Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 9:16 pm

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Today at 6:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Today at 4:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Today at 2:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 10:18 am

Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 103 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Jstruggs716, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:01 pm by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:04 am by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Having a Drink (for daemongirl)

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Having a Drink (for daemongirl) - Page 6 Empty Re: Having a Drink (for daemongirl)

Post by Daaharu Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:39 pm

Odessa rejected any idea that she might have been too hasty going for the glass. Isabella was wet, soaking wet, and it would not be long before the lighter-skinned woman was cumming by the bucket for Odessa. Isabella was closer to cumming than Odessa was, and that was still true right now, even after Odessa had spent some five seconds grabbing that glass to hold Isabella’️s delicious juices.

“Oh, you are quite the comedian, Bella,” Odessa would say with a laugh as her foe suggested that the glass was for Odessa’️s juices. She would keep her teeth gently pressed into Isabella’️s lip, kneading it and tugging it. Her hand, meanwhile, went to work, plunging into Isabella’️s pussy, all five fingers working, with three rubbing the delicate insides of Isabella’️s vagina, while the two others reached up to tease, pinch, flick, and otherwise play with her clit. Odessa was instantly rewarded, as Isabella shuddered, faltering for several seconds before she would renew her own assault.

When Isabella did renew her assault, however, she did so spectacularly. The spinning of the woman’️s fingers inside of her sex made Odessa shudder in reply, her body wanting release, with her mind’️s discipline being put to the test as she resisted that desire. She would breath out heavily, closing her eyes for a moment, then would open them, staring straight into Isabella’️s blue eyes as she would rapidly pump her fingers in and out of the woman’️s sex, silently daring Isabella to try to outdo her As she teased the Northern Queen’️s vagina, clit, and asshole.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Having a Drink (for daemongirl) - Page 6 Empty Re: Having a Drink (for daemongirl)

Post by daemongirl Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:54 pm

It would have been impossible for Isabella not to feel the increased intensity with which the ebony beauty attacked her nether regions, spreading the white haired woman's swollen pink labia wide with three of her fingers as she drove them completely inside the depths of Isabella's pussy, her womanhood pulsing with heat that radiated outward from her clit as Odessa focused upon it as well. The added penetration of her ass would have been too much for a normal woman but Isabella endured, her will to dominate such a powerful opponent such as Odessa overpowering her body's growing need for release. At first she had wanted to break Odessa and turn her into another plaything for her in the bedroom, but now she didn't want that fire of hers to go anywhere, it would make what came later that much more enjoyable for her. All she had to do was outlast her here, then she would see if Odessa was as proud a woman as she claimed to be.

"Really? And when did I tell you a joke Odessa?" Isabella replied dryly, her body back firmly under her control now as she had slowly gotten used to the burst of pleasure that came with each hard thrust of the woman's fingers up into the folds of her sex. She was no longer certain however which of them was closer to the orgasm that would seal one of their fates for the evening but it was far too late to back down now, slowing just a little would surely bring about her demise against this sexual beast. Going all in Isabella first dug the nails from her index finger and thumb into the pulsating clit of Odessa, pinching it and tugging on it while her fingers came together and thrust hard into the woman's spread pussy. Isabella however did not stop, twisting her hand side to side until not just her fingers but her knuckles as well were buried within Odessa's pussy, her entire hand soon wiggling around inside of her with juices dripping down along Isabella's arm.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:08 am

It was now a true race, as both women’️s pussies were dripping wet. Odessa’️s juices ran down Isabella’️s arm as the ivory beauty forced her whole hand inside of Odessa’️s sex, while Isabella’️s juices would spill down across Odessa’️s arm, a few droplets falling into the glass which the ebony beauty held beneath her new rival’️s cooch.

“Haven’️t you been joking the whole night, Bella? Saying you’️d beat me…saying you’️d make me yours and take me as your slave…it’️s all so ridiculous so as to be profoundly comedic,” Odessa would say, still smiling, still staring into Isabella’️s eyes, ignoring her body’️s desire for release, as she knew Isabella was close, and if she could hold out for just a few more seconds she could make the so-called Northern Queen cum first.

