Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 1 Bot

3ho

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Having a Drink (for daemongirl)

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Having a Drink (for daemongirl) - Page 2 Empty Re: Having a Drink (for daemongirl)

Post by Daaharu Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:57 am

As Odessa cupped Isabella’️s breast, then moved her hand on up to pat the girl’️s pale cheek, something seemed to change in Isabella’️s eyes. Those deep blue orbs seemed to be set ablaze by Odessa’️s actions, and, after a few moments, a funny thought occurred to Odessa. Could it be that Isabella did not realize that she was to be the submissive one when the two went to bed? Odessa smiled at the thought. The idea of Isabella going into this believing that she would be on top was positively adorable.

“I have no doubt,” Odessa replied with a nod, as Isabella assured her that she would find her a worthy opponent. Odessa looked forward to the challenge, but was confident that she would come out on top in any struggle for superiority. After downing her drink, she would sit back and smile, watching as Isabella would pick up a glass and quickly drain its contents, her blue eyes never leaving Odessa’️s green ones. She would turn her glass over as the paler woman drank, and would set it down hard on the bar just as Isabella did the same, the two glasses making a loud collective clank.

Odessa closed her eyes and mumbled appreciatively when she heard Isabella’️s moan. Such a sweet sound, coming out of such an incredible woman, was enough to shake the dark-skinned beauty up. She would immediately reciprocate for Isabella’️s listening pleasure, letting out a long, drawn-out moan, just a little louder than the white girl’️s had been.

“Let the games begin,” she whispered, picking up her second glass and downing it just as quickly as she had the first, then setting it upside-down on the counter authoritatively.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Having a Drink (for daemongirl) - Page 2 Empty Re: Having a Drink (for daemongirl)

Post by daemongirl Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:27 am

There was no longer any doubt in her mind as Odessa slammed her glass down upon the counter at the same time she did that the woman believed herself to be the alpha, and that Isabella was someone Odessa could tame. It was a hopeless endeavor, but she supposed the only way to convince the rookie of her mistake was to let her try, and once she failed she would learn that her place was wherever Isabella wished it to be.

"Indeed." Was all she said in reply as she watched Odessa throw back her second drink just as quickly as she had the first, Isabella's eyes never leaving the woman's face. Once she had finished Isabella flashed her a wide grin and lifted up her own glass, raising it as if in toast to Odessa before she poured its potent contents down her throat, a welcome warmth spreading throughout her body as she drank hers a bit more slowly than Odessa had. This was no race but a marathon after all, she could take her time and savor the taste of the alcohol.

Once the liquid was emptied Isabella ran her tongue around the insides of the glass, letting not a single drop go to waste before she turned it upside down and placed it beside her first glass. "So tell me Odessa, did you have a nickname wherever you came from?" Isabella asked casually while her fingers wrapped around her third glass.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:30 am

Yes, it seemed that Isabella had aspirations of dominating Odessa tonight, both in the drinking contest that the two were currently two rounds into, and later, in a much more intimate fashion. Though both now understood what it was the other wanted, the dark-skinned beauty would not dare broach the subject just yet—she found Isabella’️s fantasies adorable, and it only heightened the anticipation of the moment when she could bring those fantasies of dominance crashing down around the soon-to-be-tamed white girl. Isabella had no idea what Odessa was capable of—what she had already done with

Odessa would watch Isabella with great interest as the girl slowly drained her second glass of the potent brew, savoring every last drop. Even when the glass was seemingly empty, the woman swirled her tongue around the rim, trying to get every last drop. Odessa tittered and murmured: “Oh, you tease,” as the smooth action of Isabella’️s tongue served to greatly tempt her. The organ was certainly skilled, and the British woman looked forward to later that night, when she would be able to duel it with her own talented tongue.

She picked up her third glass, tapping her index finger on it as Isabella asked her if she had ever had a nickname. “I’️ve had one or two over the years.” She paused, considering whether or not to reveal exactly what they were, before, deciding that it would serve to stoke the raging fire of competition between her and Isabella, pressing onward, saying: “In my last wrestling federation, I was simply known as The Queen.” She grinned, then slowly tilted the shot glass towards her, its contents trickling warmly down her throat. This time, she would really savor the taste, imitating closely how Isabella had drained her second glass. Her tongue covered every inch of the cup’️s inside two or three times, waggling alluringly as it did so, before, satisfied, she finally set it down. “And you, dear? Do you have a nickname?”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:05 am

Isabella could feel the eyes of Odessa upon her as she drained her second glass, but it wasn't until she began to clean the inside of the shot glass with her tongue that she got a reaction from the dark skinned beauty. It was only natural that Odessa would react as she did, looking as if she might fall off of her bar stool if she tittered any further, after all she was clearly in awe of the tongue that would be bringing her pleasure of an intensity she had never experienced before tonight. Isabella gave Odessa a playful wink to let her know she heard her, the white haired woman treating Odessa to a show as she imagined the glass was the pussy of the lioness, showing Odessa exactly what was in store for her later tonight.

