by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 155 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 154 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Night for the Birds (Introducing Hummingbird)

2 posters

Page 7 of 37 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22 ... 37  Next

Go down

A Night for the Birds (Introducing Hummingbird) - Page 7 Empty Re: A Night for the Birds (Introducing Hummingbird)

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 am

It seemed that no one was gonna say anything.

"Hiro....Junko has a bit of a....Foot fetish.SHe likes to like,bite and suckle on toes,not to mention the whole foot itself." Xuan cursed herself for having to say it that way,but it had to be.Or else Hiro may not understand.And even now,she still might not know what it truly meant to have a foot fetish.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

A Night for the Birds (Introducing Hummingbird) - Page 7 Empty Re: A Night for the Birds (Introducing Hummingbird)

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:28 am

"Oh." Hiro was quite shocked to hear this and paused to take this all in. "Somehow I had a feeling this would happen someday and apparently it did."

Junko would hang her head as she brought this on herself and it all came from the past which Hiro only knew about.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:32 am

Her face contracted to show a sign of major confusion. "Wait,wait,wait.Hang on.You knew that this would happen?" Xuan didnt know what to say or think,not at all.WHat was going on here that she was being left out of? Xuan,wanting to be in the loop,questions further. "Please,Hiro.Tell me what you meant by that."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:31 am

Hiro bit her lip as she knew that the past is really gonna bite her and her sister pretty hard. But if Xuan wanted to know why Junko does these things, she at least needs to know the reason. Heaving a big sigh, she would say, "Well, not exactly this, but somewhat similar. It was back when I was watching Junko train with our Mom. They were working on basic takedowns and holds to keep an opponent at bay. Then, Mom would show Junko a toe hold to place pressure on the foot and even toes themselves, and it made Junko yelp in pain. She wasn't hurt too bad, but she asked Mom why target the toes also. Mom replied that although it may not exactly be necessary, every fighter needs to expose weak points in order to gain the upper hand. Junko and I kept this in mind as we trained together. But soon I discovered that my sister seems to be using the toe hold more often than usual as if she likes putting a girl's bare foot in pain. I had no idea it would result in a fetish."

Junko would sigh as she would say, "I'm sorry, Hiro, that I let it get to me. I...I just don't know why I couldn't stop and it stuck to me all this time."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:46 pm

All of it.
It was all explained in one short blurb.
Not on purpose,but....It was Hiro and Junko's mother that got the latter of the two involved with feet.Xuan was still a bit empty on minor details,but most of it was filled in. "O-Oh....It was more or less because she saw them as a point to win,and she just got so used to it."

Hearing Junko apologize,Xuan bit her lip. "Well,hang on.Junko,its something that you should be proud of.E-Even with your sister."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:13 pm

Hiro would nod as she said, "Yeah, mostly that. I guess for us, the toes were now a more common weak point to target on other girls."

Hearing Xuan saying that she should be proud of that caused Junko to look confused. "What do you mean? Why would you say that?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:21 am

"You shouldnt be afraid of whether or not your sister accepts your fetish.Its what makes you be you.Be proud of it." Xuan explains to her friend.She was trying hard not to make this dinner any more awkward,but.....

Not really gonna happen.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:58 am

Junko would listen when Xuan explains that her actions are what makes her who she is as a fighter. She looked to Hiro to see what she thinks an the little sister gave a smile and a nod to confirm this. Smiling also, Junko would reply, "You're right. Thanks, Xuan."

She would eat some more of her spaghetti before Hiro would say, "Xuan, in speaking of our mother, she has been grieving so much lately since our Dad. She's hoping that Junko would be alive and safe and I promised that once I did, I have to take her back home."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:02 am

She was happy to have resolved this little scare between the two sisters.At least,it could have been worse.Hiro may not have accepted Junko's fetish.Or even worse,as mentioned before.....They could both share it.Hiro then tells Xuan that the two would have to go back to their mother.

"Does it have to be so soon? Cant you guys spend the night? Im sure I have enough room to accommodate."

--Hey! HEY! What do you think you're doing?--

Last edited by 11367 on Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:03 am; edited 1 time in total

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:12 am

Hiro would eat her spaghetti more as she heard Junko's suggestion. It sounded like a good idea, but she had to be sure of she could. "Could I do that?"

Junko would nod as she said, "Of course, Hiro! And we will return to Mom before you expect it. All three of us. And later, we can make this house like our sisterly home while we can visit Mom every once in a while."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 37 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22 ... 37  Next