Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 202 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 202 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Clyde Gastin Vs. Aurore Ha ChitBang (Complete)

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Clyde Gastin Vs. Aurore Ha ChitBang (Complete) - Page 6 Empty Re: Clyde Gastin Vs. Aurore Ha ChitBang

Post by Lobo Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:56 pm

The ref-girl lifted up Aurore's hand for the third time and let it drop. The arm fell limply to the mat with a soft thud. The bell was called for almost immediately as Aurore's arm hit the mat, the bell sounding off as the Ref-girl grabbed Clyde's arm and raised it up while the announcer declared Clyde the winner by knockout.

Most of the crowd gave him a solid cheer, but Clyde was too busy looking on at Aurore, standing beside her face down form as his music played over the speakers, trying to wait for her to awaken.

When she finally did start to wake up, Clyde crouched beside her and offered his hand to help her up off the mat. "Good match, ma'am!" He'd say with a pleasant smile.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Clyde Gastin Vs. Aurore Ha ChitBang (Complete) - Page 6 Empty Re: Clyde Gastin Vs. Aurore Ha ChitBang

Post by Kounoko Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:04 pm

"Well... you're good!" Aurore complimented her opponent as she let him help her up, "You've got great skills, I must say. I seldom lose to guys." She continues, "Well, since most guys tries to subdue me with strength, that is impossible. But your skills really just totally kicked my ass, way to go, chap! Let's be friends?" And offered her friendship.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:
The Macho Manly Brotherhood of Ryona

Also, please adopt Hiyoko, she's strong and moe.
Kusanagi Hiyoko from Wrestle Angels
Kounoko
Kounoko

http://w11.zetaboards.com/HiHouRPG/index/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:57 pm

"Thanks!" Clyde would say back to Aurore with a wide smile towards her compliment as he helped the taller girl to her feet, taking a moment to look at the height difference between the two. She made Clyde feel a bit tiny.

He would listen to her go on about his skills and that she seldom lost to other men because they tried to use brute strength against her. Clyde let out a nervous chuckle and scratched the back of his head. He sure WISHED he was a big powerhouse kind of guy but instead he found himself as more of a speedy kind of wrestler, he guessed that was a good thing because he would not have won trying to overpower Aurore.

He was caught off guard though by her offer to be friends but it didn't take long for him to respond. "Sure!" Clyde beamed with a bright smile, offering a handshake to his new friend.

This felt nice. Most girls he fought in Tension were very violent and crazy. Aurore seemed like a very nice, friendly girl though.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:19 pm

Win by KO: Clyde Gastin!

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:
The Macho Manly Brotherhood of Ryona

Also, please adopt Hiyoko, she's strong and moe.
Kusanagi Hiyoko from Wrestle Angels
Kounoko
Kounoko

http://w11.zetaboards.com/HiHouRPG/index/

Back to top Go down

Clyde Gastin Vs. Aurore Ha ChitBang (Complete) - Page 6 Empty Re: Clyde Gastin Vs. Aurore Ha ChitBang (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6