Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by killcarrion Today at 5:16 am

Who is online?
In total there are 71 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A Night for the Birds (Introducing Hummingbird)

2 posters

Page 32 of 37 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37  Next

Go down

A Night for the Birds (Introducing Hummingbird) - Page 32 Empty Re: A Night for the Birds (Introducing Hummingbird)

Post by IndigoDragon Thu May 15, 2014 1:01 am

Xuan gave Hiro a little shove. "Of course.Cause my slice is awesome! Don't get any crazy ideas." She warns again before diving in ad talking a bite.And suddenly....Xuan could see why this was their favorite cake.Hell,she'd might have to make it her favorite as well.There was a definete change in look on her face when she tried it. "W-Wow..."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

A Night for the Birds (Introducing Hummingbird) - Page 32 Empty Re: A Night for the Birds (Introducing Hummingbird)

Post by Dynamo44 Thu May 15, 2014 1:07 am

Hiro only chuckled as she went in to dig into her own slice of delicious cake. Junko looked over to Xuan to see how she would feel about the cake and from the looks of it, it's surprising. With chocolate-covered smile on her face, she would ask, "Soooo...how does it taste, Xuan?"

Mrs. Schultz would look back and chuckled in seeing her three girls enjoying themselves over the cake.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu May 15, 2014 3:20 am

--Mgh.....Hm? Mmm....Are you eating sweets? SWEETS?! What happened to your diet?--

Oh no...Not now.Xuan was trying to make a good impression.And this might mess everything up.

--Yes.I-Im not going to be rude--
--Rather be fat than rude?--

Xuan seemed to be staring off into space a little as she was 'arguing' with the Voice. "Hm? Oh,it taste amazing! Its one of the best things Ive ever eaten." She sees that the fourth woman was just watching fro afar. "Mrs. Shultz? Arent you coming in?"

Last edited by 11367 on Thu May 15, 2014 3:21 am; edited 1 time in total

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu May 15, 2014 7:51 am

"Oh, that's great!" cheered Hiro. "You need to thank Mom for that."

Mrs. Schultz would walk in and smile as she replied, "Yeah, I'm coming, Xuan. Save me a piece for I'm still a but worn out after baking it."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu May 15, 2014 7:12 pm

"You're right.TThank you,Mrs. Shultz! This is the best cake I've ever tasted." Xuan smiled,moving her chair over a bit to. Allow her new mother a seat. "Come,sit"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri May 16, 2014 8:18 am

"Thank you, Xuan," said Mrs. Schultz with a polite bow in hearing the compliment before coming over to the counter top table. She would pull out a seat so she can be with her girls. "Say, I hope you don't mind my asking...but have you used or hear the word "Mom" back from your past?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri May 16, 2014 11:32 pm

She put down her fork. "Used? Only to describe the mom's of other people.I was orphaned pretty young,so I don't know my parents.I don't even know if they're still alive somewhere....But,for an elder,I used Sir,Ma'am,Miss,Master....You know,the whole spectrum.Why do you ask?" Xuan re-questions and picks up ger fork to get another piece of cake in her mouth.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat May 17, 2014 3:46 pm

Mrs. Schultz nodded and said, "I see. It's often important to know good mannerism in addressing different people. But in my part though, you're now part of our family." She would closer as she added, "I appreciate you calling me "Ma'am", but I feel it's better if you now call me "Mom"."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon May 19, 2014 6:49 pm

"Yes....Mom." Xuan said it a bit tenaciously,as she wondered the opinion of the Voice.Would it make fun of her for having found a mother? No....How would that even be possible to make fun of? Xuan had to be nicer. "S-So.....Thank you for the cake,Mom"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue May 20, 2014 8:37 am

Mrs. Schultz would smile with pride as her three girls are enjoying their cake. She would say to Xuan, "Oh, anytime, Xuan." And then she would kiss Xuan on the cheek before giving off two other kisses to both Hiro and Junko.

Junko wiped her face as she moaned out, "Aww, Mom!!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 37 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37  Next