Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 5 Registered, 0 Hidden and 101 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion, Lobo, Underdog21, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Having a Drink (for daemongirl)

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Having a Drink (for daemongirl) - Page 4 Empty Re: Having a Drink (for daemongirl)

Post by Daaharu Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:18 am

The drop hurt. As she hit the floor, pain blossomed all along Odessa’️s spine, her whole back protesting loudly at the terrible impact. The smacking sound was loud, and Odessa didn’️t doubt that the bartender and whoever else may be hiding in the back of the establishment could have heard it. She could not help but give a little pained growl, her cheeks heating as she did so, feeling as if she had made some big concession to Isabella by audibly expressing her pain.

Even if Isabella had heard it, however, the Viking beauty did not seem to be in much of a position to gloat. Odessa’️s improvised counterattack had been successful beyond her wildest hopes, very nearly breaking Isabella’️s nose and forcing the paler woman to fall backwards, clutching at her face. Looking over at her reeling foe, Odessa could sense blood in the water. Fighting through her own pain, she would slowly turn herself over onto her hands and knees, crawling over to where Isabella lay and looking down at her with a smug smile, doing her best to ignore her protesting back.

“Poor…poor Bella,” Odessa cooed mockingly. “Feel like giving up yet, love? Or are you still not convinced that you are dealing with one who is your better?” To reinforce her confident talk, Odessa would ball one hand into a fist and bring it down as hard as she could into Isabella’️s gut, trying to further weaken her soon-to-be love slave with a deflating shot to the belly.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Having a Drink (for daemongirl) - Page 4 Empty Re: Having a Drink (for daemongirl)

Post by daemongirl Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:30 am

All of the momentum Isabella had built up through first their war of words and now their brawling was now gone after that unexpected knee to the face from Odessa. It was partially her own fault too, Isabella having provided much of the force that ended up smashing into her face, and that thought only infuriated the woman even further. Grumbling underneath her breath was about all she could do to express her anger just then however as the blow had left her sprawled out on her back, her body in a state of shock and unwilling to listen to her furious commands to move.

She couldn't even guard her face properly as just touching her nose sent a jolt of pain down her spine, the white haired woman pounding her fists against the wooden floor in her frustration. As the numbness in her muscles began to subside Isabella was left in a dull pain, groaning as she endured it the woman slowly began to rise up into a sitting position only for Odessa to pounce upon her. "You're gonna pay for that one Odessa...and for calling me Bella." She spouted out as she glared up at the looming figure of the dark skinned beauty.

"You honestly think I'd give up after a single..Aauugghhh!" Isabella had even managed to put on a smile as she answered Odessa's annoying and ridiculous question, only for that grin to be swept away, replace by a pained grimace as Odessa drove her fist down into Isabella's stomach. Gasping for air Isabella reacted on instinct as she shot her hands up to grab onto the closest part of the woman's body, what just so happened to be Odessa's swaying tits. Squeezing as hard as she could Isabella would dig her fingers into the firm mounds and tear her hands away, trying to rip off the woman's bra.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:45 am

Isabella didn’️t like being called Bella, apparently. Odessa chuckled, reminding herself to remember that valuable little tidbit for later.

Her face contorted into a triumphant, confident, almost evil grin as her gut punch landed solidly in Isabella’️s abdomen, forcing the air out of the girl with incredible force. The swing of momentum from the Viking-American woman to Odessa was almost a tangible thing, sweeping through the air right now, and it only seemed to hurry as the blow landed and interrupted Isabella’️s retort. “What was that, dear?” Odessa asked mockingly as Isabella flailed. When the woman managed to seize ahold of her tits, Odessa did nothing to stop her from stripping her of her bra, revealing her pair of large, chocolately orbs in all their glory, and giving Isabella her first glimpse of Odessa’️s big, rock-hard, dark brown nipples, pointing challengingly downwards at the “Northern Queen.”

“Like what you see?” Odessa asked, running a hand across her chest. “I just knew that you couldn’️t resist seeing my body in its full glory for long. No, you are too much of a slut for that, Isabella. Why don’️t you take a closer look?”

