairs so Xuan and Mrs. Schultz can be alone.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon May 05, 2014 1:00 am

Xuan looked around.She would eventually sit down on a couch and sigh a bit. "Mrs....Er,um,Mom? what do you do when theres something that you like,a-and there's no one you know that likes it?" She was trying to segue into telling her new mother about her bisexuality and dropping that bomb on her.Xuan shifts a bit uncomfortably,and was afraid to look her new mother in the eyes.She still was unsure about Ms. Shultz....

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon May 05, 2014 6:37 am

Mrs. Schultz would follow Xuan and sat down next to her so she can let the girl explain her thoughts. When Xuan asked her question, Mrs. Schultz seemed a little confused as she was trying to understand what her new daughter was trying to say. "Is it something good or something bad? Because I wouldn't want any of my daughters to feel pressured to go down the wrong path. Believe me when I say that I had to make tough decisions to shape me into the woman you see before you."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon May 05, 2014 6:53 pm

Wrong path? Was that what Xuan was going through? Was what she was doing.....Wrong?

"M-Mom,its not quite like you think.I'm not sure if it can be called decidedly good or bad.Let me just say it instead of rambling on like this." Xuan breathes out heavily. "Mom....Is it bad to be,bi-sexual...?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue May 06, 2014 2:18 am

"Bisexual?" Mrs. Schultz knew of that word, but she didn't know exactly what to think of it. Xuan liked both guys and girls, but Mrs. Schultz thought she was basically undecided on who to like. After much thought she would say, "Bisexuality isn't quite addressed in our household...but it is who you are isn't it?"

The mother wrapped an arm around Xuan and gently pulled her close. "Xuan, no matter how different you are, I still love you. You're my daughter and I know you and your sisters will make the right paths in life as long as you three stay together."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue May 06, 2014 3:31 am

Xuan slowly nods when Mrs. SHults asked if it was her that was bi-sexual. "Yeah,Mom.Its me." When learning that issues like that werent addressed in this house,it put Xuan down.THe embrace of someone who called themselves Xuan's mom made her squeak a bit a blush slightly. "It...It isnt wrong or bad though,is it? What if Hiro and Junko come home with boys and I-I come home with...?" She dared finished it.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue May 06, 2014 3:22 pm

Mrs. Schultz would see Xuan pause as if she struggled to say something else. But with a smile, she would say, "Xuan, don't worry about anything. You're free to be you now and I won't change a thing unless you think otherwise. I'm sure that you'll find your love also."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 37 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 37  Next