Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 104 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Kawaii title match. Kagami(c) vs Claire.

3 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Kawaii title match. Kagami(c) vs Claire. - Page 7 Empty Re: Kawaii title match. Kagami(c) vs Claire.

Post by Daaharu Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:00 am

Claire heard Kagami’️s cries, but the little American kawaii was not about to take it easy on her sort-of-friend. Kagami would have done the same thing to her—she had said as much—and it was all done in order to win the match. It wasn’️t personal. Despite a little bit of friction developing as this wedgie war wore on, the two of them had managed to keep it relatively civil, and Claire hoped Kagami would keep up her end of the bargain.

“If you don’️t like it, you can give up,” Claire said, hanging the girl’️s panties on the turnbuckle before letting go and taking a step back to let gravity work its magic. “If you’️re lucky, maybe your panties will rip like mine did before they cut clean through your butt. If you’️re lucky.”

She smirked, thinking that now she finally had Kagami where she wanted her. If the girl managed to get down then, of course, she’️d still have an issue. But, for now, Claire was feeling good. She had no idea what was going on backstage. Not yet, anyway.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Kawaii title match. Kagami(c) vs Claire. - Page 7 Empty Re: Kawaii title match. Kagami(c) vs Claire.

Post by d_ultsch Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:12 am

Kagami squirmed on top of the turnbuckle as her panties dug into her crotch and butt. "No, let me down." Kagami said as she soon heard her panties start to rip. Kagami began to feel nervous as she knew that if she could not get out of this situation then she would lose the match and her belt. Kagami quickly tried to do what she did last time and place her feet on the ropes before pushing off to free herself from her precarious position.

Kagami managed to free herself from the turnbuckle just in time as her panties now had a tear in them and a few more seconds up there would have cost Kagami the match. However, Kagami was now laying at Claire's feet with her hands buried in her crotch trying to pry the panties out of them.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:06 am

Claire couldn’️t really stop her opponent from doing the exact same thing she had done the first time she had been trapped up on the turnbuckle. Kagami got her feet on the ropes, thrust herself forwards, and managed to free herself from that predicament, tumbling down onto the mat in a heap.

It had not all been for nothing, however; Claire could clearly see the rip that had begun to form in her opponent’️s panties, matching the one that had been present in her own for much of the match. Now, Kagami was just as much at risk of losing this match as Claire was, and the American kawaii was determined to shove the odds even further into her favor. Reaching down, she would slip her fingers through the hole in Kagami’️s stretchy panties and try to lift the girl up by them, looking to tear the material even more.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:48 am

While the action was going on in the ring, Kelly had other problems as she pointed at her microphone, gesturing that she needed a good one while staying strong in her ignorant belief that the microphone was damaged and not cut off.
"...Oh well..."
She said, finally giving up and starting to sing in a tone that would have probably drove a bird swarm to change his direction or disorient a school of whales enough so that the would all ram together with their heads, but mercifully enough only a few brave souls had to endure it as the sound level was quite high.

One of the commentators had finally enough and called for security to get her out, so Kelly had to hop fast on the apron of the ring, wildly waving her microphone like a weapon to keep security at bay!

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:58 am

Kagami was still nursing her crotch and butt when Claire moved over and grabbed the whole in her panties. "Wait, don't." Kagami managed to say before she was pulled to her feet by her panties. Kagami heard her panties begin to rip even more as Claire pulled harshly on them. Kagami was in a lot of pain but she knew that she had to fight back. So, in retaliation Kagami grabbed for the whole in Claire's panties to begin to pull on them to try and rip them right off of her fellow Kawaii. Kagami was solely focused on Claire that she didn't notice the new arrival jump up on the ring apron.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:34 pm

Claire heard Kagami’️s panties rip, and she smirked a little bit, sensing that victory was near. But so was defeat, as Kagami, refusing to go down easily, managed to grab ahold of Claire’️s panties by the hole in them and began yanking on them once again, eliciting a squeal from Claire as the hole in her own stretchy panties began to grow larger, as well.

