Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 7:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 5:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 3:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 11:18 am

Who is online?
In total there are 97 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 94 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:01 pm by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Wrecking havoc at the Hospital

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Wrecking havoc at the Hospital Empty Wrecking havoc at the Hospital

Post by LunarWolf Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:52 am

It had been a tough night for Freia Kagami, whilst being apart of a match she had ended up spraining her wrists and it was a rather annoying thing. She knew it was a sprain, hell everyone did but no one was sure that it was. Just in case the Doctors of AFW had taken her to a hospital to get a quick check up. Freia was a beloved wrestler after all. The Japanese crowd loved her as much as any fan favorite face wrestler and she was a heel, without a main stay for any company it would seem and for that the lovely people at AFW didn't want to take her for granted, as such she was still in her wrestling attire and now at the hospital in a cold and colorless room, a private room still but cold and colorless, that heavy smell of cleaning products in the air around her as the Perfection beyond death, the white she-wolf herself Freia simply sat there on the bed, moving around her sprained wrist a little.

" My my ~ Everyone is getting so worried over nothing." Freia let out as she shook her head and stretched herself out a little, pushing her large breasts out as she would let out a low but long yawn, her eyes watering a bit from the lengthy yawn as all she could really do was wait for a nurse or a doctor to come up her and tell her that she was free to go.

" Ara~? Why is this taking so long.....damn it, it should be difficult to just send in some useless moron to just tell me I can go and sign me off." Freia let out, starting to get a little but frustrated about the wait, and with her still not taken a shower since her match or nothing.

[align=center:3rkhwat7]Wrecking havoc at the Hospital Freia_kagami_by_tormentorangelripper-d35fqvj.jpg[/align:3rkhwat7]//fc04

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Wrecking havoc at the Hospital Empty Re: Wrecking havoc at the Hospital

Post by Daaharu Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:14 am

Nadya Zolnerowich had worked at this hospital for almost three years. Ever since she started, she had been working the night shift. She had had opportunities to switch to daylight hours—she had gotten plenty of compliments from her superiors, and even had been offered a promotion a few months ago. But she could not accept anything that took her away from the night shift. If she did, the lovely system that she had set up would come tumbling down.

Since the hospital was only a few blocks away from the AFW arena, they got all of the girls who were hurt in matches there. They usually came in around eight or nine o’️clock at night—they fought in primetime, after all. That meant they were the night staff’️s responsibility—and, with only three nurses spread over an entire wing of the building, Nadya was often left to deal with three or four patients at a time.

She treated them. She was a trained nurse, after all, and had a responsibility to heal. But that was not all she did with these girls. When they were lying there in their hospital beds, hardly clothed, too injured to put up much of a fight if someone were to get on top of them and…

Well, she had been doing that ever since she started at this hospital. She had taken advantage of something around a hundred girls. It was the only thing that got her through the night. The thought of doing it sustained her during the day. Tonight, she had carefully chosen her next victim: a tall, sexy girl right around her size, with stunning white hair falling down past her waist. According to the report which she had been given by the orderlies, the girl’️s name was Freia Kagami.

Nadya entered the room quietly, seeing the girl sitting up in bed, looking anxious. The Russian nurse chuckled softly; the girl was totally clueless as to what was going to happen in just a few minutes. “Vhat seems to be problem vith you?” she asked.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:44 am

Freia looked up as the girl came into the room, a nurse quite lovely figure and all but something seemed off about her, something familiar that Freia just couldn't put the tip of her tongue on yet, she wasn't sure but she knew there was something off with this girl just from the way that she was talking and the way in which she presented herself.

To answer her question Freia raised her hand up and showed her wrist to the nurse Nadya, and would simply wave at the girl. " Nothing at all dear Nurse. All it is is a minor sprain, nothing bad at all and nothing to stop me from going back into the ring anytime soon. Just sing your little sheet or whatever that I am fine and I'll be out of your hair, understood ?" Freia spoke to the girl almost as if the girl was meant to do that, seeming as if she wasn't giving the girl much choice in the manner, no one but Freia knew what she would do to her if she didn't get release, she'd probably just leave and don't care what was written on the chart or board or whatever.

" So ? You gonna write me off ?" Freia said as she would push herself off the bed to stand up, folding her arms against her body a bit under her breasts, she didn't push them up or anything like that but she simply looked on at Nadya, waiting to hear what the nurse was gonna say.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:05 am

Nadya listened as the girl insisted that she be let out. Now, as a nurse, she would have just thought how conceited the girl was, talking down to someone who literally held her life in her hands. But she would have had little recourse. She couldn’️t have done anything about it. Knowing what she was going to do to this girl in just a few minutes made it all the sweeter when she shot down the girl’️s command to be released. Condescend to Nadya, and Nadya would condescend to you right back.

