Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Wrecking havoc at the Hospital

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Wrecking havoc at the Hospital - Page 7 Empty Re: Wrecking havoc at the Hospital

Post by LunarWolf Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:25 am

Hearing the words of the crazy and vile/rude nurse underneath her boot, the nurse who was shouting out insults and claiming how she would come back and beat down the beautiful white haired Freia Kagami, who was in this moment feeling quite good about controlling the sexy Nurse, pressing the girl's body down with all her weight and power pushing down against the center of gravity of the buxom nurse.

However, the arm of Nadya snaked up and took a hold of Freia's leg and took a hold of it by her shin. Something which simply caused Freia to try and pull away quickly and attempt to get away from the nurse, not wanting to let her get a hold of her leg. " Oh, not done yet huh ?" Freia would let out, regardless if she got away or not, if the grip of Nadya was too strong to simply slip out of then Freia would try and struggling and stomp down against the back of Nadya to give her a bit more insentive to let the Silver wolf's leg go.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Wrecking havoc at the Hospital - Page 7 Empty Re: Wrecking havoc at the Hospital

Post by Daaharu Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:05 am

Nadya felt pathetic, and she hated feeling pathetic. She had been reduced to a screaming mess by this white-haired wrestling bitch. Her nose was bleeding, her uniform was soiled with dirt and blood, and she was still pinned to the cold porcelain floor by her enemy’️s foot. Nadya would not stand for this. She would not stand for this! She would not be humiliated in this way!

She grabbed onto Freia’️s foot and tried to wrench it painfully this way and that, hoping to bring the wrestler down onto the floor as well. Freia did not seem to be ready to be brought down, however. She tried to pull her foot away and, when Nadya refused to let go, she stomped hard on the Russian nurse’️s back. Nadya gritted her teeth and roared a small, fury-soaked roar inside of her mouth. But she did not let go just yet. She would keep ahold of Freia’️s boot until the wrestler tried to pull it free again. When she did, Nadya would suddenly stop trying to hold onto it, hoping that the wrestler’️s pulling would turn into momentum which would send her sprawling onto the floor.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:26 pm

With the white clad nurse having gripped onto her foot and holding it tightly in her hands, squeezing, twisting and turning it as she wanted to in order to pain the beautiful Freia. The white haired beauty tried to stomp down over and over on Nadya's back and try to pain the girl's back even more than she had already done with her torturous submission holds.

Freia would after a long time of stomping down upon Nadya's back, the beautiful Freia would attempt to pull away again, this time with as much force as she could. Of course that didn't turn out of be very smart as the the nurse let go of the her foot which sent Freia crashing down onto her butt in a rather embarrassing fall. " ow ow ow...Okay! That's it!" Freia shouted out as a slight blush from the embarrassment from the fall had made her quite angry as well.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:43 am

Finally, finally, Nadya was able to get free of Freia. She managed to do it through trickery. The white-haired wrestler stomped down on Nadya’️s back, and then, when she pulled her foot back, Nadya let go, letting the bitch’️s own momentum do the rest as she tumbled backwards, sprawling out on her back on the tiled porcelain floor.

“Hahaha…fucking bitch…fucking cunt…” Nadya growled, very slowly getting up onto her hands and knees. She had a smirk on her face, even though her back was hurting. She began to crawl forward slowly. She winced with every movement, her back throbbing in terrible pain. Freia had done a number on her. Nadya would make this stupid whore pay for nearly breaking her back. Yes, the nurse was going to fuck the wrestler dry, and then she was going to break every bone in that bitch’️s stupid body.

Nadya would grab Freia’️s leg, putting one hand underneath it and grabbing the woman’️s toes with her other hand. She would shift her body to try to pin at least one of the wrestler’️s arms with her legs. Then, when she was in position, Nadya would try to pull Freia’️s leg into a painful toe hold, wrenching the foot unnaturally sideways.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:45 pm

Being downed by Nadya was not a dignified thing for Freia who had for quite some time now been in near complete control of the situation against the crazy nurse. If there was one thing to say about the psycho bitch it was that she had tenacity, though Freia asured herself that if she had been at 100% and fought the Nurse she wouldn't even have gotten a single hit in. Whether that was a lie, pride or just plain self boasting was up to anyones interpretation.

