Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 1:25 am

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 7:12 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Yesterday at 5:33 am

Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 94 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A Night for the Birds (Introducing Hummingbird)

2 posters

Page 13 of 37 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 25 ... 37  Next

Go down

A Night for the Birds (Introducing Hummingbird) - Page 13 Empty Re: A Night for the Birds (Introducing Hummingbird)

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:22 am

Xuan's legs flop to the floor as if hey were noodles.They might as well have been with what Hiro just did to them.She rubbed her back again and groans. "I-I-I guess it wasnt right of me to think you wouldnt resort to toe-torturing...." The thief girl sat up on her knees and smiles. "Thanks,b-but Im fine." She tries to stand,but quickly falls to her knees again and groans.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

A Night for the Birds (Introducing Hummingbird) - Page 13 Empty Re: A Night for the Birds (Introducing Hummingbird)

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:25 am

Hiro would smile as she went down to put Xuan's arm over her back so she can help her stand. "Here, let me help you get to your bed so you can rest. I'll get you an ice pack wrapped in a towel so that your back and toes won't hurt as much." The ninja wanted to prove that she is a loyal friend no matter what happens and she hoped that Xuan can see that.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:29 am

Hiro couldve or shouldve seen Xuan's blush by now.It wasnt dying down. "Um,t-thats fine.Just help me downstairs,alright?" Xuan smiles when her arm is wrapped around the other girl's shoulders.

When they eventually got downstairs,Xuan gave a wink to Junko. "The two of you share some VERY similar tactics." She said it in an obvious tome to tell Junko somewhat what had happend in their spar.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:32 am

Hiro nods as she began to help Xuan out of the door and down the stairs. She was extremely careful for Xuan just got out of her back and toes being in pain. Every step she made sure were done without slipping and falling for her friend's safety. Once they reached downstairs to meet with Junko, Junko would smile and say, "Uhh, yeah, heheh...My sister is always one to try and follow what I do. I've been a role model to her ever since she was little and I did my best to give out a good example. But sometimes, she picks up other things from me also like what she did to you."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:38 am

Slowly,a grin like the Cheshire cat from Alice in Wonderland appears on her face.Although she was done for the night from her spar/match with Hiro.....

Junko was still full of energy.To spark a match between them,Xuan says: "If she seems to copy you all of the time,who would win in a fight with both of you using the same tricks?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:47 am

"Probably Junko would," Hiro would quickly answer after giving some thought.

Junko nodded and said, "Yeah, I probably would."

"Besides, I haven't been in any wrestling matches yet, so I cannot know for sure that my skills can match up against hers. Sure, I can copy, but executing them to full effect is another thing."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:52 am

"Ah...I see." Xuan said,shrugging.She sort of wanted to see that fight,but was fine with doing without.Letting go of Hiro,she hobbles a bit over to the couch and practically melds into the couch and sighs. "God,Hiro.You really did a number on my legs and feet.You're stronger than you look." Xuan looks up to her. "What have you been doing since you and Junko separated? Just training?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:02 am

Hiro would sit on the couch that was across from where Xuan was sitting as she responded, "Thanks, Xuan. I guess a lot of my training from the past had payed off." She would sigh as she thought back to all that had happened up to this point. "Well, it wasn't just training. It was more like...trying to find work with Mom so that we can still earn a living. I even did my best to protect her when other crooks and thugs try to kill us. We've been through at least 5 near-death situations, but I always managed to get us out alive."

Just hearing all this made Junko feel all the more bad about what had happened. "Where's Mom now?"

"She's still in the same house after they finished rebuilding. Not all our stuff was lost, but it still needs some sprucing up."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:29 am

Listening to the girl with the lighter purple hair talk about the hardsips she and her mother had to face after their father had passed and Junko had been separated from them.Learning soon after that Hiro and Junko's mother was still in the same place,Xuan's heart skipped a small beat.She would be meeting her,tomorrow....

Holding her pained foot,she massaged it slightly while putting in her say. "What can I do to make a good first impression?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:39 am

Junko would look to Xuan with Hiro and smiled as they both knew that their mother is about to be accepting a third daughter. Junko would say, "Well, just make sure that you dress nicely, come clean, and smile."

Hiro would add, "Also our Mom is keen on manners, so it's best to say "Yes, ma'am", "No, ma'am", and "Thank you, ma'am. I know it's already a lot to take in, but either way, Mom will still bring you into the family."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 37 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 25 ... 37  Next