Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 114 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 113 Guests :: 1 Bot

LunarOcean

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Having a Drink (for daemongirl)

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Having a Drink (for daemongirl) - Page 3 Empty Re: Having a Drink (for daemongirl)

Post by Daaharu Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:06 am

Odessa would not resist as Isabella grabbed her hand and brought it downwards to her mouth. The British beauty kept on grinning as Isabella planted a long, wet kiss on her hand, and, upon the hand’️s release, Odessa would run it down the side of her face, as if simply to feel the moistness of Isabella’️s lips upon her cheek once more. “Mmm,” Odessa would moan, her eyes never once leaving Isabella’️s, never once blinking, until the Northern Queen had picked up and finished her fifth shot.

Odessa would begin to reach for her own sixth and final shot, then—she, too, had gotten little more than a buzz from those first five, and was prepared to finish off the round without issue—when her royal rival scooped it up and unexpectedly placed the glass between those gorgeous, snowy mounds that graced her chest, holding it in place by squeezing the breasts together with her arms. Odessa pursed her lips as she looked at the glass. Her eyes narrowed, glancing from Isabella’️s face down to her chest. Slowly, her lips curled upwards into an absolutely euphoric grin.

“You really do know just what I desire, Isabella,” Odessa conceded, leaning down and putting her lips on the rim of the glass, beginning to drain the glass of its contents, although somewhat more slowly than before, owing to the awkward angle. Her cheeks pressed against the tops of Isabella’️s glorious breasts, giving Odessa a chance to feel, for the first time, those big, pillowy mounds. When there were just a couple of drops left in the glass, Odessa would momentarily get off her stool in order to find the correct angle at which to drink them. She would bring both hands up to subtly adjust Isabella’️s breasts so that the remaining liquid poured down her throat. Her hands stayed upon the other white-haired woman’️s chest for a second longer as she got back up on her stool, giving them a parting squeeze before she let go.

“Now, then,” Odessa said, grabbing the last shot glass, “I suppose it’️s only fair that I return the favor.” She would then place it in between her barely-contained breasts and squeeze them together with her arms, presenting the final shot of the first round to Isabella. “But, remember, if you want to keep up with me, you’️re going to have to finish every…last…drop.” As she said those final three words, Odessa would dip her fingers into the glass and pull them out with a thin sheen of alcohol. She would slide those fingers across the tops of each of her breasts, leaving several drops of the liquid atop each gorgeous chocolate mound. If Isabella wanted to finish every drop, she would have to finish those, as well.

“Oh, and as far as those clothes of yours go,” Odessa added, “I believe a queen must be diplomatic, as well as coercive. Therefore, I will hear your price for the removal of that dress. Name it, and I will see if it is to my liking. Perhaps we could negotiate something which is…mutually beneficial.” She smirked.

“Well, then, with that being said—drink up!”

Last edited by 10885 on Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Having a Drink (for daemongirl) - Page 3 Empty Re: Having a Drink (for daemongirl)

Post by daemongirl Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:37 am

Isabella had kissed the other woman's hand on a whim but as she watched Odessa run that very hand down along her cheek she was glad she had, it seemed Odessa was dying for whatever she could get from Isabella and that suited her perfectly. Her lioness would get more of what she desired as Isabella snatched up the woman's final drink and nestled the glass between her breasts, watching as Odessa's face lit up with the realization of what she being given an invitation to do.

"Thats not difficult Odessa, your eyes betrayed your lust the moment I walked in remember?" Isabella said in a low voice as Odessa leaned her head down in between her breasts, one of her hands running through Odessa's lovely white hair while the woman drained the liquor from the glass. She could feel the woman's lips and cheeks pressing down against her ample mounds, Isabella letting out a long purr as she watched the girl work. "And besides, you obviously want all of me so I couldn't guess wrong."

Glancing sideways Isabella noticed the bartender for the first time in what felt like an eternity, giving the man a cold glare which he understood immediately to mean he needed to leave them undisturbed. Looking around the room next she saw that every eye in the bar was upon them, Isabella first pointing at the unwanted onlookers and then to the door, giving an unspoken command they all followed soon after as they began filing out of the bar, even the bartender vanishing into some office in the back. She was now all alone with the so called Queen, just what she wanted.

Her eyes returned to Odessa as she felt the woman's eager fingers squeezing her breasts, Isabella laughing as she gave each hand a light smack to shoo them away. "Copping a feel wasn't part of the offer Odessa." She said with a wicked smile on her lips before being treated to Odessa's show, rolling her eyes as at first the woman merely copied what she had done. When Odessa spread the alcohol across the tops of her chocolate mounds however Isabella couldn't help but lean forward on her stool and "oooh" in excitement, Isabella already leaning down to enjoy her final drink when she heard Odessa's offer.

