Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Kawaii title match. Kagami(c) vs Claire.

3 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Kawaii title match. Kagami(c) vs Claire. - Page 2 Empty Re: Kawaii title match. Kagami(c) vs Claire.

Post by d_ultsch Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:10 am

It took a lot of effort for Kagami to lift Claire up but hearing the pained groaned from Claire made the effort worth it. "Take that." Kagami would say as she sat Claire down before letting out a pained groan herself as Claire lifted Kagami off her feet in retaliation. "Put me down." Kagami would yell out before letting go of the backside of Claire's panties to focus on just wedging the fabric up into Claire's pussy to try and get the girl to back off a little. "Take this." Kagami would say as soon as Claire would put her down as she would try to lift Claire up just by the front of her panties to give the girl a major frontal wedgie.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Kawaii title match. Kagami(c) vs Claire. - Page 2 Empty Re: Kawaii title match. Kagami(c) vs Claire.

Post by Daaharu Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:16 am

Claire managed to keep Kagami up in the air for about seven or eight seconds before she had to put her down and take a bit of a rest. Immediately, the champion was ready to retaliate, letting go of the back of Claire’️s panties and once again just focusing on the frontal wedgie. Claire was lifted up once again, this time all of the pain being in her pussy. She couldn’️t help but scream, and let a few tears roll down her cheeks as her crotch felt like it was going to explode. “P-put me down! Now!” she hollered. As soon as Kagami would let her down, Claire would keep the cycle of retaliation going, hanging on to just the front of Kagami’️s panties as she lifted the Japanese girl into the air once again.

“This can only go on for so long!” she would say. “And you’️re going to break before I do!”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:22 am

Kagami help Claire up as long as she could but Kagami didn't have the arm strength to keep Claire up in the air for long "I can keep going as long as you can." Kagami said before she bit her lower lip and tried to ignore the pain as Claire lifted her up in a frontal wedgie just like Kagami had done to her. "I won't be beaten that easily." Kagami said as she would try to grab onto the back of Claire's panties before pulling up on them. "I am not going to give up until you submit or i make your panties rip." Kagami said as she would try to move Claire over to a corner by her panties.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:49 am

Claire kept Kagami in the air for a few seconds before finally putting her down, confident that she had made her point. The exchange of wedgies so far had been particularly brutal, but Claire was used to this sort of thing, and had managed to make it through in decent shape, as had, it seemed, Kagami. The champion was certainly prepared to defend her title. This match was not going to be an easy one to win—that was for sure.

When Kagami moved back to a more traditional wedgie, Claire would do the same, thankful that they were taking the focus off of torturing each other’️s crotches for the time being. Instead, their panties would once again be wedged tightly in between their ass cheeks as the two went back and forth arguing. “I’️ll never give up,” Claire insisted, noticing that Kagami was trying to steer her into a corner. Claire would push back, keeping herself off of the ropes, and trying to move Kagami towards the center of the ring. “And even if you did rip my panties, I wouldn’️t give up. They would have to bring me a new pair and I would keep going.” She smirked. “Of course, you’️re the one who’️s going to have to worry about that, I think, because I intend to rip these panties right off of you, Kagami.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:57 am

Kagami felt Claire try to keep herself from being pushed into a corner "I will make you give up and i will keep my title." Kagami said as she tried to fight Claire and maneuver the girl back into the ropes. "You won't be getting the title today. All you will be getting is a sore bottom." Kagami said as she would try to pull on Claire's panties as hard as she could. "They will run out of panties to give us before i give up." Kagami said even though she knew that she wouldn't be able to last that long as she was already feeling the pain from the continuous wedgies.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:10 am

“Not as sore as yours!” Claire retorted, wincing as Kagami continued to pull harder and harder. Claire would continue pulling harder on her opponent’️s panties, as well, unwilling to allow herself to be backed into a corner and put at a maneuverability disadvantage. Claire tried to pull Kagami’️s panties up as high as she could, her ultimate goal being to put the waistband around the girl’️s forehead for a game-winning atomic wedgie.

