Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 9:28 pm

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 90 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 88 Guests :: 2 Bots

Kookio, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Nurse Louise's very private clinic (complete)

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Nurse Louise's very private clinic (complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: Nurse Louise's very private clinic

Post by Thestupidgeek Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:36 am

(double post)

_ hehehe...not so easy boy.... you want to face me again, so be brave and don't try to escape, or I will become angry.... Next time I hope that you will accept the words of your nurse....hummpff

as Ryu don't want to be smothered so early in the match, he struggle and try to push away the nurse louise. For the girl, keeping the breastsmother, was a little difficult in this conditions. So louise decide to shake her shoulder and pummel a little his cute face with her heavy melons. Once the boy is more docile, she stop her beating and tease him... 'cause she know that her brave boyfriend will not quit the match so easily

_ so ryu, do you want to stop now ?

Emilie the steamroller_____Maria infinity
Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Nurse Louise's very private clinic (complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: Nurse Louise's very private clinic

Post by wrestleryu Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:01 pm

Even with playful and teasing intent, Louise's soft melons are always heavy enough to leave an opponent lightly stunned and disoriented when she performs her patented breast-pummeling move, and Ryu is no exception.

Laying don on the soft bed, the boy can hear the teasing scoldings of "Nurse Louise", which just provoke him into willing to fight back.

"Tsch... no way I would quit that easily, Louise-chan", he would reply defiantly in spite of the slightly disoriented looks on his face.

With that said, the red haired boy would try to stand up into a sitting positionas fast as he could.
His plan would be to takle Louise and pin her down onto the bed with him ontop... problem is that rising from his laying stance and attacking at the same time takes some time, making his action not fast enough and very predicatable to the sexy nurse.

Last edited by 157 on Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:19 am

with the poor ryu temporaly stunned thanks to her "little babies", louise know perfectly that the boy needs some time for recovering. Luckily for ryu, louise doesn't really want to finish this match quickly. With a little smile, the nurse wait that ryu fight back. When the boy finally attack, louise is ready for the impact. She let ryu takle her and let him play with her sexy body. Once ryu is on top of her, nurse louise just start to laugh gently, teasing the boy

_ hihihi...good ryu, but now.... what do you plan to do ? be careful or I beat you again

If ryu does not react quick enough, louise play with the boy and try to kiss him on his forehead.... an other way to say "come baby, I accept to play with you, but you're not a real opponent for me"

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:29 pm

Blushing at the teasing kiss to his forehead, Ryu feels quite diminished, as Louise treats him like a voluptuous mommy who is playing bed-wrestling with her little baby, and certainly not like a possible opponent.

"W-What about.... this??!". Provoked and embarassed like that, the boy will be more active but also much imprudent, as he tries to grab Louise's arms and pull her up into a sitting stance, where he then tries to cling Louise into a bearhug from a kneeling position... but that's totally careless about his defense too.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:12 am

_ ughhh....oh nooo....nooo...why are you so rude with me ryu....ugghh

louise continue to play with ryu, she let her boyfriend put her on a kneeling position and try his bearhug. Louise know how to play with ryu, and she is almost sure that if she screams the gentle boy, will release her. So Louise try keep her pain for her, she want to make the match as long as possible. Before the boy could think about her release, louise try to reverse the position. Pushing on her legs, she try to force ryu to lie down on the bed, with her, the sexy nurse, on the top position.

_ So ryu answer me, you don't feel how my little heart go crazy with your behavior

of course, louise just want to tease her brave but silly boy. With louise on top, ryu could feel her heart for sure, but also the incredble weight of her huge breast pushing on his body, without speaking of the warm of her body

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:32 am

Ryu would not allow Louise to reverse the situation so easily, holding a tight yet not really vicious bearhug as he tries to weaken her resistence avoiding to harm too much his beloved maid.. or nurse in this case.

But then again, Louise is screaming in apparent sharp pain, which can't miss to affect ryu. Worried that he might be squeezing too hard, the naive gentleman would relieve the pressure of his submission.... and that was enough for Louise to make her move!

"Woah but.... nghffh....!". Pushed back into the bed with Louise's warm body ontop, not to mention the soft pressure of her large bosom, Ryu can feel her heart indeed... almost hear it since the top of her smooshing breasts is almost brushing his chin.

"S-Sure I can Louise chan... You are the sweetest cheater.... but I'm not going to stay pinned", the redhead boy would answer with almost equally red face, moving his arms and legs in the attempt to squirm his way out... but if Louise can restraint his limbs then he will be all hers for now.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:36 am

_ cheater.... me ??? ouuh... that's hurt me ryu... really... now I have to punish you... grrr

louise is never really angry with ryu, the boy is just too charming for being angry with him. But louise really like to play like if. It's a little game between us, and when louise act like this, it means that ryu will suffer really soon. Sliding slowly the long of his body, louise cover the boy's with her huge breast. Locking her fingers with his own, she continue by flatenning the poor boy some times before teasing him

_ I want you to apologize ryu.... I'm not a cheater, even if I'm agree that I'm really sweet.... apologize or.... hihihi... I promise that it"s better for you...hihihi

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:32 pm

Louise is surely a sexy and sweet looking girl but, as Ryu had got to learn in the past, she also knows very well how to apply restrainting holds, including how to use her weight and her sensuous curves to make it very difficult to escape, especially for a male.

The large globes of Louise's breasts cover Ryu more and more, almost like if they had a will of their own, to swallow and absorb his body into heavenly softness.

"O-Ok sorry, not a cheater... more of a smart and sexy nurse I'd say", Ryu would have to admit with a blushing smile, "But that doesn't mean that I'm going to let you win by purpose!", he would wink, trying to wriggle himself free.

Except for, Louise had entwined her fingers with his for good, making it impossible for the boy to get out, no matter how hard he tried.
"G-Guh... c-can't move...!", he would say with a cute worried face.

Last edited by 157 on Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:22 am

_ oh thanks you ryu... that's better...*smack*

with a cute little kiss on his forehead, louise show to ryu one of her cutest smile. But when she heard ryu speaking about the fact he can't move, louise try to explain him, one more time, why he have to stay here with here

_ of course you can't move ryu-baka... you're here to rest peacefully and recover. So let me healing your injuries... So I can't let you go, but I think that you need to be more calm... so

continuing to move slowly, louise let her huge melons smother the cute boy, she smother him for a minute and then she let him breathe little, and she repeat this for a few time

_ so ryu, are you calm now, you want to give up ?

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:19 pm

The tender kiss of Louise to Ryu's forehead feels quite like a maternal teasing to the trapped boy, as he can't move in her holds and her cleavage comes closer and closer to swallow his face into softt, perfumed darkness.

With taunting slowlyness, the voluptuous Nurse administers her very personal sedation to her beloved reluctant patient movements, suffocating him inbetween her massive bosoms, again and again.

Each time the muffled voice and the futile struggles of Ryu get weaker, as if she is really giving him a few doses of anesthesia, eventually making him into a dizzy and tired good boy.

"G.Gasp...pant..pant... give up..?.. I don't know these words... ngrrr....",
the brave silly boy would reply, as expected from Ryu.

But while the boy is trying to struggle his way out of her grip, Louise will surely enjoy the fact that, after the latest minute of smothering, Ryu has no strenght to keep it up with his brave words: his softened muscles cannot push off the voluptuous frame of Louise, so she has Ryu right where she wants him now.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Nurse Louise's very private clinic (complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: Nurse Louise's very private clinic (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next