Isabella had imitated Odessa and shoved her entire hand inside of the British woman’️s sex. Now it was time for Odessa to replicate the circular motion of Isabella’️s fingers inside of her. As her thumb and forefinger pinched and pulled on Isabella’️s clit, her other three fingers would begin to slide all the way around Isabella’️s vagina. Around and around, then stabbing deep inwards suddenly, trying to make sure Isabella would not get used to the stimulation. Around and around and around, then pushing inwards. Isabella was close. So close…

“Mm…cum for me now, Bella. I’️m thirsty.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:54 am

Drops of Odessa's juices ran down along Isabella's arm, falling into the glass Odessa held beneath her where they mixed with some of her own. Isabella may have been behind in this little race of theirs thanks to her rival's early start but she had since not only caught up but pulled ahead of Odessa, due in part to her skill as well as Odessa's overconfidence. It was truly laughable that Odessa thought she could outmatch Isabella with but one of her hands while the Northern Queen held nothing back with both of hers, certain that as incredible as Odessa's fingers felt as they worked over her sex that pleasure was mild in comparison to the effect her fingers had upon Odessa's dripping pussy.

"I'm sorry but did you really think you could best me with such a half hearted effort? Thats the greatest joke you've told yet little Odessa." Isabella replied smugly just before yanking hard on the woman's captured upper lip, her teeth digging harder into it as she pulled Odessa towards her. Their large mounds mashed together and with their lips pressed so tightly together they might as well have been kissing, albeit in the most primal way imaginable which was perfectly fine with Isabella. Her moans only intensified as Odessa stepped up the ferocity of her fingering, letting herself enjoy the sudden change of pace from the woman's fingers.

"I have a counter offer for you." She said with a low growl to her voice, no longer satisfied with simply turning her fist inside of Odessa as she began pumping it in and out, keeping her fingers bundled together like a spear as she twised it left and right with every hard thrust. Odessa's juices could be hard splashing over her fist much to Isabella's enjoyment, her other hand switching from furiously rubbing circles down firmly over Odessa's clit one second to twisting and pulling upon the sensitive bud the next.

"Cum and I might just let you have a taste Odessa...but only after you fill that glass you so graciously have between your legs." Isabella replied, thrusting her entire body forward to slam into Odessa driving her back first against the front of the counter, her firm and heavy tits smashing into Odessa's ample pair, their nipples stabbing into the others sending further surges of pleasure through both of their sweat drenched bodies.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:25 am

“Ah, poor little Bella. As much as I appreciate your humor…it is starting to wear thin right about now,” Odessa would reply, still smiling, though she was feeling herself growing closer and closer to orgasm. Her moans became more frequent and louder with each passing second, but she refused to cum before Isabella, especially when she had been leading this competition from the very beginning. “You are in no position to make any such offer. I will taste your juices regardless.”

Odessa grunted as Isabella pushed forward, slamming her back against the bar. Their nipples stabbed into each other, painfully but also pleasurably, and their lips and teeth were mashed together in a barbaric kiss. Isabella’️s hands kept working inside of Odessa’️s sex, and Odessa could feel how wet her own sex was getting just as easily as she felt the wetness of Isabella’️s sex. Juices streamed down both of their arms from both of their pussies and trickled into the glass that Odessa held between them.

They were now so close, Odessa realized, that she no longer had to hold the glass. In fact, it would be much better if she let it go—while she had kept pace with Isabella through some fancy maneuvers, she could really use both of her hands in order to truly outpace the lighter-skinned wrestler. So Odessa let the glass go, and it remained between them, held in place by their thighs. Odessa grinned. Now was the time to finish Isabella off. “Cum. Cum for me now,” she commanded, as she would use her second hand effectively, sliding a second finger into Isabella’️s asshole all the way up to the knuckle, while she would slide two additional fingers inside of Isabella’️s sex. With her hand which was already entirely inside of Isabella’️s sex, she would begin more vigorously pinching and pulling on Isabella’️s clit, using her nails to tug on the sensitive bud, knowing that it couldn’️t be long now. She would push hard against Isabella, pushing herself away from the bar and trying to press Isabella back against the barstool.

