Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 85 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Kawaii title match. Kagami(c) vs Claire.

3 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Kawaii title match. Kagami(c) vs Claire. - Page 4 Empty Re: Kawaii title match. Kagami(c) vs Claire.

Post by d_ultsch Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:15 am

Kagami was glad for the brief second of relief from the painful wedgie but almost immediately after she hit the ground Kagami felt Claire land on top of her. "No, please stop." Kagami said before she let out a scream of pain as Claire began to floss her panties into her pussy. "Get off of me." Kagami said as she would try to push Claire off of her so she could stop the very painful wedgie from happening.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Kawaii title match. Kagami(c) vs Claire. - Page 4 Empty Re: Kawaii title match. Kagami(c) vs Claire.

Post by Daaharu Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:57 am

Claire cringed a little when she heard Kagami screaming and begging for her to stop, but the American girl would not stop, continuing to pull harder and harder on the front of Kagami’️s panties as the girl was pleading for mercy. She could almost taste victory right now, with the champion severely weakened by the hanging wedgie, and completely at Claire’️s mercy.

“If you want me to stop, Kagami,” Claire would say, biting her lip as she continued to mercilessly yank on her opponent’️s panties, “please, just give up. That’️s the only way that you’️re going to get out of here with the ability to sit down…”

When Kagami shoved her, Claire would fall over onto her side, but would quickly readjust. Letting go of the front of Kagami’️s panties, she would instead grab onto the back and begin pulling them up instead, refusing to give Kagami a break as she tried to force a surrender out of the kawaii champion.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:02 am

Kagami let out a sigh of relief when she managed to push Claire off of her "I will not give up. I will beat you." Kagami said before she felt the back of her panties being pulled causing her to yelp in pain as the panties were now wedging themselves into her ass while the front of her panties continued to pull at her pussy. "I won't give up and you will be the one who won't be able to walk after this match." Kagami said as she tried to turn around so she could grab at Claire's panties to try and get some revenge for all these wedgies.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:35 am

“I don’️t care what it takes!” Claire spat back, as her opponent once again asserted her intention to win this match. “I’️m winning, and I am going to win!” As if to reinforce the point, she would give Kagami’️s panties another mighty pull, doing her best to not only keep some constant pressure on the girl’️s nether regions, but to reinforce it and punctuate it every now and again with harder pulls that would do much of the initial irritation to her ass and pussy that the consistent tugging would exacerbate.

Claire could not keep Kagami from grabbing onto her panties and giving her another wedgie. Claire gave a little yelp and bit her lip, but soldiered through the pain. She was certain that Kagami was in a worse place right now than she was. If they simply traded equal attacks from here on out, it would stand to reason that Kagami would have to quit before she did.

Claire did not intend to stay the course, though. “Not good enough!” Claire would say, and then, to add some extra humiliation to her opponent’️s predicament, the American kawaii would reach over with her free hand and deliver a hard spank to the champion’️s rear end.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:04 pm

Kagami pulled as hard as she could on Claire's panties but the kawaii girl had the obvious advantage over Kagami. "I will not give up." Kagami said before her focus was completely destroyed by the smack on the ass. Kagami let out a startled yelp as she let up on the wedgie she was giving Claire. "So, that's how you want to play." Kagami said before reaching over and smacking Claire's ass right back. "Two can play at that game." Game said before she would pull as hard as she could on Claire's panties to try and make up for lost ground.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:27 am

Just as Kagami had been a little distracted by the smack to her ass, so, too, was Claire, when the kawaii champion spanked her right back and caused her to falter in her wedgie-giving, if only just a little. “Hey!” Claire gasped, narrowing her eyes at Kagami as the girl struck back. She grunted in pain as her Japanese opponent resumed her powerful wedgie, definitely making up for a little bit of the advantage that Claire had earned during the last two or three minutes of their sumo panties bout.

“Two can play the game, but only one can win it!” Claire retorted, redoubling her efforts, pulling on Kagami’️s panties just as hard as Kagami was pulling on hers. Then, she would add another little bit of extra torture by leaning over and delivering three stinging spanks to Kagami’️s left butt cheek, then delivering three of equal force to the right. “And I’️m going to be the winner, the same as I’️m going to win the whole match!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:13 am

Kagami winced after each slap on her ass "Well the only winner here is me." Kagami said as her behind began to turn a bright red. Kagami however, remembered something Claire did to her earlier and as she pulled on the front of Claire's panties Kagami balled up her fist and punched Claire right in her crotch. Kagami believed that one punch should be enough to give her the lead and Kagami also believed that one punch was enough revenge for the kick from earlier.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:27 am

Claire was in a lot of pain herself, right now, but it seemed obvious enough to her that Kagami was suffering more, especially now that her rear end was beginning to turn a nice, rosy hue following several slaps from the American kawaii. Claire was on the road to victory, and, even though she still had a long ways to go, she knew it. “You’️re no winner!” she insisted, delivering another couple of spanks to Kagami’️s backside. “You’️re just about finished! And won’️t it be embarrassing when hundreds of photos of your red butt start showing up on the internet! Just submit, Kagami, and spare yourself the humiliation!”

Claire would be preparing to deliver another series of spanks when Kagami would grab the front of her panties and pull up on them again, wedging the fabric painfully into her womanhood, not to mention revealing her pussy lips to the crowd and the cameras. “H-hey! Don’️t do that!” Claire yelped, giving Kagami’️s panties an extra-hard tug to make her point. But then, Kagami punched her right in the crotch. Claire’️s face drained of color, her eyes filled with tears, and she immediately let go of Kagami, backing away from the other kawaii girl and turning over onto her front, cradling her wounded womanhood with both hands.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:34 am

Kagami felt a bit bad after seeing Claire's reaction to the crotch punch but Kagami really wanted to win. As Claire scrambled away from Kagami, Kagami would let go of Claire's panties and let the girl get away. Kagami however, would quickly try to get on Claire's back as the girl cradled her womanhood. "I think i am going to win." Kagami said as she would grab the back of Claire's panties with one hand before pulling hard on Claire's panties before smacking the girls ass repeatedly.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:03 am

Claire was too busy tending to her throbbing groin to pay any attention to what Kagami was doing. She knew that the girl was probably going to try to capitalize on Claire’️s incapacitation, but what could Claire do to stop her? If she tried to move, she would just be rewarded with a blossoming of pain in her most tender region.

And so, as Kagami climbed onto her back and pulled up on her panties once again, Claire could do nothing but moan and occasionally throw out a short curse or insult. “Nnnn…damn it!” she whimpered. “Bitch! That was…cheap…”

Then, Kagami started smacking her ass. Claire yelped as she felt her rear redden, but could do nothing but wiggle around and try to crawl forward, trying to buck Kagami off of her. She was so weak, however, that instead of forcing the Japanese girl off, Claire would just carry her around like a little pony, her face bright red wit humiliation.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next