Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 140 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001, Kookio

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Clyde Gastin Vs. Angel Infinity (POW Match) (Complete)

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Clyde Gastin Vs. Angel Infinity (POW Match) (Complete) Empty Clyde Gastin Vs. Angel Infinity (POW Match) (Complete)

Post by Lobo Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:19 pm

Prisoner Of War Match
First wrestler to handcuff both of their opponents hands together wins.
Loser becomes a prisoner to the winner.

Clyde Gastin entered the arena with "Back in the saddle" by aerosmith being played. He downed a Can of Japanese Beer before tossing it aside.
He then entered the ring and rested in his corner, knowing only that he was to have a POW match but not who his opponent would be.

"Well this outta be fun..." Clyde said with confident smirk on his face as waited for his opponent.

Last edited by 621 on Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:26 pm; edited 2 times in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Clyde Gastin Vs. Angel Infinity (POW Match) (Complete) Empty Re: Clyde Gastin Vs. Angel Infinity (POW Match)

Post by Firecyde Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:47 pm

Daft Punk's Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger hit the arena as Angel had started to walk out, wearing her skin tight blue one-piece thong leotard with a lighting bolt on it. She went into the arena and smiled at Clyde, waving at him. "Hello their, my name is Angel, you're Clyde right? Oh it will be so fun to take you to my clinic!" Angel said, strutting away, showing her thonged butt to Clyde.

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Clyde Gastin Vs. Angel Infinity (POW Match) (Complete) Empty Re: Clyde Gastin Vs. Angel Infinity (POW Match)

Post by Lobo Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:01 pm

As Angel Infinity appeared and made her way to the ring, Clyde's jaw dropped like a rock as he was struck in sheer awe of the busty beauty before him. Clyde honestly thought he was dreaming but it soon became clear that he was awake and sober. Clyde then dropped to his knees and turned to face his corner beginning to pray.

"God, I know me and you don't talk alot but I just wanna say... Thank you!" He said with a tear in his eye, before jumping back up on his feet trying his best to look casual, which didnt last long as Angel entered the ring.

"Uhhh... Y-y-Yea, Im Clyde.... C-Clinic?" Clyde melted at the voice and goddess-like body of Angel. He tried his best to compose himself but he failed.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:23 am

"Why, of course! Aww, look at you, so cute and shy!" Angel teased, doing some streches, empathizing her ass and breasts with every stretch she did. She then got up and put her arms on the top rope, shaking her butt a little. "You know, I don't use my butt a lot, but you might be the first one I sit on!"

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:39 am

Clyde couldnt hear a thing Angel said, his mind was too focused on Angel's heavenly figure. It took him a while but he eventually snapped himself back to reality.

"Me!? The first guy you sit on!? Thats it... Im winning this thing and im taking this girl back to the dorms!!!" Said Clyde ready to get it on with Angel, though really he didnt care if he won or loss this match. For him everything Angel was promising made himself a winner in his book.

Clyde stood in the center of the ring next to the ref waiting for Angel and for the Ref to ring the bell.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:28 am

"That's the spirit! Now don't disappoint me!" Angel said, going up to Clyde ans would place her hands underneath her breasts, jiggling them slightly in front of Clyde. "Or maybe you'll wind up in here, like everybody who faces an Infinity!" Angle would go for a slap as soon as the bell rang.

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:31 am

Clyde didnt know what to say after angel jiggled her breasts in front of him he tried to speak but his words were slurred, he didnt even hear the bell ring, as he was too smitten with the girl.

Clyde would wake up though once he got a hard slap to the face.

"Oww!! What the!?" Questioned Clyde having no idea where he was or what happend.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:41 am

"Oh, now I know what to do!" Angel said, tackling Clyde to the ground, where she would get on top of him, and start to grind on him, as well as jiggle her breasts. She would then bend over and start to smack his face with her breasts. "So, if I keep you distracted with these *moves hands to pull a little of the top of her suit to show Clyde her breasts* then this match should be very easy!"

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:53 am

Clyde stutterd like a machine gun trying to say something but failed to. His face simply turned a bright shade of Red as Angel began to grind herself on top of him. Which only worsened as Angel hit him with her breast making him see stars.

"You...AR-r-Are...Amazing..." said Clyde with his words being stutterd and slurred as he looked down the Top of Angel's suit completly distracted.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:02 am

"Aww, thanks stud!" Angel said, blowing a kiss to him before pressing down on his face with her breasts. "Ho hum! This young stud might just prove to be useful... hey buddy, *getting up, still siting on him, grinding a little still* would you be my partner when I ask you to?"

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Clyde Gastin Vs. Angel Infinity (POW Match) (Complete) Empty Re: Clyde Gastin Vs. Angel Infinity (POW Match) (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next