by Yori Today at 1:11 am

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 223 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 221 Guests :: 2 Bots

Old_Man_Tai, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hospital Orgy- (For ZXN666)

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Hospital Orgy- (For ZXN666) Empty Hospital Orgy- (For ZXN666)

Post by Oathkeeper Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:06 pm

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/the-ring-f8/was2-reunion-tag-team-match-eclipse-vs-mars-mercury-t6393.html:4uf049yp](Previous Match, read first if you want)[/url:4uf049yp]

Eyes closed, Rei lay on her bed as a lot had been on her mind lately. The girl's thoughts wandered as her eyes did as she breathed out through her nose trying to get some sleep to forget her crushing lost against Eclipse. At the end of her match, Megumi and her had a duel, a duel which ended in a humiliating defeat. Despite her efforts to try and forget, she just couldn't forget it. Even now as she lay in her bed, she could smell the scent of the brunette's hair, the soft touch of her lips, the seductive tone in her voice whispering in her ear and those eyes starring so fearlessly into her own. Opening her eyes, she sat up unable to force herself to take an afternoon nap. Oversleeping wasn't a good thing anyway as she rubbed her eyes. Rei sat up in bed revealing her violet pajamas as she looked down realizing that the first few buttons had opened up during her sleep which was bad considering she wore nothing underneath, She had got her panties a bit wet from last night's match and she couldn't sleep with a bra on, it was a tad bit uncomfortable.

"Good you're awake..." Hikaru's voice called out from behind the curtain that surrounded her bed.

Rei opened them up as she saw Hikaru standing there holding a bento box for her. Rei smiled sticking out her tongue, "Hey!"

Hikaru placed the bento box on a nearby table as she sat on the corner of the bed. The two would chit chat about certain things but, avoided the topic of the match until Hikaru brought it up.

"So... how long are you gonna be in the hospital?" Hikaru asked.

"Just a day...it wasn't serious..." Rei said as her smile slowly formed into a frown thinking back to the match.

"Th-that's good..." Hikaru said with a half smile, "I brought you a change of clothes too"

"Thanks..." Rei said as she sat up using the pillow as a back support taking off the bandage on her forehead where she had was bleeding the night before but, it had healed well over the night, it was very difficult to point out and it was hardly noticeable. Her body still hadn't recovered from earlier as the muscles in her back ached and her ribs and stomachs were bruised.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Hospital Orgy- (For ZXN666) Empty Re: Hospital Orgy- (For ZXN666)

Post by zxn666 Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:25 pm

At Chigusa's behest, Megumi did not immediatly go to the hospital ward after the match to play around with Rei. It would be in bad taste, Chigusa said, to go in right after beating her up so badly and then sexually dominating her some more. Megumi had to agree with that. She wasn't the mean heelish type of person who would do such a thing, so she let Rei rest up a bit and recover from the match before going to visit her.

She did hear that Rei was going to get out after staying only one day in the hospital though, so the very next day she went. Chigusa insisted they buy Rei some flowers along the way, despite Megumi wanting to get there as quickly as possible. So the two idols entered the hospital, Chigusa with a big bouquet in her arms and Megumi looking rather impatient as she wanted to get in Rei's pants already.

"Geez Megumi, stop looking so perverted," Chigusa said, "You shouldn't be this eager, you know. Rei's a friend, and you hurt her pretty badly last night. Have some respect!"

Megumi rolled her eyes. "I just want to blow off some steam Chigusa, especially considering you wouldn't let me do it last night," she shot back. The two of them weren't on very good terms, thanks to what happened in the match. Chigusa especially didn't like the way Megumi was having fun sexually toying with her opponents, and was still pretty sour about when Megumi practically left her in the ring for Hikaru to dominate. Megumi wasn't happy either with how Chigusa stopped her from having her fun, and especially didn't like how after the match Chigusa didn't let her "celebrate" the way she wanted to.

The two of them made their way towards Rei's room quickly, Megumi eager and Chigusa trying to keep up. Once they were there, Megumi was about to just open the door, before Chigusa stopped her. "Manners!" she scolded, as Megumi rolled her eyes and knocked on the door.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:43 pm

Rei turned toward the door to see Megumi and Chigusa walk in the door, she was a bit startled seeing them so soon after their match. Hikaru frowned as she stepped in between Rei and Megumi a bit angry she would come so early to collect her prize. Rei put her hand on Hikaru's shoulder as Hikaru's face softened looking back at Rei who seemed happy to see them.

"Hey guys!" Rei said cheerfully looking at them with a smile. She tilted her head to see Chigusa had brought some flowers, she blushed as they looked pretty. However, she wasn't much for flowers but, still appreciating the sentiment. "For me? Awww... Thanks Chigusa..."