Knowing that one of them would be losing her panties—and the match—within the next minute, Claire was determined to take action to try to make sure that she would not be the one who was so unfortunate. With all the strength she had left, Claire would try to swing Kagami to the left by just her underwear, the momentum generated by the move forcing her to take a couple of steps to the left to compensate—only to run into the wildly waving microphone of the heretofore unnoticed Kelly.

“W-wha!?” Claire gasped, her grip on Kagami’️s panties loosening as she fell back against the ropes, stunned by the unexpected blow to her head. She had no idea what had hit her, or who might have done it…

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:55 pm

*Wait, what?*
Kelly had swung the microphone like a weapon and had accidentally hit a person that she had not wanted to hit.

"Hey, hey, I am terribly sorry for whatever happened. I just wanted to sing here and... AH!"
Kelly was about to apologize and turn around to give her apology the much needed focus, but she was quickly overwhelmed y a bunch of burly security men and dragged away on their shoulders, wiggling with her fee and giving resistance in general. Once again her plot had been thwarted when she was dragged out of the arena, a probably very glad microphone was left behind on its own.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:36 pm

Kagami was pulling s hard as she could on Claire's panties while biting her lower lips as she felt her own panties dig into her ass and crotch. Kagami heard ripping sounds and she knew that her panties would not last too much longer but Kagami had to hope that Claire's were closer to ripping than hers. However, a chance for Kagami to win soon showed itself as someone knocked Claire in the back of the head with a microphone. Kagami didn't know why it happened but she did hear someone screaming in the background.

Kagami felt a bit bad that Claire had been attacked from behind but Kagami saw her chance to win. Kagami quickly tried to seize the advantage by using what strength her could to lift Claire up in the air by the hole in her panties. "Sorry about his but i want to win." Kagami said as she tried to bounce Claire in her grip to cause the girls panties to rip.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:20 am

Claire shook her head, trying to recover following that unexpected blow from behind. She heard the girl rambling on, giving some sort of apology before being abruptly cut off. “F-fuck,” Claire cursed, getting up off of the ropes, her hands still clutching Kagami’️s panties, but only loosely. If she figured out who that was who had interrupted this match, she would have to have a few choice words with her.

Suddenly, however, all of those thoughts disappeared from her mind, as she found herself lifted off of her feet, without warning, by her already stretched-to-the-max panties. “No! N-noooo!” Claire wailed, kicking her legs as she struggled to get free. She could already hear the stretchy fabric of the underwear beginning to tear again. “Let go! This isn’️t fair…”

Her begging would do her no good, however, especially when, just a few seconds later, the panties began to rip completely apart. She screamed, and grabbed at the torn undies with both hands, trying to hold them together. But her efforts would amount to nothing, as the back of the panties ripped open completely, and she fell to the mat, naked as the day she was born. Tears filled her eyes as the bell rang. She pounded her fist on the mat in frustration. “Damn it! Damn it!” She looked up at Kagami, fierce hatred burning in her eyes. “And I thought we were supposed to be friends now!” she spat. “I-I guess that’️s on me…I should have never trusted a stupid, cheating bitch like you, Kagami!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:34 am

Kagami felt Claire's panties rip and the girl fall to the mat. Kagami held the torn panties above her head as if raising a trophy to Victory. Kagami felt so happy that she won the match against Claire and the crowd roared in approval as the ref rung the bell and brought her belt back to her. Kagami was basking in victory when she heard Claire's words. "Hey i did not cheat." Kagami said as she turned towards Claire. Kagami looked down at the girl with a smile on her face though. "We are still friends Claire but i believe we made a deal for what the loser will do with their panties." Kagami said as she dangled Claire's panties in front of her face. "I hope we can still be friends though Claire." Kagami said as she was feeling way to confident and happy after winning that she didn't take Claire's words seriously.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next