by Yori Yesterday at 12:02 pm

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Yesterday at 9:09 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Yesterday at 7:59 am

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Yesterday at 7:22 am

Who is online?
In total there are 157 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 155 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Arrival of Auraborus (for IndigoDragon)

2 posters

Page 14 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next

Go down

Arrival of Auraborus (for IndigoDragon) - Page 14 Empty Re: Arrival of Auraborus (for IndigoDragon)

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:17 pm

Cougra smiled as she got her dessert and thanked the waiter, but she chuckled when she saw Aura wanting one also and she ordered a second one just for her. After paying, the two girls would bring their desserts over to a nearby table at the side of the wall. She would pull out a chair for Aura before herself so they can sit down together. Cougra would get a spoonful of her ice cream and stuck it in her mouth to savor all the creamy goodness of her dessert. "Mmm...what do you think, Aura?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Arrival of Auraborus (for IndigoDragon) - Page 14 Empty Re: Arrival of Auraborus (for IndigoDragon)

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:49 pm

The dragon wanted this.Hell,after such a long trip,she needed this.Because she's been so busy,Auraborus forgot that the beauty of ice cream existed.Thanking Cougra for pulling out her chair,she spent no time between sitting and digging in to the deliciousness.It had been so long since she had ice cream....Looking up from staring at her dessert,she made a confused squeak at Cougra's question. "H-Hmm? Oh,well....Its amazing!"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:57 pm

Cougra smiled as she said, "Good, I'm glad to hear that, Aura. This is one of my favorite specials here in the shop. Quality is great and the price is reasonable." She took another spoonful as she loved every moment that the flavor soothed her tongue to forget her stress and worries that have gone before. "Ice cream is a really good stress reliever, wouldn't you say?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:06 pm

The cat was correct,easily.This was such a good quality dessert.....She could almost get lost in it and forget about the past.But,then....What would she become?

"You can say that again.I love this thing." She took another large spoonful,this one with one of each element of the ice cream.Savoring it,she looked to Cougra once again. "Cougra? Can I ask you some questions?" Her tome of voice was more serious. "What happened that day where Jay scratched this Anampo girl?" She regretted asking a bit,since they were enjoying their ice cream...

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:15 pm

After taking another spoonful, Cougra would stop eating as she heard Aura ask what happened on the day Jay scratched Cougra. She would put her spoon down before replying, "Well, I don't know for sure. Anampo told me that she used to know Jay from when they were at school together. I think she too considers him like a guardian, but I didn't know why he would scratch her. I was pretty far off for she asked me not to be involved in it." She would eat some more ice cream to try and get her mind off of that day.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:23 pm

She didnt get very much information.Anampo didnt seem like she did anything,but Auraborus knew that Jay wouldnt scratch someone without good reason.She focuses back on her ice cream and eats more.Sh had to say something,but what? "At least you didnt get involved.Jay isnt smart,I already told you.He wont know the difference between someone coming to him to help,and someone coming to attack.He'll strike at them,all the same."

Auraborus tried to change the subject. "What about Nick? Tell me about him."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:48 pm

As soon as the topic went to Nick, Cougra's eyes would widen and her ears would perk up in excitement. "Nick? Oh! He's...He's...He's the most dreamiest man I've ever met. He's kind, he's caring, he is more peaceful then violent, so it explains a lot. Most of all, his good heart has made me fallen for him straight away. Kisses on my face, his tender fingers stroking my hair, his calm smooth voice that keeps me still...I...I can't stop thinking about him!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:00 pm

Auraborus made a smirk the entire time that Cougra talked about Nick.She had really fallen for him.Cougra could explain it in so many words,but at the same time,not enough words.She enjoyed his calm nature,that can also be violent when need be.Auraborus had to find him one of these days...She scarfs down another spoonful of her ice cream,it having been half gone by now. "And....What does he think of your little....Fetish?" The dragon had to ask,to see if Cougra was truly brave enough in that she had even told him.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:15 pm

Cougra would be calm about Aura's question on her fetish for she knew something like this would come up. "Well, he said that he was okay with it because it wasn't the first time he's seen this. In fact, he explained that another one of his friends enjoys having a foot fetish. Her name is Yoshiro, have you heard about her?" She would be halfway done with her ice cream as she awaited for Aura's answer.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:24 pm

She seemed semi-shocked. "I have heard of her.Never saw her,but have heard of her." Quickly,a bad memory filled her head and her face became distressed.Instead of waiting for the girl across from her to ask,Auraborus might as well just say it. "She goes out with someone,last time Nick told me anything.I remember her boyfriend....Vaguely." There was still something that she wasnt saying,as she returns to her ice cream.

"I caused his fears." She quickly let out.Diving back into the comforting treat,she went afterwards.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next