Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 54 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests :: 2 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Arrival of Auraborus (for IndigoDragon)

2 posters

Page 18 of 28 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 28  Next

Go down

Arrival of Auraborus (for IndigoDragon) - Page 18 Empty Re: Arrival of Auraborus (for IndigoDragon)

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:48 am

Cougra would rub her ankle and foot as Aura heads over to her closet and opened it. "Well, okay, I can do that. Just show me what you have and I'll-woah." She was taken aback by seeing how much she has in that closet. So many clothes! Cougra would immediately walk over to the closet and searched through them.

"So, what sort of occasion are you dressing up for? Heading on out or sleeping?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Arrival of Auraborus (for IndigoDragon) - Page 18 Empty Re: Arrival of Auraborus (for IndigoDragon)

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:30 pm

Auraborus sat down and watched as Cougra went through her small closet.She smiles a bit to herself when the cat was shocked with what was in there. "Well...Are we going out,or are we staying in? Its really more your decision.I mean,just...Pick something that would look noticeable or a bit flashy if were going out. "

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:00 am

"Well, we already decided we're going to your house in the end, so I need to find something for you to sleep in. A dragon doesn't sleep without burning something so I have to give you something "cooler"." Cougra would search through the closet for at least 5 minutes, examining shirts and shorts before putting it back. "Man, you really need to sell some of these things if you're not wearing them."

Soon, the kitty picked out a shady purple tank top and a black pair of short shorts. "I think these are your color."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:52 am

Auraborus loved what Cougra said.That she couldnt sleep without burning something down,which she assumed to be doing something in a terrible rage. "Hm? I dont need to sell them....I have plenty the money I need already.Besides,I--" The drago stopped and made a small gasp when she saw what was pulled out. "M-Maybe no short shorts? It is night out there,and a bit cold,Cougra" She suggested,making a small smile to show her non-aggressiveness.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:40 am

"Oh? Okay then, something not so short for the shorts." Cougra immediately put the short shorts back as she tried to find something else in its place. She would take another minute to find a pair of shorts that wasn't so short and that it was a darker purple to go along with Aura's attire. "Well, how about this one?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:13 am

She shakes her head in acceptance. "Thats a lot better.T-Thanks." Auraborus grabbed the clothes and ran into her bathroom.She could never connect fashion.Cougra helped her so much,that she couldnt help but run off to change into what she saw as an amazing outfit.

After a while,she walked out,her long brown hair was re-bunched into her ponytail.She walks to find Cougra and give her a big hug.Maybe a bearhug even,it was very tight.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:00 am

Cougra would just sit on the bed as she waited for Aura in the bathroom, but realizing that it could get her in trouble again, she quickly stood back up and fixed it before she noticed. When Aura came out, she looked very stylish with that ponytail . But then the cat was caught in surprise as she got hugged quite tightly.

"Uggh...glad I can help, Aura."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:52 pm

"H-Hm? SHe opened her eyes and quickly let go of that tight hug. "Sorry..." She didnt mean to hug so tightly,the dragon was just so happy that Cougra was being her friend.And her first friend since Jay and Nick,who she hadnt seen in years.And before that,Auraborus had none.This cat seemed like she was going to be a good friend too,despite her little....Fetish for girl's feet.Maybe Auraborus could get used to that,but at the moment it was a bit odd

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:43 pm

"It's fine," says Cougra as she was released from the hug and breathing in and out to relieve herself from that squeeze. She would look at Aura again to get a better view of what she picked out for her. "Hmmm, you look astounding in that getup even though you're going to bed. Uhh, speaking of which, do you have any spare clothes for me to sleep in?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:49 pm

Sitting down on her bed,the dragon made what Cougra was frightened about earlier look like nothing. "What getup? These clothes that you picked out for me,or my 'dragon dress'?" This had to be clarified,for if Cougra was making fun of the dress Nick made for her,there would be Hell to pay.

"Clothes for you? Well,uhh..." Looking around for a moment,Auraborus eventually pointed to her closet. "I mean,theres a lot of stuff in there."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 28 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 28  Next