Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 2:57 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:31 am

Who is online?
In total there are 146 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 145 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Arrival of Auraborus (for IndigoDragon)

2 posters

Page 13 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 28  Next

Go down

Arrival of Auraborus (for IndigoDragon) - Page 13 Empty Re: Arrival of Auraborus (for IndigoDragon)

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:20 am

"Oh, NICK was the one who did those boots? Well, that makes sense when he doesn't want to see others get hurt." Cougra led Aura down the stairs so they can be on the road to the ice cream shop. "Anyway, Nick sometimes comes over to my place to visit, mock wrestle, and have a few dates every now and then." Then something seemed to make her a little embarrassed as she blushed to ask, "Uhh, do you think it's stupid that a cat can fall in love with a dog?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Arrival of Auraborus (for IndigoDragon) - Page 13 Empty Re: Arrival of Auraborus (for IndigoDragon)

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:32 am

Both girls wanted ice cram,so they almost would rush out of the building.The promises of sweets makes a person do anything,including moving quicker. "Yeah.Nick made them." She affirmed.The dragon listens happily to the things that Nick and Cougra do together.Knowing how strong Cougra was,she could almost imagine a match between them.

Walking towards the main gates,she heard the question arise about a cat and dog being together.Quickly,the girl ripped her question to shreds and stepped on it,figuratively. "You two do know you're humans,right? I mean,I hope you are....But,also like I said before,I learned to accept everyone."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:48 am

"Yes, I do know we are both humans," said Cougra with a nod. "It's just that our appearances seemed to give us away as being...well...natural enemies. But I do love him, Aura, I never want to leave his side (though it annoys him often). He accepted me for who I was in spite of my appearance and personality, which left me no reason why I shouldn't like him also."

As they continued walking down the roade, Cougra also asked, "What about you, Aura? Any special man you're interested in?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:01 am

It made Auraborus feel amazed at how Cougra expresses her emotion for Nick. "You must REALLY like him to have so many words..." She said with sincerity in her voice. "It actually amazes me that you two would also meet here,of all places to meet." The two girls continued on,outside of the gates and down the street.

When asked if there was someone she liked,a light tint came across her face. "In the year of time that I traveled with Jay,we....We met people from everywhere,of many more races than human.He showed me to accept everyone.And before that,I hated everyone.I dont have a crush on him but....Of all the men I've personally met,he's the nicest."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:30 pm

Cougra still blushed but she smiled and nodded to confirm that what Aura said is true. "The most unlikeliest of places and now we're here." When Jay came up again, she would add, "Well, I guess maybe he's not such a bad guy after all, considering how he's treated you. Maybe I can try talking to him again."

The two soon neared the ice cream shop and it already has several customers inside for a good time out.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:20 pm

It was interesting for Auraborus to see how things actually worked in the real world through her very own eyes,instead of through a television set.Or hearing glorified and specific news about celebrity relationships through her parent's friends at brunches when she was younger.But,she was still not trusting enough of anybody,not even Jay,to tell about her life prior to leaving home.

Those days were long,bland,boring,and full of odd people taking pictures.Sleep,and it repeats itself the next day.The bell of the ice cream shop door ringing made her snap out of her memorial stare off into space.Looking around,Auraborus' gaze immediately went to the variety of ice creams for them.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:29 am

Cougra would see that Aura was staring off before the bell rang at the door. She would nudge her and say, "Come on, Aura, stay focused. We need to have a great time tonight to forget all the worries and sorrows we have had before. The ice cream is over there and the choice is yours of what you want to have."

She would lead her to the glass case and show her the flavors they had.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:12 am

"S-So many...." Was all that she could muster up to say while staring at the variety behind the glass.Auraborus had never known that there were this many flavors.She could spread her arms wide and only cover a quarter of the counter. "I um,Im not sure.....You go first while I try to decide." She tells Cougra.This certainly took her mind off of her worries.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:09 am

"Okay, but don't think too long 'cause as soon as I place my order, you're next." Cougra would walk up to the cash register and meet with the person taking the orders down. The kitty would order vanilla ice cream in a chocolate waffle bowl layered with hot fudge, nuts, and a cherry on top. She hoped that Sura can be quick so they can enjoy themselves.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:40 pm

The dragon's mouth nearly watered.Seeing that amazingnesss that Cougra ordered,when it came to be her turn,she points to the dessert in the cat's hands. "O-One of those,please." Auraborus kindly asks.After a few minuets,which was how long it took to make,she was given the ice cream behemoth.She smiles wide to Cougra. "Thanks!"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 28  Next