After taking a moment to position herself correctly, Odessa would attempt to drop herself down on top of Isabella, her impressive breasts slamming down over the pale face of her rival, smothering her.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:01 am

Isabella's hands came away with the very prize she had sought but Odessa found a way to ruin even this small victory for Isabella, the woman's utter lack of resistance making the northern queen feel as if she had only done as the British bombshell desired. In her continued frustration Isabella did more than just strip the bra from Odessa, she grabbed each side and with a low growl she tore the undergarment in half, tossing the now ruined pieces of the woman's bra to either side with a smile back on the lips of Isabella.

"Tch...as if your tits even compare to mine, my sweet little Odessa." Isabella fired back at Odessa, sounding just as condescending as ever despite the pain she was in. Her stomach still felt like there was a knife stuck in it and her nose was faring even worse, but despite all this Isabella grinned up at her chosen prey and laughed.

Her laughter didn't die out until after Odessa brought her tits slamming down upon Isabella's face, the pale skinned woman immediately biting down hard upon the naked flesh of her prey's mounds to distract herself from the pain emanating from her nearly broken nose. Once she had her teeth in Isabella had no intention in letting the woman go either, Isabella's hands clenching tightly just before she began to pound the sides of Odessa's head with her fists.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:35 am

Odessa was a little amazed by just how frustrated she had been able to make Isabella in such a short time on top. When she felt like she was in control, the Northern Queen seemed cool and collected—but, with things not going her way, she was almost like a child. Odessa laughed in her intended conquest’️s face as she saw her bra torn in half and tossed away.

“Really?” Odessa marveled, before Isabella made her little cocky comment about Odessa’️s breasts. The ebony beauty rolled her eyes and gave them a quick shake. “Is that right, dear? You think they can’️t compare to yours? Well, I’️m telling you you’️re wrong—my breasts could destroy your breasts any day of the week. If you can’️t see that, well, you really do need a closer look!”

She would then shove those same breasts into Isabella’️s face, groaning a little as she felt the girl bite down on one. It was painful, to be sure, but there was also some pleasure to be derived from it. She would keep her breasts pressed tightly over Isabella’️s face, even as the woman’️s fists began swinging wildly for her head, necessitating the use of her own arms to block the blows.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:51 am

Isabella's fists quickly honed in on the woman's head after the first couple of blind swings, though much to her frustration Odessa had begun to shield her face with her arms by that point. She kept hammering away at the woman's arms however while she still had enough air to empower her blows, doing her best to try and slip a few of those past Odessa's guard to connect with the sides of her face but even if she couldn't manage that she was content with causing her pain in her arms. Her teeth bit down again and again upon the breasts of the British bombshell, Isabella wanting no less than to leave several deep bite marks over the naked flesh of the woman's mounds.

She couldn't remain like this forever though unless she wished to be smothered into unconsciousness by Odessa, Isabella's mind working quickly to come up with an escape plan before time ran out. Swinging her left fist once more at the woman's right arm Isabella would miss her target on purpose, aiming for the left arm of Odessa instead where she would try to grab onto its forearm instead of just striking it like all the times before. She would then yank the woman's arm inward, pulling it aside so that Isabella could bring her right elbow up and smash it into the side of Odessa's face.

Isabella would take full advantage of this, pulling hard on the woman's arm while her elbow pushed her head to the side, Isabella turning her body to the side trying to roll over and reverse their positions leaving the Northern Queen on top where she belonged.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:33 am

Odessa was no greenhorn when it came to fistfighting—she knew how to defend her gorgeous, vital face, and she put her knowledge to good use here, keeping her arms in position to deflect the mighty torrent of blows that the “Northern Queen” was launching in her desperate attempt to break free. Of course, nobody was perfect, and a couple punches did manage to graze her ears or cheeks, but she shrugged them off. Her arms were beginning to throb with pain, but she ignored it. What she couldn’️t ignore quite so easily was the pain in her breast, brought on by Isabella’️s vicious biting.

