by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

» First Taste of Loving: Willow and Maya's First Date
by Kookio Today at 5:24 am

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 5:13 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 9:28 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Night for the Birds (Introducing Hummingbird)

2 posters

Page 12 of 37 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 37  Next

Go down

A Night for the Birds (Introducing Hummingbird) - Page 12 Empty Re: A Night for the Birds (Introducing Hummingbird)

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:26 pm

--Hmmm....What is it? I was sleeping....--
--Cant you just stay awake? Just once?--
--I dont know.Couldnt you have just gotten like,1 pack of cookies?--

Xuan was too busy with the Voice to see Hiro coming at her. "UGH!" She let out through her gritted teeth.But,the attack wasnt over yet.Being a quick learner,Hiro had managed to get Xuan into the same boston crab submission that the thief just let her free of.Her eyes clench tight like her teeth. "A-Ah..."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

A Night for the Birds (Introducing Hummingbird) - Page 12 Empty Re: A Night for the Birds (Introducing Hummingbird)

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:50 am

Hiro got Xuan in the Boston crab and it felt very new to her. She had no idea that this strange-looking maneuver can cause some pain. She would turn back and say to her friend, "I may not be a professional wrestler just yet, but sometimes what I experienced, I take in and do it myself." She would try to put up a little more pressure as she added, "How far did my sister go in this?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:23 am

--Why? Why does it have to be THIS move?!-- Xuan thought to herself.The pain in her back increased every time that Hiro pulled her legs back.Her feet wiggle around as she struggled.Hiro asks how far Junko went. "F-Far back,but..." The tjief remembered both the foot torture...And her own juices staining the floor a bit.Her voice trails off.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:29 am

Hiro would continue the hold for a bit longer as she can see how much Xuan was struggling to cope with the pain. She would say, "I see, I guess that would explain how you're struggling in this." After a few more moments, Hiro would release Xuan to the floor again and stepped back. Now, she would wonder what she should do next. It seems that the only move that was special to her was the one her mother used once during their training.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:39 am

So close to tapping.Even with all that Junko did to help Xuan cope with the pain of leg submissions like that,it only did so much. "H-Huh..." She softly whimpers as she held her back.She was slow to getting up,if at all.Hiro was able to see just how effective her attack was on the thief.Xuan's legs shift around a bit as she was recovering/

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:45 am

Hiro would back away to let Xuan recover for a bit as she said, "Alright, Xuan, I'm going to try one more thing. It's a way to honor our Mom in what she taught us in submissions." She would wait for a few moments for the right time and she would go down again to try and grab at the thief girl's legs again. If this worked, Hiro would get one of her own legs in the middle to scissor one of Xuan's legs before Hiro crossed them both so that Xuan won't escape. This is going to be the setup for that particular move.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:51 am

"To honor your--?" Xuan didnt finish.Hiro grabbed both of her legs,the thief reacts by clawing at the floor a bit with her outreached hands.She gasp,being pulled closer to Hiro and had her legs twisted and criss-crossed with Hiro's own.She looked back at the other girl with a blush on her face. "W-What are you doing to m-me?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:00 am

Once she got Xuan in position, Hiro would hesitate a little as she replied, "Uhhhh...just bear with me on this." With a shrug and a gulp, she would wrap both crossed legs with one arm to keep them to herself. With the other hand, she would try to grasp all five toes of one foot to bend them backwards quite hard. It might be different from when Hiro and Junko's mother did it, but it was her own variation anyway.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:06 am

"N-Nyah!" Her eyes widens and she yelped in shock when her toes were bent back with such force.It disnt hurt because Hiro was doing it right in a technical sense.It hurt more because of just how hard Hiro was pulling them back.At that point,Xuan's face was a dark red.She tapped out on the floor three times hard enough that Junko would hear the faint taps from downstairs. "I give,I give!"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:12 am

Hearing Xuan tapping out, Hiro would immediately release her hold on her and got back. She would remain at her side as she asked, "Xuan, are you okay? Sorry if I did that a little too far. Anything I can do to help you now?

Junko would hear the faint tapping and she would think to herself, "Well, no need to ask Xuan how THAT turned out."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 37 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 37  Next