Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 2:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 91 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 89 Guests :: 1 Bot

MacbookAir, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Wrecking havoc at the Hospital

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Wrecking havoc at the Hospital - Page 5 Empty Re: Wrecking havoc at the Hospital

Post by LunarWolf Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:36 am

Freia's eyes had almost started watering a bit from the way that Nadya had treated her leg, it had caused the white haired beauty quite some pain and as soon as she was released from the nurses grip she did the opposite of creating some distance. Instead of being caught in pain and wanting to retreat, she would attempt to throw herself forward toward Nadya, attempting to aim her shoulder to the bigger girl's stomach in an attempt to spear the girl's stomach.

Freia was looking to attempt and take Nadya down to the floor so she could try and keep up her assault on the girl, but her attack was wild and reckless and there was no way for even her to be sure that she would be able to take Nadya down with it, still it was the aggressive course of action that she decided to take, she had a want to try and beat this sadistic and crazy nurse down as much as possible.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Wrecking havoc at the Hospital - Page 5 Empty Re: Wrecking havoc at the Hospital

Post by Daaharu Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:46 am

Nadya was still recovering from the punch, thinking her opponent would take a moment to gather her own strength. The nurse had not expected Freia to be so reckless. The other big girl came crashing into her with significant force, her shoulder pounding into the nurse’️s stomach, knocking the wind out of her and forcing her backwards. If there had been nothing behind her, she might have gone down to the floor; instead, her rear end was forced into the exam table in the middle of the room, the blunt edge of which elicited a pained yowl from the nurse as her hindquarters rammed into it. “Bitch!” she spat contemptuously, as she rebounded forwards, slumping against her white-haired opponent, temporarily too stunned to try to counterattack.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:54 am

Freia let out a grunt as she pushed Nadya back as much as she could with her powerful spear and it seemed as if it yielded good results for her as she managed to ram Nadya back first into the edge of a table. With it she felt how the slightly bigger girl slumped down over on top of her. The white haired beauty let out a grunt once again, before she would attempt and wrap her arms around Nadya's waist and hug the girl tightly, attempting to then push herself up and attempt to rise to a stand, as she did she attempted to hoist Nadya up on her shoulder and lift the girl up.

" The only bitch here is you." Freia would snare at Nadya before she would attempt to throw herself forward and would attempt to slam the Nurse's back down hard on top of the exam table, all to try and bring some much needed pain onto the bigger and obviously more fresh fighting nurse.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:29 am

Nadya was feeling a little stunned as she slumped against her intended victim. The wrestler seemed pretty desperate, and was fighting like a caged animal. So far, she had managed to go shot-for-shot with the Russian nurse, at least for the most part. This was unusual, but not entirely unheard of for Nadya. She would destroy this girl and fuck her until she cried. It was just a matter of putting her down for the count first…

Right now, unfortunately for the nurse, it was looking as if she was the one who might be taking a beating. When she felt the strong arms of her foe coil around her waist and hoist her up over her shoulder, Nadya let out a furious, gurgling cry, kicking her feet wildly as she was lifted. “L-let me go!” she commanded. “Let me go, stinking cunt!”

And Freia would let her go—but not in the way that Nadya wanted. Instead, she was slammed down hard on the exam table, pain exploding all along her spine as her back hit the thinly-cushioned piece of furniture. She let out a loud cry of pain, slumping down over the table, too weakened to try to retaliate right now.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:55 am

Freia would put a slight grin on her face now that she had slammed Nadya's back down against the exam table, the lovely white haired beauty would shake her head a little as she looked down on the white clad nurse, watching her black hair and taking a chuckle at the contrast they both had, Freia clad in blackish attire, Nadya in white, Freia with white hair and Nadya with black. The thought caused her a bit of mild amusement as she looked down upon the hurting nurse.

Soon enough though, Freia would raise both arms up into the air and clasp them together for a double axe handle and with it she would then attempt and throw a mighty double axe handle strike down, attempting to make them hit right down at the center of Nadya's large rack, right under it in fact, against the woman's solar plexus. " Will you shut up already! I've had quite enough of your pathetic barking." Freia let out as she attempted to try and raise her arms again and try and throw down another double axe handle strike.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:07 am

Nadya might have found the white-and-black contrast between the two of them amusing, as well, had she been the one in control. As it was, all of her focus was on trying to regain her senses and reassume control of this bitter battle. It did not look like her intended victim was going to let her achieve those goals anytime soon, though. No sooner was the Russian woman beginning to feel a little more lucid, a little less woozy, than Freia’️s double axe handle strike would come crashing down into her solar plexus.

