Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 5 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, killcarrion, Lobo, Tarantulust, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Kawaii title match. Kagami(c) vs Claire.

3 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Kawaii title match. Kagami(c) vs Claire. - Page 5 Empty Re: Kawaii title match. Kagami(c) vs Claire.

Post by d_ultsch Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:15 am

Kagami pulled as hard as she could on Claire's panties "Giddy up horsey, giddy up." Kagami said as she began to ride around the ring on top of Claire. "And it wasn't cheap it was payback from when you hit me there." Kagami said as she figured that Claire was now out of the fight and all she had to do was get her friend to submit. "Now are you going to give up?" Kagami said as she rode Claire around the ring.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Kawaii title match. Kagami(c) vs Claire. - Page 5 Empty Re: Kawaii title match. Kagami(c) vs Claire.

Post by Daaharu Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:42 am

Claire would keep trying to buck Kagami off of her for a few seconds, but, seeing that her opponent had firmly planted herself on her back, and that all she was doing was adding to her own humiliation, the American kawaii came to a halt shortly after Kagami called her a horsey. Her cheeks were burning red, and her butt cheeks weren’️t much better, after having been repeatedly smacked by her “rider.” She was in a bad position, now, but she needed to be calm and try to get out the easiest way possible.

“Whatever…” she grumbled, when Kagami insisted that it had been payback, and not a cheap shot. Claire didn’️t really see it that way, but she was not going to waste energy arguing. She didn’️t intend to submit to this, either. Instead, she would relax and tip over onto her side, collapsing onto the mat and hopefully throwing Kagami off of her, giving her at least a few seconds to try to think of a counterattack.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:18 am

Kagami continued to ride her opponent around the ring while spanking her ass "Just give up Claire and i promise i will let go." Kagami said before her horsey stopped and fell over. Kagami fell to the mat before rolling away from Claire "Are you ready to give up?" Kagami would say as she thought that Claire had run out of steam.

Kagami would slowly get up while pulling her own panties out of her ass and pussy. "If you don't give up i will have to put back up on the turnbuckle." Kagami said as she tried to threaten Claire into quitting.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:30 am

Claire was glad that Kagami decided to back off and start threatening her rather than actively wedgieing her. If the onslaught had gone on much longer, Claire might not have been able to take it. But now she had a chance to regroup, and she got slowly to her feet, picking her panties out of both her ass and pussy and giving Kagami a stern glare.

“I’️m not going to give up,” she insisted, crossing her arms in front of her chest in an effort to look intimidating. It wouldn’️t work on most people, but, since Kagami was no bigger than she was, maybe she would seem imposing to the other kawaii. “All of that just told me one thing: that crotch attacks are definitely not off-limits. So you’️d better watch out, Kagami.” Claire would shape her hand into a claw and make a little scratching motion in the air at hip-level as a warning to her opponent of things to come.

When Kagami threatened her again, Claire scoffed. “If you keep talking like that, I think I’️m going to have to put you back up on the turnbuckle, and teach you a lesson.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:12 am

Kagami looked at Claire when she said that low blows were now allowed "Whatever you try to do to me i will do double to you." Kagami said as she pointed to fingers at Claire before thrusting them upward." Kagami said as she slowly started to circle Claire "The only one who is going up on the turnbuckle is you." Kagami said as she knew that another trip onto the turnbuckle would be the end of her.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:43 am

“And I will double your doubling. The pain will increase exponentially for both of us, but I’️m certain that you’️ll break before I do,” Claire retorted. She would take a deep breath and take a step forward, beginning to circle Kagami. The champion seemed to have the same idea, and Claire would match her opponent’️s pace, so that the two of them would remain exactly opposite each other as they stalked each other—at least for the time being.

“And I am not going to go back up on that turnbuckle,” Claire said. She knew that, if Kagami put her back up there, her damaged panties would rip all the way through, and that would be the end of her hopes at winning the kawaii championship. “But I intend to rip up those panties of yours any way I can. Rip them right off of you and leave you buck naked, and without that title belt.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:46 am

"The only person here who is losing their panties is you." Kagami said as she continued to circle around Claire "And i think after i win i will make you eat your own panties." Kagami said as she would start to move towards Claire but afraid to make the first move as she knew that Claire would probably go straight for her crotch. "The belt is mine and i won't let you take it from me." Kagami said as she readied herself for Claire's move.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:56 am

“Eat my own panties?” Claire repeated. “Not only are you bad at giving wedgies, but you’️re bad at threats, too. Maybe I should give you some lessons, sometime.”

She would slowly step in towards the center of the ring, mirroring Kagami’️s movement as the kawaii champion approached her. She wanted to make the first attack, but she was worried that she would make the wrong move and let Kagami launch a devastating counterassault that might just finish the American kawaii girl off. Therefore, Claire was going to be cautious about this, and maybe try to trick Kagami into letting her guard down. She would slowly raise one hand up into the air in front of her, wiggling her fingers as she offered Kagami a test of strength.

“Care to see how long your muscles can last against mine?” she asked confidently.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:02 am

Kagami heard Claire and she scowled "I am the kawaii champion you can't out muscle me." Kagami said as she slowly moved towards Claire with her hands outstretched. "I just hope you won't be too mad when i beat you at your own game." Kagami said hoping that Claire wasn't up to some trick to try and gain the advantage over her. "Don't worry i can make great threats. I just don't need to try against you." Kagami said even though she knew she wasn't good a trash talk.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:24 am

“Hmmph,” Claire grumbled, as Kagami would immediately reply to her trash talk with some of her own, as the two of them inched towards each other as they prepared to lock up for a test of strength. “You’️re so darn confident. You want to make a bet? Winner gets to shove the loser’️s own panties into her mouth, and the loser has to keep them in until she’️s out of the arena.” The American kawaii girl smirked, although her cheeks were a little red as she thought of the implications of what she was saying. “We’️ll see which of us is going to be eating her own panties.”

As she spoke, Claire would slowly reach her hands out and interlock her fingers with Kagami’️s, holding them tightly and, after waiting a couple of seconds, beginning to push against the kawaii champion, as hard as she could.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next