Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 111 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 111 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Having a Drink (for daemongirl)

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Having a Drink (for daemongirl) - Page 5 Empty Re: Having a Drink (for daemongirl)

Post by Daaharu Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:13 am

“You talk a good talk,” Odessa replied, keeping her eyes locked on Isabella’️s, “but you really don’️t have a choice in the matter. It is serendipitous that your desires align with my own—you desire me, and I desire you—but I would warn you against trying to cast me aside. Even if you lose interest, I will force myself upon you, and use you for my own pleasure until I am completely satisfied.”

She smirked, and managed to keep that confident expression on her face even as Isabella grabbed her by her hair and slammed her head into the hardwood floor of the bar. “Nnn,” Odessa grumbled, rolling over and getting up onto her hands and knees as Isabella walked back over to the bar. She rose to her feet and followed her fellow white-haired wrestler. “You can’️t walk away from me, darling. You are under my power now. You go where I say you go.” She would grab onto Isabella’️s shoulders and slam the Northern Queen hard into the bar, bending her backwards over it. The ebony woman would push her breasts against Isabella’️s, smiling at the woman she was about to sexually dominate. “And you do what I say you do. And I want to play a little game…” She paused, giving Isabella a chance to reply, before explaining: “I want to taste you…so why don’️t you take your panties off, take that shot glass, and mix me up a little…drink.” She winked suggestively at Isabella.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Having a Drink (for daemongirl) - Page 5 Empty Re: Having a Drink (for daemongirl)

Post by daemongirl Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:55 am

"If that is what you wish to tell yourself so you can retain some of your pride then by all means live in your fantasy world, it matters little to me as in the end you will either give me what I want willingly or I will take it from you." Isabella said as she walked away from Odessa and back over to the bar, taking one of the clean shot glasses from behind the counter before reaching for one of the many bottles which lined the bar.

"Just lay there and remain quiet Odessa, like the good little kitten you are..." Isabella's voice suddenly cut off as she felt her shoulders being grabbed from behind, trying to turn around to face this new act of aggression but before she could Odessa forced her to bend over the counter, smashing her back against the hard wood surface earning a pained groan from the white haired woman. With her hands gripping the edge of the bar Isabella glared up into the arrogant eyes of Odessa, already planning how she would properly punish the woman for this little misstep of hers. "I don't care what game you think you want to play, in a moment I will tell you exactly what it is you want to do." She answered while a wide grin appeared upon her lips, her right hand reach up and gripping Odessa firmly by the back of her head while her other hand reached down in between them, her fingers working underneath the woman's panties before two of them would plunge deep within Odessa's sex. "Now how about I take a drink from you instead?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:29 am

“You make a delightful noise when you’️re in pain, Isabella,” Odessa said, digging her nails into the ivory-skinned beauty’️s smooth shoulders, pressing her chocolate breasts roughly against their vanilla counterparts. “I’️ll need to remember that. Now, be a dear and fill up that glass with your sweet, sweet cum, won’️t you, Bella, darling?”

Odessa was not surprised when Isabella pushed back against her, forcing her to take a step or two backwards, allowing the so-called Northern Queen to straighten up again. Odessa rolled her eyes at Isabella’️s confident talk, but the woman managed to surprise her when she stuffed one hand inside of Odessa’️s panties and slid two fingers inside the British beauty’️s vagina. “Oh!” Odessa gasped, her confident countenance shattering for an instant. She pieced it back together quickly, however, and, before Isabella could even start pumping those fingers inside of her, Odessa would retaliate, bringing one hand up to latch onto Isabella’️s glorious white mane while the other slipped underneath the woman’️s panties. Just like that, Odessa would have two fingers inside of Isabella, as well.