Nadya let out a blood-curdling scream, spittle flying from her mouth as her large rack was abused by her white-haired enemy. “Fuck!” she hollered, pounding one fist weakly against the table beneath her. “Fuck it, you vorthless, f-fucking cunt!” she spat at Freia, always defiant, even as the wrestler landed a second double axe handle strike to her chest, eliciting another loud cry from the nurse.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:13 pm

After hitting the dark haired nurse with a second heavy double axe handle strike down on top of the girl's chest once again, she couldn't help but enjoy the screams of anguish and pain that the girl let out, hearing the heat seep out of her as the white haired beauty was simply doing everything right now as she would attempt to reach up and attempt to take a firm hold of Nadya's raven black hair by the roots, with that she would attempt and pull Nadya off of the gurney and down onto the floor in a painful way.

Freia would try and get Nadya down onto her front so that she could try and step in towards the girl's legs, all in order to then try and place her feet down on top of the lower thighs of Nadya's legs, and follow that up by trying to wrap the nurses legs around her own by her feet and shins. " Time for you to get a true taste of pain ~" Freia let out as she would then attempt to reach down for Nadya's arms and try and pull them back, in the motion the white haired Beauty would try and roll herself back so that she would end up on her back, attempting to lift Nadya up into the air for a painful ceiling hold submission move. More commonly known in the case of Freia as her deadliest finishing move, Cry For Salvation

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:01 am

Nadya was still quivering with fury as her hair was gripped and she was tugged down from the exam table and down onto the floor, but she just did not have the strength to do anything to stop Freia. If she could, she would do horrible things to the arrogant wrestler—caved her skull in, ripped her tits apart, torn every last strand of that snow-white hair out of her head. And, of course, fuck her until her pussy was raw.

The sadistic Russian nurse still intended to do all of these things. But, at the moment, she was on the losing end of this battle. That would need to change, and soon, if she hoped to accomplish her goals.

She was thrown down on her stomach, and, slowly, Nadya would try to crawl away, muttering threats under her breath as she went. She didn’️t get very far, though; Freia would step on her lower thighs, wrap Nadya’️s legs around her own, and then, as the nurse screamed in horror, realizing what was happening, the wrestler grabbed her arms and yanked them back, putting Nadya into a devastating ceiling hold.

“F-f-fuuuuuck!” Nadya wailed, swaying frantically left and right, trying to escape. “L-let me gooooo! Now!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:54 am

With the evil nurses arms gripped and her legs trapped around her, Freia pulled back and rolled herself onto her back, and with it her powerful arms and legs held Nadya up in the air in a most painful way. Stretching out Nadya's limbs as she bent the powerful nurses body in the most iconic of holds for the beautiful Freia Kagami, a hold that had gotten her many wins and made her somewhat famous for being the dominatrix wrestler. The Perfection beyond death's special finishing move, Cry for Salvation! Or a ceiling hold.

Just as the name stated, when her opponent was trapped in this hold they would cry, and cry for salvation. When she heard the bitch nurses cry and pleading command to let her go, the beautiful Freia could do nothing but lick her lips, flexing her arm and powerful leg muscles as she held Nadya up in the straining ceiling hold. " Hah hah hah ~ Do you really think that I would relinquish this hold ? Now that I got you crying for release ? Oh now sweet one, I shall enjoy your pain for a bit longer. Even if you are an insufferable whore. Those screams still taste as sweet as any others ~" Freia let out, with a glee on her face. Just thinking to herself how wonderful it was to make this strong nurse cry and scream, wail in pain and do all she could do get free.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:24 am

“Fuuuuuuuuck!” Nadya wailed, as her efforts to escape the ceiling hold proved completely fruitless. She could do very little other than sway back and forth trying to make the wicked Freia lose her grip; with that hope for escape seemingly completely exhausted, Nadya had to try to wait it out, and hope that her foe got a little cocky.

Hearing the white-haired woman’️s words, though—how she wanted Nadya to cry, and how she wanted to enjoy Nadya’️s screams—Nadya could not simply wait quietly. She kept on struggling, her muscles in her arms and legs tensing and relaxing, hollering all the while. “Fuck you!” she spat. “Fucking whore! Gutter skank! Tramp! Pussy! Cunt! I vill fuck you in ass until your fucking asshole is ripped apart, and I vill do same to your ugly stinking pussy! You vill fucking pay for this, you fucking bitch!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next