Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 149 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 149 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Arrival of Auraborus (for IndigoDragon)

2 posters

Page 8 of 28 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next

Go down

Arrival of Auraborus (for IndigoDragon) - Page 8 Empty Re: Arrival of Auraborus (for IndigoDragon)

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:19 am

"Hang on, hang on," said Cougra as she heard Aura tapping out. "Just let me finish and I'll let you go." She would move onto the third toe and repeated her movement. "This little piggy had roast beef...*CRACK!*" Then the fourth toe. "This little piggy had none...*CRACK!*" And finally, the pinky toe. "And this little piggy cried...'*CRACK!* WEE, *CRACK!* WEE, *CRACK!* WEE!' all the way...*CRACK!* home!"

But then Cougra would go to the right foot and do the exact same routine. The big toe...*CRACK!*, the second toe...*CRACK!*, the third toe...*CRACK!*, the fourth...*CRACK!*, and finally the pinky toe...*CRACK!*, *CRACK!*, *CRACK!*...*CRACK!*

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Arrival of Auraborus (for IndigoDragon) - Page 8 Empty Re: Arrival of Auraborus (for IndigoDragon)

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:03 pm

She had already submitted.Auraborus still had to endure her entire left foot.She cries out: "J-Just come on....Let me go!" Her pinkie toe was hurt the worst.Whimpering,she was glad that iit was over.But,then Cougra moved on to her right foot!

The dragon had to repeat all of that pain again. "N-No!" Her other 5 toes were cracked.In the end,they were sore and red.Both feet themselves twitched when she huffed in tears.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:16 pm

After Cougra cracked the last toe, she would glance over to Aura who was huffing in tears. It looks like her usual playful foo torture had worked...maybe a little too well. Still sitting, she would ask, "So, Aura? Did you have enough? Can you say that you give up?"

If Aura said her submission, the Cougra would get up and kneel next to her to check on her condition.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:45 pm

Cougra was giving her a chance. "Y-Yes! Get off of me already!" She was starting to get more angry than being reclusive and whining.She just wanted to leave,figuring that she'll go find the dorms on her own.But,how would she get up with her toes in so much pain? Auraborus would just end up laying there in anger when Cougra got off of her...

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:49 pm

Seeing how much pain Aura was in made Cougra feel that she had done it...again. With a sigh, she would get out of the ring for a moment to rush to another room. She would return with a an ice pack wrapped in a towel and some lotion. The cat quickly got back in the ring to kneel next to Aura again.

Cougra offered the ice pack as she said, "Here, Aura, sorry about that. That was a...a usually thing I did with other girls."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:54 pm

Upon Cougra's return,she would find Auraborus standing in the ring.Though she was supporting herself on a ringpost and was barely doing that,she was standing.The dragon looked over to the cat and smiled. "You look surprised....I did travel with Jay,remember? Y-You think he'd let me fall so easily?" Her voice spoke with an accent of pain,but Auraborus put up a facade.Or at least tried to.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:10 am

"Oh!" Cougra said in remembering what Aura said. "So, do you still need this or what?" She wanted to be sure that Aura was alright and that she wouldn't have to struggle so much in standing. "I guess you probably think I'm a freak because I do that sort of thing huh?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:18 am

She growls softly. "Of course I still need the ice pack! Ya almost broke my toes!"

She sat down on the canvas with her feet hanging off of the edge.Auraborus heard Cougra call herself a 'freak' for what she had done.To which the dragon shook her head. "No.It wasn't weird at all.You said it yourself,you have to win.And I assumed that you REALLY wanted to win.....Right?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:47 am

Cougra looked surprised when Aura exclaimed that she still needed the ice pack. "Okay, okay!" she would say as she would quickly sit next to Aura and hand her the ice pack wrapped in a towel.

Cougra looked down and still felt embarassed about what she did, but Aura was on point in her guess. She nodded as she said, "Yes...Yes, I did. And I'm afraid I've done that so many times before."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:56 am

Auraborus saw that Cougra was still feeling bad about what she had done.This began to annoy her.After applying the ice pack to her toes and using the towel to wrap it around one foot,she nudged her. "Geez,what? Are you gonna go sulky on me now? You do what you wanna do,and don't let anyone get in the way of that." She then points to her boots,still carelessly left on the floor. "The boy who made those belived in the same thing."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 28 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next