The voice of Nadya's was still grating to Freia's ears. With the nurse edging closer and closer each moment, Freia knew she had to act somehow, but by the time she was able to act the white clad raven haired woman had already managed to lock her legs up and taken a firm hold of the white haired beauties shapely limbs. " Ieekg!" Freia yelped out as she felt the painf surge through from her feet, feeling the toe-hold locked in tight and now torturing her lovely legs.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:19 am

Nadya managed to jump on the wrestler before the woman could do anything to stop her. She was grinning like a madwoman as she laid her legs across one of Freia’s arms, pinning it down against the cold hospital tile floor, and with her own arms grabbed onto Freia’s leg and went to work on it. She would use the palm of her hand to press down hard on the toes, trying to bend them backwards in a direction they were not intended to bend. That would be a good jumping off point for Freia’s lesson in humiliation and pain.

“Fucking cunt,” Nadya spat. She would keep on bending the toes while pulling her other hand away from Freia’s foot. That hand she would ball up into a fist, and then, with little ceremony or warning, she would try to drive it down hard between Freia’s legs, throwing a hard punch right to the white-haired woman’s pussy!

“You vill fucking pay, bitch!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:45 pm

Freia was in a rather peculiar position right now as Nadya had managed to get the upper hand on her once more, though not often done so by the nurse in this fight of theirs, she had been able to so once more, and whenever the woman did so she had been able to utalize said moment with cruel intent and viscious attacks. It seemed the case was no different this time.

Nadya bent back on Freia's toe and pinned down one of the beautiful white haired woman's arms. She balled up her fist and with it send a might blow right towards Freia's crotch. The impact of the blow sent a shiver up Freia's spine and a great deal of pulsing and aching pain. " Aaagh!!!" She cried out as she squirmed against the cold hard hospital floor.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:17 am

Nadya grinned as Freia started squirming in pain following the brutal punch aimed right at her exposed crotch. The nurse, sensing a real chance to make Freia scream and make her sob, would keep the wrestler in this hold, arm pinned down, leg wrenched awkwardly upwards, as if Nadya were trying to pin the busty white-haired woman. But that was not her intention. She wanted to keep this perfect vantage point for abusing Freia’s crotch.

“That’s right, bitch! You cry now!” Nadya would yell, as she would raise her fist again, then bring it down as hard as she could onto Freia’s crotch, as if it were a hammer. Just to be on the safe side, she would add a quick, hard shot right up into the white-haired woman’s stomach, trying to take the air from her lungs. “I vill destroy you…”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:26 am

The tides had certainly changed in this little impromptu brawl of theirs, the white haired beauty Freia having taken a powerful blow to her crotch had brought her a lot of pain and difficulty, especially now that Nadya decided to take full advantage of that. When she now was in control it seemed as if the woman had no intention of letting up, as such she quickly sent a powerful blow straight towards Freia's crotch once more. Of course the silver haired beauty's hands had gone down to protect her aching sex, but the powerful punch felt even through those digits of hers.

Freia's mouth went wide again, she was just about to let out a scream of pain...but before she could do so Nadya's fist crashed down into her stomach and drove all the air out of her lungs. " Uumph!" was all Freia could let out as air rushed out of her lungs, her breath heavy and her crotch and abs were aching in pain.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:27 am

For far too long in this fight, Freia had been getting the better of Nadya, beating her down, tossing her about. Well, the nurse was completely fucking sick of it. She was ready to destroy this bitch, this bitch who thought that she could stand up to Nadya and not get herself ripped to pieces. The nurse would fuck any girl she wanted, any time she wanted. Freia wasn’t going to get in the way of that.

“Fucking cunt! Stupid fucking whore! I vill end you! I vill rip you apart like the little bitch you are!” Nadya would scream at Freia, almost loud enough that listeners on the other side of the examination room door might be able to hear her. She didn’t care at this point. She wanted to destroy Freia completely. She threw another punch to the wrestler’s crotch. Then another, this time aimed higher, for her stomach. When Freia was deflated after that blow, Nadya would take that opportunity to do more damage still.

She would lift up Freia’s body, and then drape it over her knee, stretching out the wrestler in a backbreaker position, Nadya would press down hard on Freia’s chin with one hand. Shaping the other hand into a claw, she would sink it into the white-haired bitch’s belly, trying to rake her claws across it brutally and make the woman scream.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next