Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 2 Bots

LunarOcean

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Having a Drink (for daemongirl)

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Having a Drink (for daemongirl) - Page 7 Empty Re: Having a Drink (for daemongirl)

Post by Daaharu Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:31 am

Odessa rolled her eyes as Isabella claimed that an orgasm like the one she had just endured was next to nothing to her. “Oh, sweet Bella, you say that now...but you were singing a different tune when that orgasm was wracking your beautiful body. You know, dear, that I could hear you moan, feel your body tremble, see the look in your eyes as I made you cum and drained you of all of these delicious juices?” Odessa would gently tip the glass back and forth, letting Isabella watch the mixture of juices and alcohol sloshing around. “Yours was a commendable effort, darling. And you have managed to prolong our time together—for as long as it takes me to make you cum again and submit to me.”

She would titter, enjoying the fact that Isabella was somewhat irritated. She had taken the ivory beauty down a peg, and she would continue to teach Isabella as the night wore on. But, for now, Odessa would focus on drinking. After toasting Isabella, she would down the mixture of pussy juices and powerful alcohol in one gulp, letting it run warmly down her throat before setting her shot glass down on the bar with a clank.

“Delicious. You are delicious, my dear Bella,” Odessa purred, reaching a hand out and patting Isabella's naked thigh, having to restrain herself from sliding her fingers back into Isabella's vagina so that she could draw herself another taste.

Last edited by 10885 on Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Having a Drink (for daemongirl) - Page 7 Empty Re: Having a Drink (for daemongirl)

Post by daemongirl Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:50 am

"Oh? When did I tell you I wished to prolong our time together, seems to me you presume a great deal Odessa." Isabella replied with a tilt of her head, the woman quite clearly not taking the bold words of Odessa very seriously. What the woman was saying was indeed true, she had moaned and trembled during her orgasm but so too had Odessa, to not have would simply been inhuman, but if Odessa thought her weak for it then she would be all the easier to tame some other night.

Her offer did intrigue her a little bit however, in truth she hadn't considered continuing their time together once this contest had been finished though the thought was en enticing one. To do so would mean giving Odessa even more of her time and herself, a prize anyone would give much and more to obtain for themselves, and while she certainly didn't relish the idea of walking away now that her challenge had been laid out to her Isabella didn't want to just give her all she desired so easily. "Of course I am, though you had best withdraw your fingers if you desire to keep them." She then said with a laugh far louder than any she had uttered thus far, even giving Odessa a rough push against her right breast while she took a step away. Walking across the partially broken bar, tip toeing over the remains of the table they had smashed, Isabella retrieved the dress she had been wearing from the floor and acted as if she was about to slip it back on.

She would pause however and turn her head back to gaze upon Odessa. "I suppose as your better and the veteran between us its my responsibility to make sure you get an understanding of how things work. And the best way to do that is to let you follow me to my place so I can offer you some personal instruction." She said while tugging the tiny black dress she had worn to the bar back down her body, covering her swollen breasts and slick sex.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:23 am

Isabella tried to be coy, acting as if it would be a burden on her to have to spend even another minute with Odessa. But the ebony beauty saw through that charade and recognized the truth: Isabella wanted to prove her dominance just as much as Odessa did, and, to do that, they would obviously have to go another round, have more sex with each other until one of them proved clearly superior. Odessa rested her head in her palm and laughed as Isabella pushed away the probing fingers of her other hand.

“You didn’️t need to tell me. The look in your eyes says far more than your words, my sweet Bella,” Odessa would tease, as Isabella got up and walked slowly down the bar, past the broken table to where her dress lay discarded. As she slipped it back on, Odessa would get up as well and gather up her pants and her blouse, sliding both of those on over her slightly sweaty ebony frame, the pants covering up her moist sex. She didn’️t bother with her underwear—Isabella had torn her bra in half, anyway.

Isabella continued her act, agreeing to spend some more time with Odessa with faux reluctance. “Oh, well, that is so generous of you,” Odessa would reply, smiling like a powerful predator as she moved closer to Isabella again, running a hand covered in Isabella’️s love juices down the white girl’️s cheek. “There’️s no better place to tutor you in the finer points of sex than in your own home. You’️ll be more comfortable that way, darling.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:22 am

"It is isn't it?" Isabella said while averting her eyes from Odessa once more, continuing the act that she couldn't care less if she spent the night with Odessa or not as she looked around for her shoes which had come off sometime since their fight had begun. In truth she didn't even want to wait until they arrived at her home, she wanted to tear back into Odessa right there in that bar and anyone who tried to stop them would wish they never had. But to give into that particular desire would only give Odessa an edge over her and that was something she simply wasn't going to allow.

Just as she located her shoes and slipped her feet back into them Odessa approached from behind, sliding her slick hand down along her cheek with Isabella grabbing the woman's offending wrist before her fingers had left her cheek, staring into Odessa's eyes in anger only for Isabella to quickly smile and laugh. "Don't forget your place Odessa, you may have made this Queen cum but theres a long night ahead of you and I expect several more orgasms from you, so long as you don't disappoint me I will be sure to treat you well." Only once she had spoken did Isabella release Odessa, still smirking as she walked over to the bar and dropped a bit of cash on it for the broken table and drunk liquor. With her debts paid she strolled right past Odessa and out the front door, not even bothering to beckon for Odessa to follow her as she knew the woman wasn't going to run away then.

"Its not a long walk to my place." Isabella said only once she was outside and walking down the sidewalk in the direction of her spacious apartment, Odessa quickly catching up to walk beside her as she undoubtedly refused to simply follow Isabella even if she didn't know where they were going. Isabella just laughed and allowed it, already looking forward to the long night ahead of her.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7