Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 137 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 137 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

A New Arrival, A New Dream.

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A New Arrival, A New Dream. Empty A New Arrival, A New Dream.

Post by YOLO Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:25 am

It was official, Renee Hitasaki was a member of the Friction roster of the AFW company. She walked into the gym in the Friction campus with a smile on her face and wearing little more than a blue tank top and black shorts on with her wrestling boots, tall, knee-high, white leather boots. She looked around with a big smile, excited for her first day being a professional wrestler, just like she'd wanted as a little kid. First thing was first, though, she had to train before she even thought of stepping into the ring with any of the pros. She moved over to a weight lifting area with a white towel slung over her left shoulder and an ice cold bottle of grape-flavored Propel in her right hand, taking a seat on a bench as she started to prepare a station for bench pressing. Though she had no one to spot her, she would do just fine alone. She lowered the bar down to about her knees, then added on two ten pound weights to the bar, one for each side, before clipping them on firmly. She closed her eyes and rubbed her hands together for a moment, before moving into position to start benching, counting to herself with each rep.

YOLO

Back to top Go down

A New Arrival, A New Dream. Empty Re: A New Arrival, A New Dream.

Post by YOLO Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:14 pm

After some time of bench pressing, she set the bar on it's rack and sat up, stretching with a quiet groan and taking a deep sip of her Propel, wiping her face with her towel and then standing up to go over to the punching bags, practicing her punches and kicks. After a while she looked around, grinning a bit and calling out. "Anyone up for a spar?" She cracked her knuckles and waited, moving to a sparring ring and sliding into it, before standing up on the mat and assuming a normal fighting stance, bouncing from one foot to the other.

YOLO

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:11 am

Akiha was hitting the boxing bag with her fist.  Her strikes with her fists was probably the weakest part of her wrestling arsenal, in fact she never really used it.  Thus she was trying to slowly improve this by hitting the punching bag in hopes of making them useful in a match.  She took a few more punches at it before stepping back and taking a look.  Akiha could see several wrestlers working out as well, some she didn't recognize but then again she hadn't been here for long and AFW was always recruiting new talent.  Thus after taking a drink from her bottle, Akiha would continue hitting the boxing bag for a bit longer.

A few moments pass by before she spotted a girl nearby her move from the boxing bags to the wrestling ring and asked if anyone wanted to spar.  Akiha had never seen this wrestler before, thus she assumed she wasn't to popular or was new.  As a result she stop hitting the boxing bag and took a step forward.  “I am Akiha, and I am willing to take you up on your challenge if you will have me.” stated Akiha in a polite tone as she then waited for red attire girl response.  They seemed to be around the same height.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by YOLO Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:18 am

She watched the others train in the gym and just crossed her arms, leaning up against the ropes and relaxing for a bit, though she heard someone moving up towards her and glanced to the stranger, then she bowed her head and smiled a bit. "My name's Ren Hitasaki, and I just got here yesterday. I'll be more than happy to spar with you, Akiha." She gave a soft smile and extended her hand to shake Akiha's. She was very friendly, and was looking to make friends in the AFW. ...Preferably before she made enemies, but beggars can't quite be choosers.

Ren!

YOLO

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:35 am

The white dress wrestler would watch her soon to be opponent smile as she accepted Akiha challenge.  From what she heard Ren say it seemed she probably had not had a single match and this would probably be her first spar in AFW.  Akiha was always willing to give a hand to her fellow wrestlers, especially new comers.  “Please to meet you Ren Hitasaki.  I have done four official matches here.  Do note I will not hold back against you just because you are new.” stated Akiha as she then climb into the ring before shaking Ren hand.  

After she let go she would put a bit of distance and move to her corner, putting some room between herself and Ren.  “Oh one last thing, I am a heel.  So I will try to cheat from time to time.  Try not to take it personally but you will be facing heels, thus it's best if you learn now on how cheaters fight.” stated Akiha as she got into a defensive stance.  A girl wearing a referee uniform would then slide into the ring.  It seemed that aside from a bell ring, the match was ready to go.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by YOLO Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:54 am

It was true, she hadn't had so much of a spar in the AFW yet. She then smiled and nodded. "I used to wrestle in smaller leagues back in the United States, and in one I managed to win five belts." She chuckled. "Three-time main champion and two-time tag team. I'm not terribly new, but thanks for not holding back either way." She shook Akiha's hand and went the opposite corner. "I know how heels work." Her old tag team partner had turned heel after a fight outside of the ring, though the heel turn itself was scripted, the fight hadn't been. She then looked to Akiha. "First to a pinfall wins the spar?"

Ren!

YOLO

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:26 am

Akiha got a bit nervous by what she heard.  This person was a champion in other leagues?  She even raised an eye brow before the white clad wrestler collecting herself.  Whatever feelings of nervous she once had began to now turn into excitement.  She was going to fight a real champion, sure not an AWF champion but still a wrestling champion.  “You have no idea how excited I am to fight you now after hearing that.  You must have some talent if you have won that many belts at your age.” stated Akiha who was now in a fighting pose.

Of course the girl knew how heels work if she had won several belts before.  Ren then made a comment about first to pinfall to win the spar.  “Well that is a bit limited, victory by one fall due to pin-fall or submitting.” stated Akiha as she left out the part of draws.  In truth she hated when matches ended in a draw, even if it was a spar.  “Alright, ready when you are.” stated Akiha as she then waited for the bell to ring.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by YOLO Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:20 pm

She grinned a bit as she noticed how nervous Akiha had gotten when she'd mentioned being a champion in other leagues. "I've never been able to hold the main belt for too long, usually a tougher competitor would come along and win it from me." She then chuckled and nodded, rubbing the back of her head. "...Right, meant to add submitting in there somewhere." She then nodded, motioning for the bell to ring and getting ready, standing in her corner and assuming a fighting stance.

Ren!

YOLO

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:21 pm

Losing a championship even so didn't change the fact that she had still won more then several of them.  It meant she had taken down the best in her league.  In fact it was possible that now Akiha was the rookie.  “Either way, just getting the belt is hard.  You must have a large amount of talent.” stated Akiha as she moved her head side to side while jumping side to side with her legs.  She wondered how this fight would go either way she was getting pump up by it.  

The bell then rang and Akiha held her hands out as she slowly made her way to the center, attempting to start this match in the usually way with a collar and elbow tie up.  “Say care for a test of strength.” she stated wondering if her opponent would accept her offer.  Yet Akiha was a heel, if her opponent would start getting close, then she would attempt a quick kick to the side of Ren chest, hoping to gain an early advantage.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by YOLO Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:10 am

She held her hands out in return and grappled with Akiha, nodding a bit. She engaged with the collar and elbow tie-up, and, not quite expecting the kick, she yelped in pain and started to back up as Akiha momentarily succeeded in the test of strength, but she then let go for a second, not too affected by the kick, and moved in, wrapping her arms around Akiha and attempting to German Suplex her opponent suddenly. "And up you go...!"

Ren!

YOLO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next