“Oh, you won’️t be drinking from me unless I tell you that you may do so,” Odessa replied, pulling on Isabella’️s hair to drive home her point. “Here, though, shall we make it a contest? I see no better way to prove to you that I am the better woman than to humiliate you in a race to orgasm.” She would begin to pump her fingers inside of Isabella, slowly, tantalizingly at first. It didn’️t matter whether Isabella accepted her challenge or not—she would be cumming for Odessa regardless of what decision she made.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:14 am

If Odessa had been anyone else Isabella would have put her firmly in her place beneath her feet a long time ago, possibly as early on as the first time their eyes met for she had seen what the woman believed herself to be from the very beginning, a queen. It was that attitude that she simply couldn't have given her own proclamations of being the queen of not just the north but the entire AFW as well, but there was something about Odessa that had piqued her curiosity and in a bid to sate that thirst she had played along. Even now one broken table and several shots later Isabella felt compelled to indulge her curiosity even further, allowing Odessa to keep her belief in her own superiority just a bit longer for the entertainment value it provided, Isabella finding this little game of theirs somewhat enjoyable.

"Be careful what you say lest you be labeled a fool Odessa. Even if I was gracious enough as your queen to gift you with such a delicacy you are far too much of a light weight to properly enjoy it." Isabella replied with her ever present smirk upon her lips, staring challengingly into the woman's eyes where she saw a moment of weakness. While brief it proved this confidence of hers was but a mask she wore and it was one Isabella could break, and she would enjoy shattering it.

The sensation of her own tight sex being invaded by Odessa's long fingers was not an unpleasant nor an unwelcome one, Isabella quite enjoyed the struggle that inevitably led to her prey's humiliating defeat after all. Unlike Odessa the white haired woman's outward confidence did not falter, quite the contrary her smile only broadened and her eyes lit up, welcoming this little provocation. "Oh it seems this little game between us must come to an end then, while I have enjoyed your banter its time I teach you of your place in the world, and I can think of no better way for you to fall than this."

Isabella reached her left arm around the side of Odessa, letting her fingers creep down along the woman's spine until her hand was firmly cupping Odessa's plump ass. She would give it one squeeze before bringing her index and ring fingers together and pressing them in between her cheeks, rubbing over her rear hole only to pass it by as her fingers made their way down and underneath to Odessa's sex. With the fingers from her right hand already pumping away within Isabella slid these two new fingers past her wet and swollen labia, alternating her thrusts so her fingers acted like pistons always pumping inside of her little lioness.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:08 am

It was obvious enough to Odessa that Isabella considered herself to be the superior woman. Her vision was clouded, completely clouded by her egotism. She obviously thought, despite all evidence to the contrary, that Odessa couldn’️t stand on the same level as her. Odessa was going to enjoy breaking down that preconception in Isabella’️s mind, and, in time, making the proud Northern Queen into her obedient little bitch.

“Bella, my dear, I am a connoisseur of such delicacies. Yours would certainly be of a fine vintage,” Odessa replied, as the two women both began to pump their fingers inside of the other. “You have proven yourself to be quite the impressive adversary, Bella darling. I can honestly say that it will be an honor to conquer you. But I will conquer you, and I will taste of your sweet juices, and I will make sure that you enjoy every second of it. Now, it’️s time to end this game.”

When Isabella’️s fingers teased at her rear hole, Odessa would remain unfazed, and still gave no reaction as those fingers entered her pussy from behind, pumping in and out alternatingly with her other hand. Odessa would do something similar, reaching a hand around Isabella to rub at her asshole, but that hand would not move immediately to the ivory-skinned woman’️s pussy. Instead, Odessa would push one finger inside of Isabella’️s ass, wiggling it inside the woman’️s rectum. She would then slide two other fingers down between her opponent’️s legs to slide them into Isabella’️s pussy, smooching the air in Isabella’️s direction as she did so.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:29 am

Isabella's eyes broke away from Odessa's for but a moment as she glanced down between their bodies to the fingers of her lioness as they slid in and out of the northern queen's now slick pussy, each pass they made stroking her inner walls in such a way if this was nearly any other situation Isabella would have done away with the games and went at it with Odessa then and there. But there was far more at stake than mere pleasure as both women had proclaimed this a contest between them and it was one Isabella had no intention of losing, especially not to someone who thought themselves her better without a single match to her name. Her gaze returned to stare into the eyes of Odessa, hardly blinking even as she stared her adversary down with a wide grin ever upon her soft pink lips, Isabella keeping quite the poker face despite the euphoria spreading throughout her body from those damned fingers of Odessa.

