by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 121 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 121 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Night for the Birds (Introducing Hummingbird)

2 posters

Page 27 of 37 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32 ... 37  Next

Go down

A Night for the Birds (Introducing Hummingbird) - Page 27 Empty Re: A Night for the Birds (Introducing Hummingbird)

Post by IndigoDragon Sun May 04, 2014 2:51 am

To hear that their mom had an encounter with Xuan's home of the Thieve's Guild,maybe there was some sort of perception set already.Now knowing where Xuan was from could sway Mrs. Shultz's thought about Xuan.After all,she was also a thief. "To me,they were as close as I could get to a family,yes.....But I left them behind and came here to Japan."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

A Night for the Birds (Introducing Hummingbird) - Page 27 Empty Re: A Night for the Birds (Introducing Hummingbird)

Post by Dynamo44 Sun May 04, 2014 3:09 am

"I see," says Mrs. Schultz in understanding. But there was one thing she wanted to question Xuan about. "Since you left the Thieves Guild, do you consider them a family still or did you leave for the sake of abandonment?" She had to know for Xuan might need all the help she can get.

Last edited by 971 on Sun May 04, 2014 3:09 am; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun May 04, 2014 3:12 am

"To an extent I do.But the punishments were harsh if a mission failed to be completed.Living conditions were not very well,either." Xuan thought about it for a moment. "As of late,I havent considered them anything at all.Ive forgotten them and pursued....Other interest."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun May 04, 2014 3:16 am

"Ohhh..." Mrs. Schultz now felt more sorry for Xuan. Her adopted family has trained her well and yet punish her cruelly if she doesn't do a good job. It pains her heart for any children to even BE abused by those that were supposed to care for her. "So in saying....you have no family now?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun May 04, 2014 3:20 am

She shook her head 'no' in agreement. "Nope.No family.I met Junko a few days ago in a....Match.After that,I invited her over to have her....Teach me some skills." Of course that night,Xuan wanted to get lucky and fool around with Junko,,,,,But no one needed to know that.Not even the Voice as it slept.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun May 04, 2014 3:29 am

Mrs. Schultz looked over to Junko, who smiled and nodded to confirm that Xuan was speaking the truth. Then she would say, "She did? Hmm! I'm fascinated that my eldest daughter can make a good friend." She would also look to Hiro and added, "And how about my Hiroka? Hiro, for short. How has she treated you?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun May 04, 2014 3:33 am

"You've taught her well,Ma'am....Hiro beat me something fierce.Even with all of my experience,she was able to match me,then beat me!" She gave Hiro a smile.Xuan then shyly looks down,still a bit afraid.Their mom seemed so nice but,she didnt know about Xuan's attraction to the same sex.And that instilled fear deep enough in her that it almost sounded in her voice.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun May 04, 2014 3:39 am

Hiro nodded to her mother before Mrs. Schultz had to do some thinking. After a little while, she would smile and say, "Well, Xuan...you may think me crazy when I say this and you have every right to be....but, how would you like to be part of OUR family? Both of my daughters seemed to have treated you like a sister and I feel that no child should be without a parent."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun May 04, 2014 3:42 am

There it was.Just like Hiro and Junko said.Their mother had offered them a spot in their small family.Xuan didnt answer,but her answer was known when she walked up to Mrs. Shultz and gave her a big hug.A few tears falling from her shaking face and body.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun May 04, 2014 3:50 am

Mrs. Schultz was waiting for Xuan to answer, but it came in a nonverbal response...a big warm hug. Smiling and wanting to cry again, she would hug the girl back and stroked her hair as she softly said, "Xuan...welcome to the family."

Junko and Hiro both beamed their smiles as they too hugged Xuan as she will now be a sister.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 37 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32 ... 37  Next