by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 197 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 196 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

A Night for the Birds (Introducing Hummingbird)

2 posters

Page 21 of 37 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29 ... 37  Next

Go down

A Night for the Birds (Introducing Hummingbird) - Page 21 Empty Re: A Night for the Birds (Introducing Hummingbird)

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:47 pm

She looked at her clothes for a moment. "Pft! What,wearing pajamas? I ought to beat you up for thinking Im gonna do something this important half-assed." Xuan growled at Junko,almost raring to jump at her.But,Hiro broke that tension by giving Xuan a tip on what color to wear. "Light purple? W-Why?"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

A Night for the Birds (Introducing Hummingbird) - Page 21 Empty Re: A Night for the Birds (Introducing Hummingbird)

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:52 pm

Hiro would look up at Xuan's hair and answered, "Well, your hair is a very nice dark purple color. Maybe if you wear a lighter purple and maybe some jeans to go with it, your appearance will flow nicely."

Junko would then say, "She sometimes performs her own fashion shows back when we were little."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:56 pm

It was hard,but Xuan was able to think about what that would look like....And it sounded good.Smiling,Xuan hugged Hiro tightly. "Finally! Someone who knos fashion...." Letting go she smiled stlll. "Fashion...Shows?"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:07 am

Hiro giggled as she got hugged by Xuan after giving some good fashion tips. Looking at her friend, she would nod an reply, "Yeah, it was a usual hobby of mine because I wanted to be pretty like the women on magazines and TV. Yeah, I know, it sounds childish, huh?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:14 am

"A little bit.But,dont let me damper on your dreams." Xuan glances at the bathroom door. "Um,did you two already shower? Because I still need to." It was weird of her to ask this,since Xuan is usually alone here.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:40 am

Hiro would nod and smile as she was glad that Xuan understands. "Maybe when we get to our house, I'll show you some of my work."

Junko would then hear Xuan ask for the shower and responded, "Well, you're in luck. I just finished washing and drying up, so you can use it now."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:09 pm

"I'd like to see your work." She happily said.Xuan goes to her room and returns with clothes for herself to change into.Of which were a light purple shirt and blue jeans to go along with them.She went into the bathroom "I'll be out in a bit." And closes the door.The shower starts to run shortly after.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:32 am

As Xuan went in to take her shower, Hiro would jump up and down in excitement as she said, "This is great! We're going back to see Mom! Oh, she'll be so happy and we will relive the old times. Making cake and ice cream, working on new fashions, shopping...." But suddenly, she would stop when she saw Junko's face staring down at the floor. "Sis? What's wrong?"

Junko's hand would go up against a wall as she breathed in and out as if she was trying not to be afraid.
"I can't believe how long it's been since we first separated. I...I'll actually see Mom's face again. I just hope she remembers me."

With a smile, Hiro hugged her sister tightly and said, "Don't be afraid, Juney. She'll remember you and love you all the same."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:24 am

Xuan could hear a bit of what Hiro was excited about.All of those things....They were never things that Xuan got to do.And Junko may have done some of them,but not the thief girl.Her shower was short.She had a system of washing and conditioning her hair,then her body.

She grabbed a towel and began to dry off.Xuan then began to change.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:59 am

Junko then added, "I'm just hoping that when Xuan becomes part of our family, it shouldn't be a major burden on our Mom."

"Oh, don't worry about that," said Hiro with a positive attitude. "We're adults and fighters, remember? We'll find a way to take care of ourselves."

Junko nodded to her sister in agreement and she wanted to find the faith that things will be better for them all.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 37 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29 ... 37  Next