"Thats all you are you know...talk, but Odessa hun I must let you in on a little secret. Anyone can say lie, even to themselves, but I can see right through the lies you've told yourself and just know once I've broken you and made you mine you won't want for pleasure, I've been told I'm quite the generous mistress when it comes to my playthings." Isabella spoke softly yet with confidence as she slowly leaned in towards her would be conqueror, bringing her lips within a hair's breadth of Odessa's but not any closer as she wanted to see if Odessa would take the imitative to close this smallest of gaps between their lips.

The white haired woman's eyes shuttered closed for a moment as she felt Odessa's finger slip in between her cheeks, laughing gently as her eyes reopened and she wiggled her own ass around the finger of Odessa, being no stranger to anal it was a welcome change of pace but little more. Her warm breath washed over Odessa's face as she exhaled upon the entry of the woman's fingers inside her damp sex, tilting her head a few inches to the right just as she plunged a third finger deep within the pussy of her lioness, swirling it about within her while her other hand withdrew its fingers from the woman's sex but only to then grip Odessa's clit between her index finger and the knuckle of her thumb, rolling it about while looking for the signs of pleasure in the eyes of Odessa.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:11 pm

“Oh, my sweet little Bella,” Odessa began, still smiling at her fellow white-haired wrestler, “if you well and truly could defeat me, and dominate me, then of course I would accept your mastery of myself and my body without question, and would greatly anticipate every small, loving touch that you gave me.” She would exhale gently, blowing warm air in Isabella’️s face as the Northern Queen brought their lips to within a hair’️s breadth of each other. “But you will not be able to overcome me, darling. You shall try to tame me, but you shall fail, and it will be you who becomes my pet, a little plaything that I keep in my bed, to take care of and to keep as my property for as long as I so choose.”

As Odessa’️s finger entered into Isabella’️s rear hole, she would be glad to see the fluttering of the lighter-skinned woman’️s eyes, just for an instant. Isabella attempted to put up a front of invincibility, but she was as mortal as any other woman, and Odessa was going to teach her that. “Humility, that’️s what I’️m going to teach you, Bella,” Odessa would whisper. “And respect. Respect for your betters, my darling.”

She felt Isabella’️s fingers adjust inside of her wet sex, one hand’️s worth sliding out, only to then pinch Odessa’️s clit. The ebony woman stifled any sound which she might have made for another woman, but her eyelids did flutter slightly before she opened them wide again. She herself would adjust her hold on Isabella’️s sex, too, but only slightly, keeping the two fingers of one hand pumping steadily, while the other would move to match Isabella’️s action, pinching and teasing the woman’️s clit. As she made these moves, her single finger inside of Isabella’️s ass would continue to move, plunging in and out, teasing that hole as well to try to overwhelm the Northern Queen.

Finally, knowing that Isabella wanted a kiss, Odessa would close the distance between their lips. But she would not kiss Isabella again. No, Odessa would bite down on Isabella’️s lower lip, hard enough to cause some small pain for the lighter-skinned woman, but not so hard that it wasn’️t sexual and pleasurable for her. Odessa would lean back a little, gently tugging on Isabella’️s lip with her teeth.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:09 pm

Odessa was really just a broken record at this point Isabella thought to herself, the woman who seemed to be in love with the sound of her own voice simply repeating back to Isabella what she had just said only with slightly different words and an accent. Still she simply couldn't allow her to get too big of a head, if she did then the disappointment after Isabella turned her into a cumming mess and took her home as a plaything for her amusement would just crush the poor woman, and she couldn't have a depressed toy, that just wasn't any fun. "How can you teach what you do not know yourself my little lioness? Perhaps one night you will be able to teach me about the subject though, after I've thoroughly given you a first hand experience in it." Isabella replied before the ebony beauty before her bit down on her bottom lip, trying to pull Isabella by it but she didn't budge, savoring the sweet pain even as she pulled back to draw Odessa closer to her.

Now Odessa was copying not just her words but her actions too, pinching and pulling at Isabella's clit to undoubtedly try to catch up after falling behind in this little game of theirs. Isabella didn't mind however for the pleasure was more intoxicating than any alcohol the bar served, her sex becoming drenched in her juices as the inevitable end of their duel seemed to grow closer. She wasn't worried though, Isabella grinning as she bit down upon the upper lip of Odessa and in doing so forced the woman into a kiss of sorts, one she was only too happy to embrace with a passion.

