by NobuharuKinjo Today at 11:47 am

» Avalanche 2023: Alizeh Midori vs Gabbie Minato
by NobuharuKinjo Today at 11:46 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Arrival of Auraborus (for IndigoDragon)

2 posters

Page 7 of 28 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 28  Next

Go down

Arrival of Auraborus (for IndigoDragon) - Page 7 Empty Re: Arrival of Auraborus (for IndigoDragon)

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:57 pm

"OK," said Cougra now getting her hands up to prepare to fight again. "But seeing that you're getting the feel of the ring, it's now time to come at me with everything you got. Don't hold anything back and I won't either." She would fix up her hair to make sure it doesn't get caught in anything else as she glared at Aura. "Are you ready?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Arrival of Auraborus (for IndigoDragon) - Page 7 Empty Re: Arrival of Auraborus (for IndigoDragon)

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:19 am

The cat thought that she was somewhat ready.And,it sounded like she wasnt going to hold back anymore on the dragon.And Cougra prodded Auraborus to do the same. "Alright..." Taking a deep breath,she put her arms up. "Here I come!" Auraborus began running towards Cougra,gaining speed quickly,intending to smash into the cat and bring her down.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:34 am

Seeing Aura rush at her, Cougra would charge herself without any fear in her eyes. Grunting her teeth, she would pull her arm back and clench her hand into a fist to aim a haymaker punch at Aura's face. If she managed to land a direct hit, she hoped it'll get Aura back on the mat.

But if Aura beats her to the punch, then Cougra would feel the pain of the rush.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:39 am

She just thought that the other girl would just dodge her attack,like before.I that case,Auraborus was all geared up to bounce on the ropes and use them to her advantage.Until...Cougra came out of nowhere with a punch. "NOOO! Wait,wait!" It was like,she wasnt even afraid to get tackled by the dragon.Cougra stood her ground in the face of danger.

"AH!" She yelled,taking the punch to her face and falling back before Cougra.She sat up on her bottom and held her face,looking up to the cat with a distinctive glare.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:14 am

As soon as Cougra threw her punch, she knocked Aura down onto the mat again. Seeing that she was sitting on her rear, she would walk over and say, "Even if things don't go the way you wish, you had to think up an alternative. But there's no time to think on that now."

She tried to get to Aura so she can turn her over on her stomach before she can react. If this worked, the kitty would also step on her opponent's toes with her boots to hold her down and then smush them for added pain.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:26 am

"I know,I know! I just wasnt focusing.You watch,I'll--" All of a sudden,Auraborus found herself on her stomach.She was laying on the canvas of the ring.She was going to stand but...Her feet,and toes especially,were stepped on by the painful boots of Cougra. "YYYAH!" The dragon's legs tried to move away,but her feet were pinned down. "What the hell?! W-WHat are you doing?" She gritted throgh her teeth at the cat.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:52 am

"What am I doing?" Cougra repeated as she glared down at Aura feeling the pain. "Simply keeping you down so I can finish you off." She would keep smushing Aura's toes under her boots to let her opponent feel more pain. After a few more moments, she would get off and sit on Aura's back to hold her down.

"There...now how do your toes feel? Because later, we will play a little game."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:00 am

She whines in pain,getting her toes mushed.She whines even more in hearing that Cougra was going to finish her off.After getting off of her feet,Auraborus thought she could just get up.But,with the cat sitting on her back,that was quickly taken away as an option.Auraborus was starting to sweat a bit in being nervousness. "Um...They h-hurt.What sort of match are you t-turning this into,Cougra?" She reluctantly asks.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:30 am

As Cougra sat on Aura's back and heard her whining, she would reply, "I told you, Aura, it's a match where you don't hold anything back. You show your true self through your moves and don't care about rules. I for one am showing you who I really am: playful, mischievous, and yet, effective." She would grab Aura's left foot as she added, "And here is one particular way that I show all three of those things."

Cougra would then take the left big toe and playfully wiggled it as she said, "This little piggy went to market..." During the pause, she would twist that big toe until...*CRACK!* Then she would go to the second toe and said, "This little piggy stayed home...*CRACK!*"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:45 am

She didnt know what she got herself into by accepting this match.Watching Jay,he never used submissions.He just cut people up and crashed into the to move them.What did Auraborus know about wrestling? Nothing.And this was a wake-up call. "No,no!" She kicked her foot around,but quickly stopped and was shut down when Cougra cracked her big toe.

Auraborus tapped out quickly on the second toe.She had a good idea,though that Cougra would not stop.She didnt yell,but would only whimper,a loud groan with each crack.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 28 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 28  Next