by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 147 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 146 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Aurore Ha ChitBang vs Jay and Conza

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Aurore Ha ChitBang vs Jay and Conza Empty Aurore Ha ChitBang vs Jay and Conza

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:47 pm

Handicap Match
Won by two submissions.Jay and Conza must get two from her.Likewise,Aurore must get one out of each of them.

In the locker room,Jay Zokaro was preparing himself for a long awaited return to the ring.He wanted to prove himself to everyone that he was not someone to be taken lightly.The boy wore a black shirt,paired with black pants and black shoes,to top it all off.Atop his head were cat ears that he wore for his own reasons.His shaggy hair covered his real ears and made the cat ones seem to blend in more.In between his lower back and butt,was a long,slender tail that could react to his emotion.Jay closed the door to the locker after putting his jacket away.Someone was next to him. "Ah!" He yelled.

"W-Wait,please!" The person said,waving his hands in an apologetic way.It was the small Conza Delejabon.Jay glared at him with his green eyes.He almost forgot that this 'kid' was teaming up with him.Jay just shook his head and sighed. "Listen,Conza.Just stay out of my way.Better yet...Be a distraction." The two were not god friends,which made Jay wonder why they were even put together.Maybe Nick was trying to slowly become his manager,too.Wasnt going to happen.Conza appeared to look ready,wearing a nice,white button-up shirt and brown corduroy pants. "Who is our opponent,Jay?"

The song Shake Me Down by Cage The Elephant began to play.It was a good excuse for the cat-boy not to tell his friend who they would be fighting.If Conza knew,he wouldnt want to fight...

Both boys ran out together.Conza waves happily to all the people there to watch.He had been in a ring much more than Jay,and knew what to do while the entrance music played;compared to Jay's crossed arms and paralyzing glare.They made their way into the ring and both stood in the closest corner to their side,waiting for their opponent.

Last edited by 11367 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:34 pm; edited 3 times in total

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Aurore Ha ChitBang vs Jay and Conza Empty Re: Aurore Ha ChitBang vs Jay and Conza

Post by Kounoko Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:57 pm

Aurore was at her usual high spirits today, and she would enter the ring with her usual grace, she would find two guys, one short and one tall, but both shorter then herself, she would smile cheerfully as she bows to the two of them and greets, "Hi, I am Aurore, it's nice to face the two of you today, let's have a nice match!" She says.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:
The Macho Manly Brotherhood of Ryona

Also, please adopt Hiyoko, she's strong and moe.
Kusanagi Hiyoko from Wrestle Angels
Kounoko
Kounoko

http://w11.zetaboards.com/HiHouRPG/index/

Back to top Go down

Aurore Ha ChitBang vs Jay and Conza Empty Re: Aurore Ha ChitBang vs Jay and Conza

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:09 pm

As to Jay's prediction (And as always),Conza became a bit intimidated in how tall his opponent was.He tried not to show it,but his wide eyes said it all.Even if he was scared,Conza wouldnt be able to excuse himself if he were being rude.So,he gave the tall girl a wave. "H-Hi.Im Conza.And this is Jay."

The lion kept his arms crossed and gave Aurore a glare.He was not afraid,and did not speak for he felt no need.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:23 pm

As the matches starts, Aurore would walk slowly towards her two opponents, while raising her hands up, challenging them to a one on two test of strength, all while wearing a cheerful smile on her face.

"Let's see how strong we are, shall we?" She teased the two guys playfully.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:31 pm

The two watch as Aurore comes towards them.Jay glances down to his friend. "Conza.Leave this to me.I'll take care of this." The mouse was about to object to the older boy's words but....Jay went on and ran towards Aurore to lock up with her for a test of strength.

Meanwhile,Conza sort of stayed back to try and survey the situation.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:47 pm

As one of her opponent moved in to lock up with her, Aurore would smile gently, "Are you sure you can handle my strength?" She giggles as she hold him back, seemingly without much effort, "you need some help~"

Last edited by 11749 on Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:09 pm

At her teasing of his strength,Jay tries harder to push her back.Anger was his source of fuel at the moment. "S-Shut up! I don't need you telling me that I ned help!" He shot back at her.Jay keeps pushing,but it didn't seem to do much.

Conza slowly starts to move towards them,noticing that jay had both of Aurore's arms busy.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:55 pm

Aurore could felt that her opponent wasn't really near her match in terms of strength, and thus she would slowly and casually starts to push him backwards, "I am stronger~" She teased him sweetly, as she attempt to move their dueling arms close together and thus attempt to grab both of his hands with her right hand, so as to free her left arm, "Come on join in~" She invites the other boy to join into the match, "Make this test of strength a bit fairer~" She suggests.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:09 pm

Jay gasps a bit when Aurore so easily moves his arms and hands to her whim.It was at this point that Jay starts an attempt to pull away.But,he couldnt. "Let me go!" The lion commanded,barring his teeth at the taller girl.She didnt seem bothered by his struggles,though.

The mouse,who was trying to sneak around the two unnoticed,failed.Aurore saw him,and even prompted him to 'join' with them.Swallowing,he does as told and now moves directly towards the two.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:33 pm

Even as both guys pushes against her, Aurore's strength proved enough to match them, although not as easy as before, "Now that's more like it." She comments as she exert more power to overcome her two opponent, "Come on~ push harder~ don't make this too easy for me~" She teases.

Not really a good idea, actually, letting her opponents know her true strength so soon into the match would just let them know they must use more technique to win, which will make her fight with them more difficult.

But oh well, that's the way she is.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next