Rei's gaze turned to Megumi with a half smile not really wanting to see her so soon especially after what had happened last night. "Hey....Megumi...." She siad bashfully her cheeks flaring up. Hikaru smiled, she had forgotten they were friends, she had the impression that Megumi came here to humiliate Rei. However, based on chigusa being here she doubted that was the case but, if it was there was going to be a problem.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:53 pm

Megumi looked at Rei, feeling like licking her lips but deciding against it when she saw how Hikaru did not seem happy to see her there. However, she did not seem to want to start something, perhaps because Rei was there and Rei was Megumi's friend, or perhaps it was because Chigusa was there and it didn't seem like Megumi would do such a thing while her friend was there. But just because Chigusa was there and Hikaru disapproved wasn't going to stop Megumi from having her fun. Rei didn't seem all that happy however, but Megumi was going to change that. The girl was already blushing, and Megumi had not even started yet...

"Yep, all for you Rei," Chigusa said, "I hope you're feeling better." She grabbed the empty vase on the nightstand, putting a little bit of water inside and putting the flowers inside. It felt a little awkward with the way Hikaru did not look happy to see them. "Hikaru-san, you look like you're doing well..."

Megumi stepped forward, smiling as well. "We came to check on the both of you, make sure you both were ok," Megumi said, "After all, we were pretty rough during the match. Sorry about that." She rubbed the back of her head sheepishly. "But it seems like you've made a speedy recovery Rei! Now, remember what we agreed upon at the end of the match?" There it was, Megumi said it. She came today for that reason after all, and Megumi wasn't going to let anything stand in her way!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:38 pm

Rei grinned grabbing her bicep as she closed one eye, "I'm already all better but, the doctors say I can't leave...just yet...Really the flowers were a little too much"

Hikaru smiled at Chigusa, "Oh yeah... I only had a few bruises... though you're kicks really hurt."

The blue haired girl's smile quickly faded as Megumi told Rei her reason for being here. Hikaru didn't care if she would start a brawl right now! How dare she! It hasn't even been 24 hours after Megumi hospitalized her. Feeling the anger raising within Hikaru, Rei stood up and placed a hand on her friend's shoulder brushing her aside.

"Yeah, I remember..." Rei said as she walked forward and put hands behind her back as one of her hands held onto her wrist. She blushed as she stood before Megumi, head down.

"You don't have to do-"

"I do." Rei said looking Megumi eye to eye, "I made a deal with Megumi as a fighter, I wouldn't be able to call myself a wrestler if I broke my word now would I?"

"But-"

"Listen, if I won, I would fuck Megumi if she was in the same condition as I was..." Rei said glaring at Megumi with a defiant smile.

Hikaru had nothing else to say, she looked at Megumi with a glare but, she couldn't maintain it for long. She sighed as she stepped aside and walked off to sit on a chair.

"I-I'm all yours...." Rei stuttered as she looked into Megumi's eyes clearly flustered as her opponent owned the right of having dominion over her body.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:13 am

Megumi blushed a little when Rei meekly accepted her fate and stopped Hikaru. "Aww... you're just too cute Rei," Megumi said, stepping forward and grabbing the girl's hands, holding them in her own. "I respect you a lot, especially for keeping your word in this kind of a situation. Don't worry, I'll be gentle." She leaned in and kissed Rei's forehead, before slowly pushing her back so she sat down on the bed.

Chigusa meanwhile was blushing as well, biting her lips as if she wanted to say something but couldn't bring herself to say it. She was not happy about all this, about how eager Megumi seemed to be with this whole taking Rei's body thing. In fact, she was a little jealous. She did not want this to happen as much as Hikaru did, though obviously for a different reason. She finally let out a sigh, throwing up her hands as she gave up. "Fine! Do whatever you want Megumi!" she said angrily, before turning around. Megumi raised her eyebrow, not happy with Chigusa's attitude about this whole thing. But she wasn't going to let that sour her mood.

"Let's get some privacy shall we?" she said, turning back to Rei. She reached behind her and pulled the curtain shut, before sitting down next to Rei and putting her arm around her waist. "I almost feel bad for doing this while you're like this Rei, but a promise is a promise, am i right?" Her hand gently touched Rei's pretty lips, playing with them for a moment before Megumi leaned in and kissed Rei's lips.

Chigusa meanwhile had sat down next to Hikaru, closing her eyes and crossing her arms. Rather than angry, she looked kinda sad. Her lips pouted cutely as she tried to maintain the angry exterior so Hikaru didn't see how vulnerable she was right now, but unfortunately she couldn't maintain the face properly. The small tears forming in the corners of her eyes gave her away.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:36 am

Rei smiled as Megumi grabbed her hands, she let out a cute grunt a she was forced back to sit on the bed before she was kissed her on the forehead. The violet haired girl smiled as they stared at each other's eyes in this position. Rei gently rubbed Megumi's cheek with her hand caressing it ever so gently looking at her affectionately. "Gentle... what's the fun in that?" She mused.