As she did this, however, she felt herself tense up a little. She shuddered, and moaned out very, very loudly. Odessa had run out of time. She would frantically keep on pleasuring Isabella, knowing that she could no longer hold back her orgasm.

Last edited by 10885 on Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:40 pm

Isabella could now feel the cold touch of the glass as Odessa wedged it between their thighs and knew what was about to happen, however there was nothing she could do to stop Odessa as this had long since been an all or nothing game between them and she still had no intention of allowing herself to lose to anyone, especially a woman as arrogant as Odessa here was. She was simply done with playing around as her rough kissing indicated, Odessa constantly trying to break away to say one thing or another but at that point she wasn't even listening to the woman anymore as she sounded like a broken record, Isabella biting down harder on the woman's captured lip and kissing her with greater intensity to shut her up. She made no attempt to say anything in answer to Odessa however, too busy thrusting her tongue into the woman's mouth.

It wasn't as if Isabella couldn't make a good guess as to what the woman was trying to say anyway, surely something about handing the northern queen her inevitable defeat followed by Odessa demanding that Isabella cum for her. Isabella loved it when she could get into the head of her opponent, messing around with their thoughts as she pulled upon their strings like little marionettes, and while the same was true with Odessa she found the woman too stubborn to be manipulated like most rookies, a trait she found both irresistible and annoying at the same time.

Both of them had now abandoned any form of defense or taunting and were now throwing everything they had at one another, Odessa's tight sex forcibly spread wide around Isabella's fist as she pumped it inside the ebony beauty's body. All the while her fingers pinched, twisted, and pulled upon Odessa's clit, bringing the woman to the very edge of her orgasm just as she was being dragged to her own. It was a game of chicken and in the end neither woman blinked, choosing instead to crash right into each other as they each hit their limits simultaneously.

Isabella felt her pussy spasming like mad around the invading fingers of Odessa but she refused to break their kiss, forcing her body as flat up against Odessa as was physically possible, their massive chests now painfully squashed between their fiery bodies as their juices overflowed in abundance. The glass between their shaking thighs was filled within moments before it too began to spill with their juices, Isabella somehow with enough control over her body in the throes of orgasm to not let the glass slip from between their legs.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:49 am

Odessa shuddered and shook, her whole body very tensed as she orgasmed. She would bite down hard on Isabella’️s captured lip, feeling her fellow white-haired wrestler doing the same, and would moan into Isabella’️s mouth, no longer able to form any words or coherent sentences as her pussy would drool for Isabella’️s expert touch. Hers was not the only one, of course. Odessa refused to lose this game of chicken, as it were, and Isabella fell right off of the cliff with her, both women’️s juices flowing out of their sexes as they came to a simultaneous orgasm.

It was incredible that the glass which Odessa had placed between them had not slipped and shattered onto the floor. Ultimately, it was almost a cooperative effort by the two women, albeit a subconscious one, as their thighs flexed, keeping the glass in place as they both filled it up with their own sweet honey.

The orgasm was a long one, and a powerful one, and Odessa could feel that Isabella’️s orgasm was similar. Their bodies were smashed tightly against each other as both of them came, and Odessa would quit trying to taunt her foe as she would simply drive her naked frame against Isabella’️s, competitive even as she came for the so-called Northern Queen.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:18 am

Their race to see which of them would be the first to succumb to the body of the other had at long last come to and, but it was one Isabella hated almost as much as she would have hated losing to Odessa as they climaxed together. For several minutes after her orgasm first began however Isabella acted as if nothing had happened, grinding her naked and sweat covered body over the front of the British woman. Her fingers drew back to just three within the woman's sex as their duel seemingly went into overtime, maintaining a presence as it were in order to draw out Odessa's orgasm as long as she could despite knowing full well it made no difference in regards to the boasting she had done before they began.

