Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 70 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests :: 3 Bots

Teenwrestler, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Arrival of Auraborus (for IndigoDragon)

2 posters

Page 12 of 28 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 28  Next

Go down

Arrival of Auraborus (for IndigoDragon) - Page 12 Empty Re: Arrival of Auraborus (for IndigoDragon)

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:49 pm

Cougra looked around the room again and found it very similar to her own. Then she would lightly raise one hand to reassure her. "Don't worry about a thing, Aura. This room was actually a lot like when I first moved in. Plus, I can help you out in carrying a few things over here if you want. Because at the end of the day...perhaps, I like it as being a middle-class citizen. I have REAL friends here who accept me for who I am...and I hope the same can be done for you. Do you accept me as a friend?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Arrival of Auraborus (for IndigoDragon) - Page 12 Empty Re: Arrival of Auraborus (for IndigoDragon)

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:26 pm

"You'd help me? Thanks....I'm moving things in here in a few days.I could use your help with them then." She paused for a moment before adding: "Why wouldnt we be friends? Sorryto drag him into this again,but Jay taught me to accept everyone.No matter what." Auraborus couldnt fathom why Cougra was comfortable with being as she called: Middle class. "W-What are you talking about? What difference does it make with friends?"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:36 pm

Even though she still felt uncomfortable at the mention of Jay, Cougra felt better that Aura would follow his advice on accepting others no matter what. "Well, I guess I should give Jay a chance too, huh? I just hope he doesn't scratch me." When the mention of middle class came up, she would blush in embarassment and respond, "Well, that was what our family called the normal nowadays rather than low-class. And the difference was that I made friends earlier because of how much I already had. It was all about my riches and never about actually liking people. I learned that the hard way."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:01 am

"You should probably expect to get scratched or attacked by Jay at least once,unless you're super cautious.He isnt very smart,so he'll react to everything negatively." Auraborus was confused with Cougra's explanation of what friends had to do with money and the middle class.But,she got the general gist of it.Unfortunately for Cougra,Auraborus had not quite yet gotten to her state of mind....

Slowly,a beaming smile began to curl across the dragon's face. "So,what do you want to do now?"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:07 am

"I'll keep that in mind," said Cougra, not really as concerned for seeing Jay again soon. "And look, the terms are just things we say in the house, don't worry about them. The important thing is I learned not to take life for granted."

When asked what they can do now, Coigra thought for a moment before answering, "How about getting some ice cream? I'll pay for it to show you that you're welcome here."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:28 am

Auraborus almost thought that she heard wrong,and instantly turned around again,now looking away from Cougra. "I-Ice cream,you say? At this hour?" It was actually the perfect time to have ice cream,but Auraborus was being overly-dramatic.Moving once more to face Cougra,she nods a few times. "As long as we can talk more and learn more about each other,then yes.Sure we can go get some ice cream!" The dragon cheered.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:44 am

Cougra beamed a bright smile as she said, "Oh, wonderful! Now, let's close this door so we can head on out! I know of a good ice cream parlor that is closeby here. We can sit over there and we can talk some more." She would open the door for Aura so they both can get out.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:05 am

Auraborus was now thinking with ice cream on the brain.She,after her and Cougra leave the room,takes one of the key cards out and struggles a bit in using it.But eventually,the door gets locked.She put the card away and looked to Cougra. "So,where are we gonna go? You said you know a place,right? Cause--"

She stopped,noticing that something was in her pocket. "U-Um,hold on.Sorry" The dragon kneels down and takes off her 'dragon' boots,taking the red claws from earlier out and putting them on her boots.One by one.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:53 am

Cougra would nod as she said, "Of course, I do, Aura. It's just-Aura, what is it?" She would watch as her new friend knelt down and took off her boots. From there, she would put on those dragon claws back on them. "Oh, those! But are you sure they won't poke anyone or get caught in anything?" Cougra only asked to be sure that Aura was sure about this.

Last edited by 971 on Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:57 am; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:10 am

"Yeah,yeah.As long as my feet arent anywhere near someone's hair or bramble.In either case,Im sure that those arent gonna happen." Auraborus replied,a bit annoyed.After she put them all back on,and slipped her boots back on,she stands. "They arent that sharp,I already told you.Nick wouldnt do something stupid like that.He may be scatter-brained....But not stupid" Auraborus smiles at Cougra and begins to walk towards the stairs.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 28 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 28  Next