When she finally placed her glass upon the bar she brought her elbow up to sit upon it as well, resting her chin upon her hand as she watched Odessa play with her glass. At first she didn't think the woman was going to tell her what she wanted to know, but Odessa must have just been pausing for dramatic effect as she revealed she had been called Queen before the AFW. Isabella would have been displeased to hear that from anyone else but she couldn't help but laugh upon hearing it, thinking to herself Of course thats what it was.

"Oh that won't do, I think the AFW has far too many of those already." Isabella replied while running her index finger around the rim of her glass, watching intently as Odessa once more copied her with a little tongue play. "Why yes I do Odessa." Isabella said before making short work of her drink, a low moan escaping her lips as the liquor ran down her throat, Isabella placing the glass down with an audible clank. "But if you wish to know it, you must do something for me first."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:35 am

Odessa smiled warmly when Isabella laughed after she revealed her former nickname: The Queen. “Oh? It won’️t do? Why ever not?” she asked, puffing out her lower lip in mock poutiness. “Even if there are other queens here at AFW, I am confident that I stand head and shoulders above them all, and I challenge any of these other so-called queens to prove different.” She punctuated her declaration by slapping the bar authoritatively, causing the empty and full shot glasses to chatter against the varnished wooden surface.

She had an inkling as to why the paler white-haired girl seemed to find her nickname funny, but, apparently, the girl was going to be tight-lipped about it until Odessa had done something for her. It was now Odessa’️s turn to laugh as Isabella moaned and demanded something from the dark-skinned beauty as ransom for the right to hear her nickname.

“Hmm…and what, exactly, is it that you would have me do, my dear Isabella?” Odessa purred, watching the girl quickly drain her third shot of hard liquor. Odessa would pick up her fourth glass of the night, tilting it back and forth and watching the alcohol slosh around. She would not drink it, however, until Isabella had explained what she wanted Odessa to do in order to learn her nickname.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:26 am

Adorable wasn't the word Isabella typically would have used to describe the ebony beauty, sexy or alluring more apt descriptions in her mind, but adorable was exactly how Odessa looked as she jokingly pouted after being told her nickname wouldn't work. Giggling in reply Isabella tilted her head to the right until the side of her head was resting upon her hand, listening to Odessa's declaration with an amused expression on her face.

She couldn't help but wonder if Odessa knew more than she was letting on about Isabella herself, her little proclamation in particular aroused her suspicions, but then again it could have also been a coincidence and she didn't want to give away her secret for nothing. After all now that she knew of Odessa's title and the lioness knew nothing of hers it was Isabella who had the power, just the way she liked it.

Isabella had been expecting Odessa to throw back her fourth shot just like she had the previous three, but it seemed Odessa was holding out until she knew more of what Isabella wanted in exchange for her nickname. "Oh there is much I want from you tonight Odessa, but for my name how about you lose that shirt of yours." Isabella finally said with a casual air, as if she hadn't just asked for the woman to strip in the middle of a bar.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:45 am

Odessa would not flinch, wince, or otherwise show surprise when she heard her drinking rival’️s demand. She had figured that Isabella would want to embarrass her in some way now that she had something that Odessa wanted, and that was exactly what the pale girl was trying to do, asking the British beauty to strip in the middle of a crowded bar. Odessa laughed, but would not give her reply right away, pouring the fourth glass of potent alcohol down her throat and setting it down with a clank before deigning to answer the challenge.

“Oh, you are terrible,” the black girl purred, glancing from Isabella’️s face, down to her blouse, and back. “You really think that little bit of information is worth my shirt? No sane person would take a deal like that.” She took a dramatic pause, letting Isabella chew on that for a moment, before quickly adding: “Luckily for you, I’️m not entirely sane.” And, with slim, deft fingers, Odessa would unbutton her shirt and expertly slide it off, revealing to Isabella the lacey black bra she wore underneath, slowly wiggling her chest back and forth to let the girl see those perfect chocolate breasts in motion.

“But,” she would suddenly interject, holding a hand up, “don’️t get too comfortable yourself, dear.” The hand would swing up to Isabella’️s cheek, cupping the girl’️s pretty white face, patting it gently and condescendingly. “Because I will tell you this right now: now that you’️ve fired the first shot, I am going to fire back with everything I’️ve got. We’️ll see who ends up naked first.”