She knew she had to do something about that, but, before she could, her advantage would disappear as quickly as it came on. Isabella launched another left hook, this one missing Odessa’️s face and arm completely—she realized too late that it had not been Isabella’️s intention to hit her face. The Viking girl grabbed Odessa’️s left arm, pulling it inward, and smashed her elbow into Odessa’️s face. The ebony beauty cried out in pain, and surprise, and frustration. She couldn’️t stop Isabella from rolling the two of them over, putting Odessa on the bottom of their pile once again. She growled angrily, glaring up at Isabella. She did not intend to stay beneath the so-called queen for very long.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:00 am

Isabella felt a rush of adrenaline coursing through her as her instincts paid off, her hard elbow to the face of Odessa enough to break the woman's focus while the hand tugging upon her arm dragged her to the side and off of Isabella. Feeling a second wind coming on as she took a deep breath of air the Northern Queen pushed up with her shoulder and twisted her body, rolling them over with her now retaking the top position from Odessa, smirking as she stared down into the eyes of the lioness. "Now all is right with the world...with me above you as is befitting of a Queen." Isabella said softly to the now trapped beauty underneath her, keeping her grip firmly upon Odessa's captured arm as she pinned it down while her other hand stroked the side of the woman's face.

Pressing her body down upon Odessa, her breasts flattening Odessa's mounds as she put her full body weight upon her, Isabella began to slide her body up and down to further grind her tits down upon her captive's no doubt aching breasts. The hand brushing along the woman's face would then grab the back of her head firmly, her fingers painfully tugging at the woman's hair as she pulled her face towards her and forced Odessa into a deep kiss, her turned so that her cheek covered the woman's nose to smother her with the kiss.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:10 pm

Odessa was a little embarrassed that she had allowed that elbow to land, and that she had allowed Isabella to reverse their positions. She regained her composure, however, and looked up at the lighter-skinned woman with nothing but confidence in her eyes. “Cute,” she replied curtly to Isabella’️s prideful declaration. “You know, my dear Bella, I’️m sure pillow talk like that usually sends girls’️ panties flying off of their own accord, but you don’️t have to play tough with me. I…”

She would trail off and take a breath, just before Isabella kissed her. Odessa would return the kiss without hesitation, puckering her lips, opening her mouth a little and lapping at Isabella’️s lips with her tongue. She had, up until this point, been trying to show some restraint, but, now that Isabella had engaged her directly, the ebony beauty felt no qualms about letting loose. Isabella hadn’️t given her a chance to finish her thought, however. After a minute of exhausting, smothering kissing, Odessa would entangle her hands deep in Isabella’️s lush, snowy mane, giving it a hard yank and pulling Isabella’️s face away from her own.

“Like I said, you don’️t have to play tough with me. I can tell how desperate you are for a good fuck, and I’️m more than happy to give it to you, my little princess,” she finished, with a smile.

Last edited by 10885 on Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:32 am

Theirs had been a battle for dominance since the moment their eyes had met when she walked into the bar, a fight that had been waged with looks and tone of voice until now, the two of them locked together on the floor with debris scattered around them. Exhilarated now that she had taken control of Odessa, just as she had said she would, Isabella demonstrated just how strong her position was over the woman as she pressed down upon Odessa and forced her into a fiery kiss. It was clear Odessa wanted her body almost as badly as she wanted to dig into hers, but Isabella wasn't going to allow Odessa the pleasure of being the one to initiate anything between them, that would only serve to give the woman a greater sense of control that she did not have.

Isabella purred when Odessa yanked back on her hair to break the kiss, smiling down at the girl's face despite the rather insulting words Odessa had for her. "Say what you will but I simply do whatever it is that pleases me, and right now you are fortunate enough to be included on that list. It is I who is in control, not you, and if I decide you no longer interest me then I will cast you aside." Isabella said before grabbing Odessa by her hair and slamming her head against the floor, pulling herself off of the woman and rising to her feet before walking back to the bar to grab a shot glass.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next