She didn't lift her head but she did look up into the woman's eyes, moving ever so slowly as she wrapped her lips around the rim of the glass and began to drink, making sure to slide her lips over the sides of the glass in the process to kiss Odessa's breasts. Once the glass itself was cleaned out Isabella clamped her teeth around it and lifted it out of the woman's cleavage, not going too far though as she dropped it into her hand and placed it back upon the counter.

"If thats true then as Queen I suppose I should be those things. Of course the price won't be cheap, so how about you take off your pants..." Isabella never lifted her head more than a few inches away from Odessa's breasts as she spoke and in the middle of giving her response she leaned back down to lick the liquor from those pillowy mounds, dragging her tongue up along the tops of her breasts at an agonizingly slow pace until every drop was gone. That didn't stop her from giving each mound a wet kiss however, and when Isabella finally straightened back up on her stool she let out, "and do a dance for me."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:02 am

By the time Odessa had lifted her head back up from Isabella’️s bosom, all of the other patrons of the bar had gone. Even the bartender seemed to have disappeared. The British beauty chuckled, raising an eyebrow at her drinking partner. “I must give you credit for this, Isabella—clearing the bar like that was rather impressive. Finally, we can have some time alone with each other.”

She prepared the final shot glass between her breasts for Isabella, streaking some of the liquor across the tops of her mounds, and noted with satisfaction the eager glow with which Isabella’️s face was illuminated when she made that little amendment to the Northern Queen’️s original ploy. Odessa would lean her head back and grin widely as Isabella bent down to drink the contents of the glass, giving Odessa’️s breasts a few sweet little kisses in the process. “Mmmm,” Odessa purred again, reaching a hand up to run a hand through Isabella’️s soft, silky white hair as the girl clamped her teeth down on the glass and lifted it out from between Odessa’️s breasts.

As Isabella began to state her terms for the removal of her dress, pausing for a moment to lap at the tops of Odessa’️s mounds, the British woman felt that it sounded reasonable. Removing her trousers would put them on an even footing, after all. But Isabella wasn’️t finished. After planting a wet kiss on each chocolate breast, the Northern Queen made her second demand. Odessa smirked. “Those are some terms,” she said, “but, after long, thoughtful deliberation, I have decided…to agree to them. Take off your dress, my dear.” While Isabella did that, Odessa would stand up and slide her pants down her legs, stepping out of them to reveal a sleek, sexy black pair of panties which matched her bra. She began stretching her arms and legs, limbering up for her dance as she waited for the other white-haired girl to strip.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:28 am

Isabella had simply nodded in agreement a moment earlier when Odessa praised the skill with which she cleared out the bar for the two of them, having not done so to impress but rather out of the desire to have this dark skinned beauty all to herself, neither wanting to share Odessa nor herself as the establishment's former patrons hadn't been worthy of such a sight. However as she rose up from the woman's mounds Isabella smiled and decided to respond to those words of truth. "All it took was a look from me and they knew their place was not in here with us. Only I will have the pleasure of your company tonight Odessa." Isabella said matter of factly, as if emptying out the bar hadn't been anything worth noting.

Smiling smugly while she waited for Odessa to respond to her perfectly reasonable proposition, Isabella took a moment to smooth out her dress, crossing her legs and placing her hands in her lap so that she looked like the queen she claimed to be. It didn't take Odessa long to agree to Isabella's terms just as she had known she would, the white haired woman rising from her stool without a word before she reached out and cupped Odessa's cheek.

"You may not be a queen, but you do know a good deal when you see one at least." Isabella said after tilting her head to the side, giving her cheek one last stroke with her hand before stepping back and reaching up for the thin straps of her black dress. "Best not blink, you're going to want to engrave this image into your memory." She said with a laugh before pulling the straps down around her shoulders, letting Odessa wait for a few more seconds before wiggling her way out of the skin tight dress, letting it fall to the floor around her feet. Only now would Odessa lay her eyes upon the matching set of black lace underwear Isabella wore, both the bra and her panties bearing a pattern which strongly resembled a snowflake.

"Now I have upheld my end of the bargain, its your turn now to fulfill the second part of our agreement." Isabella let out as she dropped back down to sit upon the stool, looking on intently as she waited for the show to begin.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:12 am

Odessa’️s eyes would be glued to her companion’️s body as the fair-skinned beauty slipped out of her slinky dress, letting it fall to the floor and revealing, in its place, a lovely black lace bra and matching panties, each bearing the design of a snowflake. The British woman chuckled and grinned widely. “Awww, how adorable!” she cooed, reaching forward and tracing the snowflake on Isabella’️s right breast with her finger. Her other hand would fall on top of the Isabella’️s white-haired head, patting it condescendingly. “It’️s a snowflake! Just like your name! That is just precious, Isabella—absolutely precious!” Giggling, she would then release her companion and back up a couple of steps, prepared to put on a good show for the Northern Queen.