Last edited by 10885 on Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:16 am

Isabella sat back up on her stool after making her perfectly reasonable demand that Odessa bare some more skin in exchange for the information she sought. She hadn't given her asking price any real thought before telling Odessa she would have to strip for the right to know her nickname, yet even so she had chosen something that would keep the balance of power between them tipped in her favor, thats if the woman was brave enough to accept of course.

She merely shrugged her shoulders as Odessa replied sounding as if she was going to decline her offer, Isabella only mildly disappointed that she had underestimated Odessa as even though she wouldn't get to see them now Isabella knew it wouldn't be long until she tore Odessa's top off herself, so she could keep it for now. "If you're too afraid..." Isabella began to say only for Odessa to interrupt her, which while she normally didn't stand for such rudeness she would make an exception as Odessa did as she had been asked and removed her bothersome blouse.

"Now thats a good girl Ode..." For a second time Isabella was cut off by Odessa as the woman once again cupped her face, though this time she wasn't as forgiving as Isabella's hand shot up to firmly grab onto Odessa's wrist, pulling her hand away and holding it there while she reached for the fourth shot with her free hand. Bringing it up to her lips Isabella continued to stare into Odessa's eyes, grinning as she quickly downed the drink and slammed the glass back down upon the counter.

"Its rude to interrupt Odessa, but I suppose it can't be helped, after all you didn't know you were in the presence of the Northern Queen." As Isabella finished speaking she leaned forward to plant a kiss upon the woman's cheek, releasing her wrist as she then pulled away.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:33 am

With someone else, Odessa might have given more thought to rejecting the request to take her blouse off. She would not show just anyone her glorious, godly body in exchange for something as comparatively useless as a nickname which she was pretty sure she could have guessed anyway. But she was not going to back down from any challenge that Isabella offered her, and she seemed to surprise the other white-haired girl when she quickly stripped her blouse off, giving Isabella quite a view. She did not do so without doing a little something to assert her superiority, condescendingly patting Isabella on the cheek.

This time, the white girl did not take it so lightly. Odessa’️s wrist was grabbed and her hand pried away from the other woman’️s face, as she watched Isabella finish her fourth drink. When Isabella had finished the drink, she finally gave Odessa her nickname—the Northern Queen—before leaning forward to plant a kiss on the British beauty’️s cheek, releasing her hand in the process.

Though Odessa still had a smile on her face, she was a little angry as her drinking partner obviously tried to out-condescend her with that kiss on the cheek. Well, Odessa was not going to let that happen. She was the one true queen in this bar right now, and she would feel completely at ease talking down to Isabella whenever she pleased. The Northern Queen didn’️t scare her one bit. “Northern Queen, huh? I suppose we have a royal rumble on our hands, then,” she observed, as she picked up her fifth shot. She would pour it down her throat quickly and then put it down hard on the bar. Before Isabella picked up hers, however, Odessa would reach a hand up to ruffle the white hair of her rival, intent on showing her just who could condescend to who. “Now, darling, about those pesky clothes of yours…”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:40 am

If another woman had run her hand along Isabella's cheek as Odessa had she wouldn't have given the act much thought if any at all, for the simple reason that most other women wouldn't have done so condescendingly as the British beauty had. Even amongst the AFW there were few that came to mind who wouldn't succumb to Isabella's desires if she sought to turn them in another conquest, which was what made Odessa so alluring as well as a little annoying. By nights end however the lioness would know without a doubt which of them was the true queen, and her name was Isabella Snow.

With her kiss upon Odessa's cheek Isabella felt she had shown the woman that two could play such a game and that she wasn't afraid to fire back, smiling brightly even as Odessa replied with a statement that showed she still believed this to be a battle. Then again she supposed that what this was, it had been too long since she had encountered a woman whose will could withstand even a glance from the Northern Queen, let alone one who believed they were the stronger woman. She was looking forward to domesticating this lioness.

Isabella's smile did not fade even as Odessa fired off another shot, the woman's hand ruffling up her hair as if she was some child she was trying to comfort. She made no move to knock her hand away, instead reaching up to gently take Odessa's hand in hers and pull it down to her lips where she would plant a soft, wet kiss upon it. Releasing the hand then Isabella would lift up her fifth drink of the duel, the previous shots having given her a buzz but little more, her eyes once more locking with Odessa's as she drained the glass of its contents.

"What about them?" Isabella said as if she didn't understand the ebony woman's meaning, placing the glass back down upon the bar before suddenly grabbing Odessa's sixth and last glass. Lifting it up Isabella would not bring it to her lips but would instead bring her arms inward to squeeze her mounds together, placing the glass in between them. "I believe this one is yours." Now Isabella would see if Odessa accepted her challenge or took the easy way out by drinking Isabella's remaining shot.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next