Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 197 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 197 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Kawaii title match. Kagami(c) vs Claire.

3 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Kawaii title match. Kagami(c) vs Claire. - Page 8 Empty Re: Kawaii title match. Kagami(c) vs Claire.

Post by Daaharu Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:02 am

Claire got up on her hands and knees, still glaring evilly at the victorious Kagami. “Yes, you did cheat,” she insisted, as the kawaii champion would mock her, dangling those torn panties right in front of her face. “I got hit in the head with a microphone. When it was just you against me, I was winning, Kagami, and you wouldn’️t have won if whoever that was hadn’️t interfered. You cheated, and you know it. You think I’️d be friends with you after this? Fat fucking chance!”

When Kagami reminded her of the little wager they had made, Claire’️s cheeks turned bright red. “N-no way!” she stammered. But she knew she couldn’️t really make a plausible case for rejecting the bet—when it was made, both of them had agreed to it, and she would have forced Kagami to do it had she won. So, grumbling, Claire would stretch her neck forward and take her own ripped panties in her mouth, using one hand to stuff them in. “Nnnrgh,” she groaned, her eyes teary as she was further humiliated.

It was all too much for Claire. She would ball her hand into a fist, and, as hard as she could, punch Kagami right in her crotch, looking to hurt the champion in retaliation for how she had hurt Claire. Once she had hit Kagami with the low blow, Claire would get to her feet and slip through the ropes, running up the ramp towards the arena’️s exit.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Kawaii title match. Kagami(c) vs Claire. - Page 8 Empty Re: Kawaii title match. Kagami(c) vs Claire.

Post by d_ultsch Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:13 am

Kagami looked down at Claire and frowned "I did not cheat. I would never cheat. I won fair and square and you are just mad about it." Kagami said as Claire took her panties and shoved them in her mouth. "At least now you can taste defeat." Kagami said as a horrible joke as Claire was forced to eat her panties. Kagami wanted to say more but Claire's fist buried itself in her sore crotch causing Kagami's eyes to shoot wide open as her mouth formed a silent scream. Kagami's hands quickly buried themselves in her crotch before she fell over onto the mat in pain as she watched Claire run away with her panties still in her mouth. Kagami would be stuck like this for a couple of minutes before she was able to stand up on shaky legs and leave the arena with a grimace on her face and the belt around her waist.

Kagami wins via ripped panties.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8