Though there was no music playing, Odessa would dive right into her performance, twirling around so that her backside was facing Isabella. “Enjoy this!” she quipped playfully, before slowly beginning to gyrate her hips, her backside wobbling and jiggling up and down for Isabella’️s enjoyment. Odessa would begin to back up, approaching closer and closer to her drinking partner, her full ass bouncing gloriously in front of the other woman’️s deep blue eyes, before, just before contact, Odessa would turn around once more and stand straight up, bringing the twerking section of her dance to an all-too-soon end.

The dance was far from over, however, Odessa, now facing Isabella, would give the pale girl a coy smile, before beginning to rock herself back and forth, very slowly, letting Isabella watch the curves of her body work their way from side to side in delicious slow motion. Reaching her arms out, she would drape them over Isabella’️s shoulders, sliding herself forward into the girl’️s lap, gyrating and grinding her lower body across the Northern Queen’️s crotch and thighs. She craned her neck forward until her lips pressed against Isabella’️s ear, the pace of her slow gyrations remaining unchanged. “You want me,” she whispered to the other white-haired woman. “You need me.” She would pull back, bringing one hand up and touching the index finger teasingly to Isabella’️s nose. “But you will be mine.”

Odessa would stand up again, but this time, she would grab Isabella’️s arms and try to pull her up along, as well, intent on not continuing the dance alone. Once she had Isabella on her feet, Odessa would interlace the fingers of one hand with Isabella’️s, while her other hand would slip around the girl’️s side to come to rest on her lower back. Pulling Isabella close in this position, Odessa would smirk, ready to initiate this slow dance with herself as the leader, shifting her weight and taking a step forward to try to induce Isabella into stepping backward and accepting her role as the follower in this dance.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:16 am

Isabella unveiled her underwear to Odessa with a look in her eyes that was brimming with the pride she took in her natural beauty, the corners of her lips curling upward into a wide grin as she waited for the words of awe and praise that were undoubtedly about to spill from the lips of the lioness before her. Her smile almost vanished completely when Odessa instead labeled her as adorable, Isabella's stoic mask shattered for a moment as her eyes glanced upward at the arm whose hand was resting upon her head, staring in disbelief and not even paying attention to the hand that was trespassing upon her breast. So stunned was she that Isabella didn't even attempt to swat away Odessa's offending hands, her smile returning however as Odessa backed away to begin her little dance of tribute.

She would let the woman's behavior slide for the time being so long as her dance proved entertaining, a test the performance passed within seconds of the woman turning around to present Isabella with a lovely view of Odessa's firm ass. She grew closer as the dance went on until the woman's ass was all that she could see, Isabella's hand rising up to take hold of this tantalizing offering only for Odessa to abruptly cease her dance and turn about.

Isabella opened her lips as if to protest only to remain silent as Odessa resumed her dance almost immediately, Isabella rewarding the woman with first a smile and then a quick kiss upon the nape of her neck as the dark skinned beauty draped her arms around Isabella's neck and slid into her lap. If Odessa had been anyone else Isabella would have taken hold of her by now and thrown her to the floor, but even as the woman made the absurd claim that she would own Isabella she simply laughed. "Oh you will try I'm sure, and you will lose."

Odessa was in for a surprise if she thought the Northern Queen would allow herself to be pulled along so easily, her strength on display for the woman as she kept herself firmly rooted to the stool. "You want to dance I take it?" She said as she finally relented, rising up to her feet with her own arm slipping around Odessa's waist to assume the lead. It didn't surprise Isabella when the woman tried to force her into following, but that didn't mean she was going to let her get away with such a thing either. "Sorry, there can be only one queen and that is me." Isabella said just before lifting up with the arm around Odessa to hoist her off her feet, Isabella taking a couple steps forward before moving to slam Odessa back first upon one of the many tables inside the bar.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:54 am

Odessa’️s own grin only grew wider as she saw how Isabella’️s prideful beaming abruptly ended upon receiving such a condescending response. Of course, if Odessa were being completely truthful, she would have lavished Isabella’️s body with praise and with admiration—but she was in an epic contest of wills, and she would not be the one to humble herself before her opponent’️s magnificent figure. If she was to be the queen tonight—and she certainly was going to be the queen tonight!—she could not afford to seem weak. Besides, Isabella would certainly cheer up upon seeing Odessa’️s lovely dance.

