Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 165 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 165 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Night for the Birds (Introducing Hummingbird)

2 posters

Page 11 of 37 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 37  Next

Go down

A Night for the Birds (Introducing Hummingbird) - Page 11 Empty Re: A Night for the Birds (Introducing Hummingbird)

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:29 pm

Xuan lifts up her torso slightly and now adds a bit of growling with her groaning.Xhe looked back to Hiro,who was already on the move to turn the thief over on her back.She was just happy that her legs were not in jeopardy.Although an armbar did not much better on Xuan's body.Her legs kick around a blittle and her feet stomp on the floor. "G-Gah! Let me go!"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

A Night for the Birds (Introducing Hummingbird) - Page 11 Empty Re: A Night for the Birds (Introducing Hummingbird)

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:02 am

As Hiro kept up her arm bar, she would feel Xuan squirming about and was kicking around to try and break free. It only took several moments before Hiro decided to release Xuan and stand up. Backing away, she would say, "Hmph! For a thief girl, I would've expected more from you. I thought you had similar training to mine."

With that, she would get back in her fighting stance and wondered what Xuan will do next.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:56 pm

She held her arm and shoulder in pain,laying there and grimacing.Sitting up,Xuan was a bit frustrated.Getting her leg ready to sweep Hiro's legs,she would say: "Im not known for my endurance.Im known for---My skill!" She attempts her sweep.If she could get Hiro down (whether on her stomach or back) the thief girl would jump up and try to slam down on Hiro.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:49 am

"GAH!!" Hiro yelped as she got swept by the legs and hit the floor. On her back, she would shake off her head to regain focus before looking up to see that Xuan was already in the air and about to slam on her. Hiro would immediately try to raise her arms up to block the oncoming drop, but the weight of it would hit her quite well. "UGH!!" she would cough out before trying to push Xuan off so she can get back up.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:43 am

"Also...." Xuan says slowly,smiling directly at Hiro's face.Getting pushed off by the girl,Xuan didnt back away too much.The purple-harried thief attempts to grab the other girl's legs and turn her over for a boston crab. "I was taught a few submissions by my teachers.Although this one....I learned from your sister." She tries to pull back on Hiro's legs.The girl could have stopped Xuan if she already knew what was coming.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:59 am

Hiro would try to stand up, but Xuan got to her legs first and put them under her armpits. Then she got turned over for a Boston crab, which the pain was affecting her lower back and legs. She was surprised that her older sister knew this move, but Hiro didn't know how to get out. "AAHH! Wha...What is this?! NNGH!!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:26 pm

Her eyes dart around a bit.No where in particular,but just around. "I....I dont really remember the name at the moment." Xuan didnt say it,but she liked to hear that Hiro was in pain.Xuan tries to sit higher up on Hiro's back to get a good stretch in her opponent's back. "How does it feel?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:28 am

Hiro would grit her teeth as she felt pain in her back coming in as she grunted, "NNGH! It hurts! Now, let me go!" She would reach her arms back and tried to hit against Xuan's legs and feet using her fists. She was so desperate to break free, but she also felt embarrassed that she didn't know much of these wrestling techniques. Of course, that shouldn't stop her from trying to win against Xuan.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:15 am

"Yes....Yes it does hurt.I too,know your pain and how it feels." Xuan is reminded of the pain that Junko had her go through the same torture.The thief knew that Hiro felt the same and thus quickly let her go.Plus,the punches to her legs hurt a bit. "Do you want to continue our spar? Or have you had enough,Hiro?" She crosses her arms and looks down at the other girl.She plays around a bit with her scarf.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:14 am

Hiro would breathe heavily as she rubbed her back in pain. It was so great, but she would slowly try to get on her knees to at least have some stance at hand. "Although I'm in pain, I have been trained to not give in until it's over. And I'm not one to back down just yet."

Hiro would slowly look up until her eyes narrowed in on Xuan's legs. So while Xuan was playing around with her scarf, the ninja would attempt to charge forward and tackle the thief by the legs. If this worked, she would grab those feet and legs under her armpits so she can turn Xuan over and sit on her back for a Boston crab.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 37 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 37  Next