Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 38 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 38 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Arrival of Auraborus (for IndigoDragon)

2 posters

Page 20 of 28 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 28  Next

Go down

Arrival of Auraborus (for IndigoDragon) - Page 20 Empty Re: Arrival of Auraborus (for IndigoDragon)

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:31 pm

Cougra would think on what she should do as Aura sat up on her knees. Her friend was interested to see her do what she liked with her feet as she has said earlier, but she felt hesitant. She didn't want to come off as too excited, but she couldn't wait when the night ends.

Cougra would make up her mind as she slowly slid her hands on the bed to motion to Aura's feet that were hiding. "May I?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Arrival of Auraborus (for IndigoDragon) - Page 20 Empty Re: Arrival of Auraborus (for IndigoDragon)

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:40 pm

Noding quickly,Auraborus sat down on her own behind now and stuck her legs out in front of her and by the cat's hands. "Geez,Im surprised you took even this long.Dont think I didnt see you eyeing them for the past five minuets!" She laughs,giving Cougra a wink and lays her back down on her bed again to try and relax.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:46 pm

Cougra smiled as Aura accepted in sticking out her legs out for her. Her heart beated with excitement as she grabbed onto those feet. Immediately, she would massage the soles, heels, and the base of the toes with her thumbs before feeling them on her face. She would sigh as they felt so soft and luxurious. To show more love, Cougra would even start kissing the soles of Aura's feet.

This was only the beginning of what else was to come.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:14 am

She tried not to struggle or move too much when Cougra massaged her feet.She couldnt stop herself from giggling a bit.The massage was tickling her a bit.Her eyes suddenly widen when Cougra rubbed her face on them.All the dragon could do was try to stay quiet while she let her new friend showed her just what a fetish such as this entails.

He face blushed a bright red when the kisses began.Auraborus lets out a small squeal of shock while also biting her lip to keep it in.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:15 am

When Cougra kissed Aura's soles, she would feel her shiver and hear her friend squeal a little in shock. Looking up, she would say, "I know, this is usually the first reaction from a girl when they have their feet pampered like this. Just relax, Aura, because I'm about to do more."

With that, Cougra would take a couple of slow big long licks up to the base of the toes before suckling on the big toe to see how Aura feels.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:12 am

How could she relax?!

Her back arches a bit as Cougra licks slowly from her heel to the base of her toes.She had to bit on her lip a bit more as to not let out another squeal. "H-How does that um...Taste?" Auraborus asks,trying to divert her own mind from the fact that the kitty was attacking her feet.Her big toe wiggles around when suckled on.Her body shivers again....

She already know that this still wasnt all,and that Cougra was sure to have more.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:37 am

Cougra would giggle as she felt Aura's big toe wiggling around in her suckling mouth. When asked how the taste was, she would stop for a moment to say, "It tastes great, Aura. I think you should try it sometime." She would get back to suckling on the big toe a little more before going to the other foot and suckle THAT big toe. "Mmm..." the kitty moaned in her mouth as she was enjoying the taste and felt ready to suck on more of Aura's toes.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:45 am

The dragon's face lit up a bright red when Cougra told her to 'try it sometime'.She looked like she was going to reply,but had nothing to say about that.She was quickly quieted by her other big toe getting put in the mouth of the cat.That one also wiggles a bit,and Auraborus bites her lip even tighter.She also grabbed her sheets a bit. "Um...I-I dont know about trying it f-for myself..."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:49 am

"I'll help you out," said Cougra stopping her suckling for another moment (even though she enjoyed that big toe wiggling in her mouth also). "It takes time." She would suckle on that toe a little more before getting her lips away and looked to see where she should go next. She would then go to the left foot and start suckling the next two toes in her mouth, getting her tongue to hug around each of them to show her love. "Mmmm..."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:59 am

Her grip also increases on her sheets,just like with her lip-biting.Auraborus couldnt help but out let a relaxed moan loudly.It spread through the room quickly. "R-R-Really,Cougra....Im fine,I-I dont want to try it.Im sure." She only backed out due to her nervousness growing exponentially and how awkward things were starting to feel.Her free foot kicks out just a bit and twitches when Cougra wraps her tongue around her toes.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 28 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 28  Next