Her attention was drawn by Chigusa' little outburst but, before she had time to say anything else. Megumi had pulled the curtain around them before she sat down on the bed as well. Feeling the other girl's arm around her waist and feeling her ingers caressing her lips Rei quickly forgot about Hikaru and Chigusa. In here, she could only hear Megumi, she could only feel Megumi and she could only lust for her in their small tent.

"Don't be Megumi... and yes..." Rei admitted before she was kissed by Megumi's soft lips. Rather than focusing on competing with Megumi in terms of dominance, Rei kissed her softly focusing more pleasure than the raw, angry and lustful passion although she didn't mind those things she just believed it wasn't the right place for it.

Hikaru watched as Chigusa seemed hurt by their interaction too. How both of those idiots could be so blind was beyond her both Megumi and Rei were knuckleheads in her book. Hikaru couldn't stand it any longer as she wrapped her arm around Chigusa's neck and pulled her head under her chin as she hugged her. Hiakru didn't say any words known would be needed as she embraced Chigusa. She was thinking of raping Chigusa back just out of spite but, how could she now?
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:50 am

"You don't want me to be gentle?" Megumi cooed softly, "Very well!"

She eagerly shoved Rei down onto the bed, before getting up on top and straddling her. Megumi's tight and short skirt rode up quite a bit as she did so, revealing the white panties she wore underneath as she spread her legs to sit down on Rei's hips. She ran her hands along Ree's body, over the rather rough hospital pyjamas the girl wore, before slowly sliding underneath. She was surprised to find that Rei wore no underwear.

"Lets get you into something more comfortable," Megumi said, as she pulled her hands out and undid the buttons, pulling Rei's shirt open and revealing her breasts, before her hands grabbed onto Rei's chest and groped her hungrily. Megumi certainly wasn't holding back; she planned on enjoying this moment to it's fullest.

Chigusa leaned in to Hikaru's hug, pressing her head against her shoulder. She did not cry though, holding back her tears and taking a few deep breaths. "T-thank you Hikaru, I think I'll be ok now," Chigusa said. She saw the curtains rustle a bit out of the corner of her eye, but resolved to not look over there anymore. Rather, she focused on Hikaru, letting the blue-haired girl hold her close as she nuzzled into the girl's neck.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:02 am

Rei gasped with delight as Megumi shoved her to the mattress as the other girl mounted her and straddled her hips. Gazing up at the girl who defeated her as she began claiming her prize. "uhhh....ahh~" Rei groaned as she shuddered feeling Megumi begin to caress her body as she felt her soft tender skin underneath the thin fabric that protected her from Megumi. However, her pyjamas were unbutton panting as Megumi picked up the pace in their little affair. Rei tried to keep still but, she couldn't quite keep still when she felt Megumi's fingers grope her so roughly it caused her to moan. She arched her back and fourth as she grabbed Megumi's wrists not trying to pull them away but, just to hold them as she did it not wanting her to stop.

"Ohhh..... Megumi..." Rei cried out as she grasped her breasts.

Hearing that Hikaru covered Chigusa's ears as she kept the girl from hearing any more nor to see anymore than she had to. The blue haired girl smiled and stared into Chigusa's eyes, "Chigusa... Look at me... you're not okay..." Hikaru said softly. The girl didn't want to see Chigusa to cry any more so she instinctively grabbed either side of the poor girl's face and kissed her trying to get her to forget all about Megumi. "You know... we never did finish our business in the ring..."
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:42 am

Megumi tried not to be too rough with Rei, though she couldn't help herself. The girl's chest was smaller than Megumi's, that was for sure, but she wasn't quite sure if it was firmer or not. Rei's declaration in the ring made Megumi want to go breast to breast with the girl to determine whose assets really were better, but not yet. It was just beginning after all. She pinched Rei's nipples as Rei moaned out her name, pulling on her breasts slightly to add a little pain to the pleasure, and add to the humiliation. "Mmm, you were right about your breasts being nice Rei," Megumi said, "Such perfect perky little nipples too. Makes me want to suck them." Her smile widened. "But not yet I think. I'd rather tease you some more."

"I noticed when I pinned you that your shorts were wet," Megumi continued, "Did I turn you on that much? Or do you have a fetish for being dominated that I didn't know about?" She gave Rei's breasts a nice massage, pleasuring the girl some more before pinching her nipples to give her a small jolt of pain.

Chigusa's eyes widened when she heard Rei's moans, and she was on the verge of crying once more when Hikaru, like a nice older sister, clamped her hands over Chigusa's ears so she didn't have to hear anything. Hikaru forced Chigusa to look at her instead of trying to look back at the curtains where Megumi and Rei had their fun, and her eyes got lost in Hikaru's soft gaze. Chigusa didn't even realize it, but she leaned in to kiss Hikaru as well, her mind going a bit hazy once more, much like what happened in the ring. "Ah..." Chigusa gasped when Hikaru broke the kiss and made her intentions clear, "I-I guess we didn't... Are you... going to?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next