And that, it seemed, was exactly what happened. Odessa noted with satisfaction how Isabella’️s gaze followed every little motion of her hindquarters, and relished the little smile that she got from the enraptured Northern Queen. The kiss on the nape of the neck, while enjoyable, was obviously an attempt by Isabella to continue to assert her dominance, but Odessa paid it no heed. She would be in control now. She ignored the confident statement that sprang forth from Isabella’️s lips shortly thereafter just as readily.

The gorgeous Isabella at first was resistant to being picked up off of her stool, but Odessa persisted, and her pale companion finally relented, letting Odessa drag her out onto the open floor. She did not take kindly to following, however, as expected. Unexpectedly, however, Isabella would lift Odessa up and throw the ebony beauty down back-first onto the nearest table, eliciting a small groan from the British woman. “Oooh…well, then,” was all Odessa would say before retaliating. Her legs would wrap around Isabella’️s waist, and she would squeeze the other white-haired girl’️s midsection as hard as she could between her toned, powerful chocolate thighs. Meanwhile, she would reach up to grab onto Isabella’️s head with both hands, pulling it down to bury it in between her own breasts.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:59 am

The table shook violently underneath the weight of Odessa as the Northern Queen brought her back slamming down upon the top of it, the woman slightly impressed that the cheap bar furniture hadn't just shattered into splinters the moment Odessa crashed onto it. Standing upright Isabella's shadow lay over Odessa, the fair skinned woman grinning as she gazed down upon the groaning body of her little lioness.

"Now are you ready to submit to your queen Odessa?" Isabella asked while leaning forward until her face was resting a couple feet directly above the British woman's head, the lust in her eyes clear as she stared longingly into Odessa's eyes, her hands sitting upon her hips to present an imposing figure to the would be queen. Those hands quickly shot up to grab onto Odessa's legs as they wrapped around her waist, Isabella biting down hard upon her bottom lip to restrain herself from groaning from the pain quickly intensifying in her midsection. "I guess another lesson is required then." She managed to say despite the pain, giving the woman's legs a few tugs to no effect before she felt Odessa trying to pull her head down.

Isabella laughed at the woman before shooting her hands down to Odessa's generous tits, digging her fingers deep into the firm flesh of her mounds as she kept Odessa from pulling her down into the smother that had been no doubt waiting for her. "Once more." Was all she said before lifting Odessa back up by her breasts, Isabella turning to the right before dropping down onto her ass and bringing Odessa along for the ride, slamming her down upon the floor this time.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:26 am

Odessa was glad that the table hadn’️t buckled under the immense force of her body slamming down on top of it. Had it broken, she might have been seriously injured. At the least, she would have pretty much been at the mercy of the lovely Isabella. But the cheap bar furniture held, and that gave the ebony beauty a chance to strike back, wrapping her toned legs around Isabella’️s waist and squeezing as hard as she could, as if trying to pulverize the woman’️s abdomen to dust. She smirked up at her rival, despite the lingering pain in her back from impact, and chuckled as Isabella began tugging at her legs, to no effect.

“I will never surrender,” Odessa quipped, puffing warm breath into Isabella’️s face. “Not to you, and not to anyone else. But especially not to you, my soon-to-be slave.”

She would keep a confident smirk on her face, even as her attempts at burying Isabella’️s face between her breasts failed, and, instead, the Viking-American girl’️s hands shot out to grab onto Odessa’️s breasts, and, to the ebony beauty’️s surprise, hoisted her up by them. “Nnnnm!” she grunted, before Isabella would turn them to the right and dropped down onto her ass, bringing Odessa down hard onto the floor, as well. Odessa knew that was going to inflict some major pain on her already aching back. Aiming to share the injury with her intended conquest, Odessa would release her scissor hold and fold one leg back, trying to position her knee in front of Isabella’️s face, before pulling down on the woman’️s head once more—this time aided by the momentum of their fall—trying to slam it hard into her knee.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:34 am

Isabella wasn't surprised that Odessa still had some fight left in her, the comment about her never surrendering even making her laugh, but as powerful as Odessa looked to be she would soon discover she would be the submissive tonight. Isabella did not take to the slave comment well nor was she going to let Odessa wrest back control of their brawl just as it was being started, she had quite a few ideas on how to punish her little lioness for her insubordination, but the Northern Queen would have to once and for all establish her dominance over the woman before she could have her fun.

Of course Odessa was no doubt thinking much the same thing as she was, but as she hoisted the woman back up into the air by her tits Isabella knew those thoughts would soon be out of her mind. As she dropped down to the floor Isabella felt she had the fight won already and would soon be able to enjoy the fruits of her labor, but Odessa was a crafty one and by the time she realized the woman had let her legs slip from around her waist it was too late. The knee of Odessa smashed into Isabella's face with such force the woman was lucky her nose didn't break, even so her head snapped backwards leaving Isabella laying flat on her back clutching her face.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next