Her left hand dug the tip of her finger nail into Odessa's clit, looking to mix a bit more pain into the euphoria the woman was surely feeling by now only to suddenly release her little bud so she could furiously rub her two fingers over the top of it. Her other hand in the meantime began to go all in on her suitor, plunging four fingers at once into the depths of the woman's pussy, her finger tips stroking along different spots with every forceful and rapid thrust inside of her.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:53 pm

“Try whatever you will, Bella, sweetie,” Odessa would reply. “You will fail, and you will be mine.”

Odessa caught a glimpse of a certain look on Isabella’️s face, and would roll her eyes. The self-titled Northern Queen’️s every word was dripping with condescension, and she was not quite so tactful as Odessa, not quite as able to make that condescension sound sweet and caring with exact wording and elegant turns of phrase. If Isabella thought she was ahead in this battle, that Odessa was trying to keep up by copying her, that idea was ridiculous. And more than that, Isabella made herself a hypocrite by retaliating for Odessa’️s lip-bite with one of her own, tugging on Odessa’️s lip the same way Odessa was still tugging on Isabella’️s lower one.

The two women continued to pleasure each other’️s nether regions, as well, and though Odessa choked down any reaction to Isabella’️s ministrations, her pussy was getting wetter and wetter as her lower lips and her clit were stimulated. But Isabella’️s womanhood was getting wet, too. Odessa could feel the juices on her fingers, knowing that Isabella was close to cumming, and longed to get a taste of her ever-so-confident rival’️s sweet honey. Knowing her opponent was close, Odessa would quickly pull one hand out of Isabella’️s panties and would grab an empty glass from the bar. She would bring it down and use that hand to pull Isabella’️s panties aside, pressing the glass up between the woman’️s thighs. “Time to give me my drink, darling…”

She would reach the pinky finger of her drink-holding hand back between Isabella’️s butt cheeks, inserting it into her asshole again. At the same time, Odessa would form all five fingers of her other hand, the one that had continued to work on Isabella’️s sex, into the shape of a bird’️s beak, and would plunge almost her whole hand inside of her foe’️s dripping sex. As they entered, a couple of fingers broke off from the rest and traveled upwards to once again find Isabella’️s clit. Though the stimulation of her own sex was bringing her close, Odessa was confident that the sopping wet pussy of the so-called Northern Queen would let go of its juices before hers did.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:15 am

Over the course of the evening Isabella had been forming a more complete image of the real Odessa, the woman behind all the bravado and sultry words. At first glance she was just another woman with good looks who likely after some mildly successful stint as a fighter in some small pond somewhere thought herself more than capable of conquering the wrld famous AFW, a story that she had seen repeated a million times in almost every rookie who signed up for the league, including her own friend Rosaria whose story was quite similar to that.

But unlike most Odessa was almost every bit the dominant woman she thought herself to be, otherwise she wouldn't have been able to hold her own against someone such as herself for so long. However almost just wasn't going to cut it and perhaps the greast contributor to her inevitable downfall was how hasty she was, so eager to get to the end that any sign of her goal got her to jump to conclusions. Just like she was doing now in going for that glass, when in reality all she had done was take from Isabella the delicious feel of the woman's finger delving into her rear hole.

"Don't tell me you're close already Odessa, that glass is for you is it not?" She said with a broad grin on her lips and a sultry tone to her voice, teasing her little lioness. While Odessa had reached for the glass Isabella had stayed the course, pumping her four fingers in and out of the woman's nearly ripping sex while the fingers from her left hand played with Odessa's clit to her heart's content, twisting, pinching, and pulling on her sensitive button for added effect.

The sudden intrusion of what felt like the woman's entire hand into her spread open pussy sent Isabella's powerful body to trembling for several seconds until she grew used to the sensation, calming back down and even rocking her hips to drive Odessa's fingers deeper inside her gistening womanhood. "Not a bad use of your fingers Odessa...now what do you think of mine?" She said just as she started to twist her fingers in a half circle with every thrust into Odessa's sex, her hand a blur as it quickened to a hummingbird quick pace, all the while angling its thrusts slightly different each time to not allow her lioness to grow used to any one spot receiving pleasure from her.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next