“Vell, miss, I am afraid ve vill not be releasing you right away,” she said, putting a hand on the girl’️s shoulder as she stood up. Seeing the girl puff out her breasts, Nadya couldn’️t help but take a moment to admire the orbs, and the girl’️s body as a whole—it wasn’️t as sexy as hers, but it was one of the best she had ever had the opportunity to encounter here at the hospital. “Understand that it is past midnight, dear. It is best for patients here late to stay the night. Hospital policy. I trust that you vill accept that, yes?”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:27 am

Freia would shake her head a little before she would attempt to move her hand up to try and remove Nadya's as she didn't like this unknown nurse touching her at all. She didn't want to stay here either and even if Nadya wanted to keep her here there was no way that this girl was going to keep her here. Freia would let out a little scoff before she would simply let out a sigh.

" Look, it wasn't a question dear nurse. You will sign me out of here, or I will just leave. It doesn't matter what you think is the best. I know what is the best for me." Freia let out as she would then try and push Nadya aside to try and walk past the girl and start to head out. " Sign me out for me nurse, I'm heading home now." Freia let out as she would try and walk off towards the door.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:30 am

Nadya was definitely getting perturbed by this girl’️s attitude. She was going to have fun fucking the girl senseless on this sterile hospital bed—but, before she could do that, she had to make sure that the girl would stay long enough for her to take advantage in that manner. The Russian nurse would follow after her patient, reaching around her and slamming the door.

“I do not make rules,” she said with a sigh, taking on the role of the hard-working beleaguered nurse, doing her best to not betray her true intentions. “Like I say, is hospital policy to do this. You cannot just valk out of here. But…” She sighed melodramatically, glancing from the wrestler to her clipboard and back. “I vill see vhat I can do for you. Maybe get you released. But, please, stay here for five minutes more so I can make sure.”

Nadya would then exit the room in front of the girl, hoping that this Freia would be reasonable enough to stay put for what would have been a very appropriate period of time—of course, Nadya intended on returning ready to ravish the girl before that time was up, but Freia wouldn’️t know that!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:37 am

Freia would grit her teeth a little as the nurse stepped in and closed the door before she could lean, making Freia turn around and look on at the russian nurse, She was almost ready to slap the girl for that action, there was no way she was going to get bossed around by some harlot in a nurses outfit who thought she was more than she was. But that wasn't the whole part of it. Freia in truth didn't like hospitals at all and didn't want to stay here any longer.

But when she heard what the nurse said as she would scoff again, folding her arms under her breasts and then snarled out at the nurse " You go do that then. And you better hope that it works out. For you sake." Freia let out before she would take a step back and gesture for Nadya to leave her presence as if she was some sort of Regal lady.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:58 am

Nadya grunted as she heard the girl’️s order. She would not even dignify it with a response; instead, she would slam the door shut and hurry over to the nearby storage room where, in the bottom drawer of an old filing cabinet, she kept her long, black strap-on dildo.

It is going to be so rewarding, fucking such an obnoxious brat like this one, Nadya thought, smiling to herself. She would tuck the strap-on into one of the deep pockets on her uniform and return to the room, putting on the face of a nurse who cared about her patient’️s wellbeing, even though this Freia Kagami had been a tremendous bitch ever since the Russian nurse first encountered her.

“Good news,” Nadya said, setting down her clipboard and putting on her stethoscope. “Ve can let you go, after just a few normal tests. Now, if you vould please lie down and let me listen to your heart, you vill be out of here in no time.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:23 am

Freia eyes went wide for a second as Nadya simple slipped out of the room and ran off out of the room and slammed the door. Freia would start to walk around a bit, she wasn't planning on staying her for much longer than a few minutes even if she just had to wait for Nadya.

After a while though the girl soon enough came back into the room, and Freia looked on at the girl, a bit fed up with Nadya and the hospital. She would keep looking for a bit before she heard what the nurse said to her, and with that she would simply scoff yet again, feeling a bit fed up with every thing.

" tests ? for what ? I came in her for a sprain, what are you gonna do with a stethoscope for a sprain ? listen for aching muscles ?" Freia let out as she would refuse to lie down on the bed and simply stare Nadya down, she was just about ready to clock Nadya over the head and walk out of here.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:17 am

Nadya gave another overly dramatic sigh. Over the years, she had perfected the role of the professional, overburdened nurse. It was the perfect cover for the perverted disgrace to the profession that she actually was.

“Miss, it is just a normal test,” she said, putting her hands up and waving Freia down placatingly. “Ve check for heart troubles on everyone who comes in. It saves lives. It vill take me just two minutes. Two minutes, and all the tests will be finished.”

All she needed to do was get this Freia Kagami down on the bed, and then she could get to work. In the hopes of lulling the wrestler into a false sense of security, Nadya decided to try to sweeten the deal: “Listen, I vill give you shot for wrist pain if you lie down, miss. Please.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next