Her only comfort, besides the intense heat and pleasure that had spread all throughout her powerful body, was that Odessa couldn't claim victory either though she was sure the woman would try to spin it in her favor. Her mind was a bit of a blur after the initial onset of her orgasm and Isabella wasn't sure which of them had slowed to a halt first, but as her senses returned to her instead of grunting and the sounds of flesh hitting flesh she heard just their heavy breathing, along with the soft thuds of their juices dripping onto the hardwood floor.

"I told you...no one conquers the Northern Queen." Isabella proclaimed with a confidence that suggested she had just won instead of tied. She pulled her fingers from Odessa's dripping pussy and grasped the glass between their thighs now that the contest was done, placing it upon the counter beside Odessa before she removed herself from the woman's body and leaned against the bar, eyes fixed on Odessa while her breasts rose and fell rather dramatically thanks to how heavy she was breathing. "But you survived and thats commendable...but now we have this shot here with.." She said with a deep sigh interrupting her words, "both our names on it so here is yours, time to make good on your word." Isabella finished just as she took another shot glass and filled it halfway with their juices from the first, the woman then taking a top shelf bottle of rum from behind the bar and filling the shots up.

Last edited by 10067 on Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:51 am

Their duel ended in a draw. As hard as they had both fought, as confident as Odessa was that she could overcome her equally curvy, equally hungry, similarly white-haired opponent, she had not been able to milk an orgasm out of Isabella first. They both came, and came for a very long time. Even after they had both begun to cum, they would continue to battle. Odessa kept her fingers working inside of Isabella, seeking to prolong the ivory beauty’️s orgasm for as long as possible, and she could feel Isabella trying to do the same inside of her. The shot glass between their sexes was overflowing with pussy juices by the time the orgasms finally came to an end.

Odessa would stare into Isabella’️s eyes, her chest rising and falling pronouncedly, smiling as her opponent would try to play the draw off as some sort of fluke. They both knew what the score really was, though that wouldn't stop Odessa from assuming the same confident, teasing tone as Isabella. “You sound awfully proud of yourself, Bella dear,” Odessa would say with a chuckle, as their sticky lower bodies would move away from each other, and their faces would move back from each other, as well. “You say I survived...well, you should consider yourself lucky, because that is all you did, too. You survived. It was a wonderful fight, Bella, but what I told you when we began still holds true...you couldn't conquer me. As amazing and remarkable a woman as you are, you couldn't conquer me.”

Odessa would pick up her glass once Isabella had filled the empty space in it with rum. She raised the glass to Isabella. “To my new sex toy,” she said, getting in another little shot at Isabella before tipping the glass backwards and pouring the warm mixture of alcohol and pussy juices down her throat.

Last edited by 10885 on Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:58 pm

Their mutual orgasms had at long last begun to subside after several long minutes of each women doing everything in their power to prolong the ecstasy of the other, the glass between their legs having long since been filled with far more than what was in the glass having spilled out onto the hardwood floor at their feet. It irritated Isabella to no end that this upstart had managed to come ever so close to defeating her, even if this little contest between them wasn't anything official it still counted in her mind as a blemish against her record that she had been forced into a tie with Odessa. Odessa may have proven herself superior to the majority of the rookies who came through the door but it would take much more than this to convince Isabella that Odessa was equal to her.

"I don't know about you Odessa but an orgasm like that is nothing to me, I can endure a dozen just like it and still just be getting started my little lioness." Isabella said in answer to the latest arrogant words from the British woman, smiling once more until Odessa gave her little toast. Her eyes would narrow as the woman drank the contents of her shot glass, her eyes glancing from her own glass to Odessa before her smirk returned. "Yes you survived, but I suppose theres very few in this league who could have said the same after a round with me." Isabella said before tipping her glass back and draining the mixture of alcohol and cum in one go, slamming the glass back down upon the counter with a broad smile upon her lips. "Not bad, a little sweeter drink than I usually go for but it has its merits." She said while her icy blue eyes drifted down over Odessa's body with an approving look in them, lingering upon her sex which still dripped with her juices.

Last edited by 10067 on Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next