Claire giggled when Kagami commented on how they would run out of panties to wear before she would give up. “Same here. You can tear a million pairs of panties off of me, and I still won’️t give up,” she said. Then, looking to gain an advantage through some psychological warfare, Claire would continue: “Can you imagine how red your butt crack is getting right now, though? It’️s getting rubbed raw, by your own panties. Even if you did win, you wouldn’️t be able to sit down for days. Is that really worth keeping the kawaii title? Give up, and you spare yourself from all of that suffering.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:25 am

Kagami heard Claire's words and she blushed deep. "Well if my butt crack is red yours must be on fire." Kagami said as she said one of her patented horrible comebacks. "By the end of this you will never be able to sit down again. You should just give up now and save yourself the pain." Kagami said as she tried to pull Claire's panties as hard as she could.

Kagami felt Claire try to pull her panties up as high as she could but Kagami decided to go for something bold. Using what strength she had Kagami would try to pull Claire into the air and carry her over to the corner. "Let's see how you like this." Kagami would say as she would try to place the back of Claire's panties on the turnbuckle to trap the girl in the air by her panties.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:22 pm

“Mmng…on fire? Not really,” Claire said, smirking a little as she lied through her teeth. It was obvious to everyone, including Kagami, that Claire was in a lot of pain right now following several minutes of brutal wedgies. She knew that Kagami was hurting, as well, though, and the American wrestler was pretty sure that her experience with wedgies meant that Kagami was suffering far worse than she herself was.

“Like I said,” she continued, “I’️m never going to give up. If we have to go on giving each other wedgies forever, like a kawaii version of that one Star Trek episode…so be it!”

She kept pulling, feeling like she was getting close to being able to put Kagami in an atomic wedgie. She was sure that being able to do so would win her the match. Before that was possible, unfortunately, Kagami summoned some inner reserve of strength and picked Claire up by her panties once again, walking her over to the corner. “W-wha!?” Claire blubbered, tears streaming down her cheeks once again as the pain tripled. As her panties slipped over the top of the turnbuckle, she realized what Kagami was about to do to her. “N-no!” Claire screamed. “No, Kagami, no! Please! Please don’️t!” Her eyes were wide with fear as she was hung from the corner by her panties.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:16 am

Kagami heard Claire's begging as she walked them both over to the corner. "I don't think so. I am going to win and defend my belt." Kagami said as she placed Claire on the turnbuckle before backing away. "Now you can just stay up there until you submit." Kagami said as she looked at Claire with a small bit of pity in her eyes as she felt bad doing that to her friend.

Kagami reached behind her to pry her own panties out of her butt crack and pussy. "I can watch this all day." Kagami said as she watched Claire hoping that the girl would submit so Kagami could help her down from the corner.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:43 am

Claire tried to keep a hold on Kagami’️s panties, to force the champion to endure at least a little bit of pain while she was experiencing the worst pain of her life hanging from the turnbuckle. But Kagami slipped out of her grasp and backed away, getting a blessed respite while Claire’️s private parts threatened to tear apart under the pressure of the panties wedged tightly into them. Tears were flowing freely now as she swung her hands back, grabbing onto the turnbuckle to try to remove the waistband from it. Her legs dangled helplessly a few inches above the mat.

“K-Kagami!” Claire sobbed. “P-please! This is unfair…th-this is the worst…please…”

Her opponent didn’️t seem to be listening to her, however, as she merely stood back and watched. If Claire wanted to get out of this, she would have to do it herself. She clawed desperately at the back of her panties, tears in her eyes. She felt the material beginning to rip, and, for a second, she thought that she would only get down when the panties were torn completely off of her. But, at the last second, Claire managed to slip loose, falling down to the mat with a big hole in the back of her panties. “Oaaah…” she groaned, rubbing at her bum gingerly.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next