Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 94 Guests :: 1 Bot

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Arrival of Auraborus (for IndigoDragon)

2 posters

Page 1 of 28 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next

Go down

Arrival of Auraborus (for IndigoDragon) Empty Arrival of Auraborus (for IndigoDragon)

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:52 am

Deborah Grady aka Black Cougra was out one night and heading into the Friction gym. She wanted to get back in fighting form just in case she gets called back into the ring for another match. But first, she wanted to come into the gym in style, so she would first head to the locker room to change into her signature black lingerie outfit with a half-revealing top, panties, black boots, and of course, her cat-eared headband.

With a towel and water bottle in hand, Cougra would begin with some stretching of her body to relax. Eyeing the ring, she also plans to practice her maneuvers so she can more agile in her next match.

Little did she know that someone else will soon come to make the night a whole lot different than usual

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Arrival of Auraborus (for IndigoDragon) Empty Re: Arrival of Auraborus (for IndigoDragon)

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:47 am

So far,this wasn't exactly what Auraborus had in mind when she was coming to a new country.She had been in Japan fo at least a year or two.But,rhe lifestyle was radically different that she could've imagined.At least she was able to support herself with her amassed wealth.She had signed up not too long ago for a place that was actually pretty famous worldwide.The AFW

She was brought here by a slight slip of a paper given to her by a friend long ago.And now,here she was.She was glad to find that no one could recongnize who she reallt was,or else a sea of paparazzi would be on her again....

Auraborus wore her entire Dragon outfit around the complex.She wanders into the gym at this late hour of the night,having little idea where she was going.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Arrival of Auraborus (for IndigoDragon) Empty Re: Arrival of Auraborus (for IndigoDragon)

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:09 am

While Cougra was still training in the ring, she would hear the front door open and turned her head to see who it was. A girl with a dragon outfit came forth and the first thing that came to Cougra's head were, "Another one?" Well, she should probably introduce herself to the new girl just so she can feel welcome.

Getting out of the ring, Cougra would say, "Hey there! I'm Cougra! What's your name?" She would offer a hand in greeting to see if she can gain Auraborus's trust.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:25 am

Looking around,she quickly realized that this place was not the dormitory.Auraborus saw also the amount of exercise equipment,and the couple of different rings.She concluded that this was (Obviously) a gym.And it was a ghost town due to it being the starting hours of the night.She was just about to leave the building.When....Someone approached her.

She raised a concerned eyebrow at first glace. --Is that....N-No.-- Wiping the thought of a mistaken identity out of her mind,the dragon smiles very slightly. "Um,hello Miss......Cougra." Slowly,her hand would raise to cautiously shake the cat girl's hand.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:24 am

Cougra would shake the dragon girl's hand firmly as she said, "Hmm, it seems that you are a newcomer here to the league. Welcome! May I ask you what your name is?" Looking up and down at Auraborus's outfit, she looked like a fierce competitor, but looking the part only goes so far as to actually doing it. She's interested to see what this girl does if she gets a chance to see her fight.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:31 am

"Me? My name is Auri--" She paused for a slight moment.Head she said her real name,it may have been the end of her.Besides,from what she knew,people here had fake names and aliases all of the time. "Auraborus.My name is Auraborus Borialus.Mouthful,aint it?" She commented.

She looked at the girl named Cougra before her.Oh,how she reminded the dragon... "You know,Cougra.....You remind me of a someone.Though,he was a guy." There was no way that the dragon could have known that Cougra and the boy from her memory knew one another....

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:54 am

"Auraborus?" Cougra found this name to be quite unique and strange to her. It almost sounds like something from another country. But putting differences aside, she would say, "Well, it is a mouthful, but let's call you "Aura" for short." Then she would hear the other girl say that she reminds her of a guy and it took her back again with surprise. "A guy?! What part of me reminds you of a guy?!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:13 pm

The dragon smiles.Already,she had gotten a nickname from someone here.But,it seemed that she angered her by comparing her looks to a guy....Auraborus wasn't very good when it came to social interactions. "Uh,sorry.But,you do." Promptly she was asked what part of Cougra reminded her of some guy she knew.Auraborus raised a hand and touched the cat ears atop her head. "These,silly!"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:49 pm

Cougra would be surprised when she felt Aura touching the one thing that reminded her of a guy. "My ears?" She would look up at them and felt confused. "My feline ears remind you of a guy? Who would that be?" She wasn't mad at Aura at all for mentioning this, but she was still curious to know about this one "guy". Was it someone she knew or related to this girl somehow?

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:51 am

"Hmm? You want to know who?" Auraborus asks.She would gladly show the cat-like girl just who the guy was.She reaches into her pocket to pull out her cell phone. "No,no,no....Ah! Here,him." The picture had a dusk setting,the red sun in the background.The boy was not close up,as his whole body could be seen in the picture.

"He doesnt like cameras,so I took it when he wasnt looking." His cat ears,his cat tail.The boy was looking off in the distance it seemed.Like,he was posing for it. Cougra could easily make out who it was.Jay Zokaro.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 28 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next