Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 90 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Kawaii title match. Kagami(c) vs Claire.

3 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Kawaii title match. Kagami(c) vs Claire. - Page 6 Empty Re: Kawaii title match. Kagami(c) vs Claire.

Post by d_ultsch Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:52 am

Kagami was forced to take a step back as she grappled with Claire but after that first step Kagami pushed back with all her might. "I am going to win and you are going to eat your own panties." Kagami said as she tried to push Claire back towards the corner again. " I hope your ready for another trip to the turnbuckle." Kagami said as she wanted to end this match before both of them started focusing on low blows and cheap tactics.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Kawaii title match. Kagami(c) vs Claire. - Page 6 Empty Re: Kawaii title match. Kagami(c) vs Claire.

Post by Daaharu Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:07 am

Claire smirked as she forced Kagami to take a step back, but, after that one initial moment of success, her forward progress quickly ground to a halt, as the kawaii champion began pushing back fiercely, eventually forcing Claire to take a step back herself, despite her best efforts to prove that she was the stronger of the two. “Not a chance,” she growled, when Kagami once again proclaimed that she would win, and that Claire would be the one eating her own panties. “I’️m going to enjoy feeding you your underwear, Kagami,” Claire hissed. “And I’️ll make sure to turn them inside-out first for you.”

She felt Kagami trying to steer her towards the corner, but Claire would not let that happen, digging in her heels and trying to push Kagami backwards into a corner instead. She knew that the pushing contest could not go on forever, though…

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:33 am

Kagami felt confident after pushing Claire back a step but when she felt Claire dig her heels in Kagami couldn't move Claire anymore. "I don't think so. I won't be eating any panties today." Kagami said as she tried to push Claire back to try and break the standstill. "I just hope you wore clean panties." Kagami said as she continued to taunt Claire "Because you're going to be eating them after i win."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:13 am

In the arm wrestling match which had followed their first fight, Claire and Kagami had learned just how close to equal in strength they were, with neither girl even coming close to defeating the other before they were forced to call it off due to mutual exhaustion. That evenness was on display once again right now, as, try as Claire might, she could not seem to back up Kagami at all. But Claire would hold fast, as well, and so they were once again stalemated, with the two kawaii girls pushing fruitlessly against each other in the center of the ring.

“Mmmph…there’️s no way I’️m going to eat my panties,” Claire insisted, between grunts. “I just hope, for your sake, that you washed thoroughly down there today!”

Realizing that just continuing this pushing war with Kagami would do nothing for her, Claire would instead ease up, allowing herself to be pushed backwards a couple of steps by her opponent. But then, Claire would fall down onto her back, trying to use Kagami’️s forward momentum to launch the girl into the ropes.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:55 am

Kagami felt great as she started to push Claire back "Ha, see i told you i was going to win." Kagami said as she pushed Claire back. However, Kagami soon felt Claire fall to her back and Kagami went with her before taking a tumble towards the ropes. The whole experience was disorienting for Kagami as she now lay on the mat with stars in her eyes leaving Kagami completely open to Claire's next move.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:30 am

Claire’️s trickery paid off, as Kagami seemed totally unprepared to go tumbling head-over-heels into the ropes. Claire would quickly hop back up to her feet, dusting herself off and smiling at her down and dazed opponent. “You should’️ve known that was coming, Kagami. There’️s no way you would actually win a test of strength against me unless I let you…”

As she taunted the other kawaii girl, Claire would hurry over and hunch down over the kawaii champion’️s body, getting a firm grip on her panties. “I think it’️s obvious now who’️s going to win,” Claire commented, before pulling hard on the other girl’️s underwear, looking to lift her into the air once again by her panties.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:09 am

Kagami was still a little out of it when Claire came over to her "Ugh, i am not going to lose." Kagami said before yelping on pain as Claire started to pull on her panties again. "Wait, don't do it." Kagami said as she knew what Claire had planned when she was lifted off of the mat. "Please anything but that." Kagami said as she grabbed onto Claire's wrists to get the girl to let go of her panties.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:44 am

Despite Kagami pulling hard on her wrists, Claire would not let go of the other kawaii girl’️s panties, doing everything she could to make the champion less comfortable—tugging, yanking, and bouncing her up and down by just her underwear. “You are, without a doubt, going to lose!” Claire loudly proclaimed, carrying Kagami over to the side of the ring.

She would not put the girl up on the turnbuckle again just yet, though. Instead, Claire would hold her up to the audience, bouncing Kagami up and down by her panties and giving her ass a few hard slaps. “Let’️s give everyone a nice, long look at your red, wedgied ass!” Claire said, before calling out to the audience: “Go ahead and take some pictures! I want to see this loser’️s rear end plastered across the internet within the hour!”

After a few seconds of that, Claire would slowly carry Kagami over to the turnbuckle, before trying to slip the girl’️s panties over it once again.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:49 am

Kagami continued to struggle in Claire's grip as Claire presented her red ass to the world. Kagami blushed deeply as she tried to free herself from Claire before Claire moved onto the next part of her plan. "Please don't do this." Kagami said as she really didn't want to go back up onto the ring post. Kagami didn't know if she could last another turn up there without quitting.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:48 pm

Not far from the ring:

Kelly was giving autographs for her various fans, smiling cutely and stand up once and then for a nice photo with a fan.

"If I know what's going on in the hall next door? No, should I?"
She finally asked after a fan had asked her if she knew what was going on behind the next door that led to the title match for the kawaii belt by chance
*Hm, the kawaii belt. That's a big stage!*
She thought, shortly excusing herself for a peak break into the other arena. What a forum for a little singing performance of hers!

She strolled through the arena and hopped over the barricade to grab a microphone from one of the announcers. Her rise to superstardom would begin today, so move aside Britney! As soon as she had the microphone, it a usual started to malfunction(or one of the announcers or sound guys had shut it off, although both would later not confirm anything like this) and she started to hit it on the head for a test.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next