by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 118 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 116 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The hospital visit

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The hospital visit Empty The hospital visit

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Mon Nov 13, 2023 2:42 am

It was a quiet night in the hospital, or what deemed as a quiet night in the hospital. Nurses and doctors roamed the halls as the sound of patient monitors quietly beeping in rooms of patients. One room housed the AFW star Yona after a brutal match with her ex girlfriend.

In the waiting room, a mysterious woman would walk up to the front desk. The nurse running the front desk asked her for her name and who she’s visiting.

“My name is Renee. I’m looking for the room that houses a Yona Giovanni.”

Renee was then told where Yona was located at and she thanked the nurses. Renee then decided to take the elevator up to the floor where Yona’s room was. Once off of the elevator, Renee then started walking to Yona’s room.
ReneeCockyUndercard
ReneeCockyUndercard

Back to top Go down

The hospital visit Empty Re: The hospital visit

Post by Cleomori Mon Nov 13, 2023 3:10 am

The match with Raven had ended several hours earlier, and she had not yet seen any of her teammates. As she had exited the stadium, she fainted from her blood loss, the staff immediately finding her and having her taken to a nearby hospital to have her wounds taken care of. Confined to her bed, she was forced to undergo surgery and swallow some painkillers. By then, she had been stuffed full of anesthesia and could barely even think straight. In fact, she thinks someone had entered her room after the procedure, but she couldn't really make out who it was. However, she noticed that they had stuffed her IV full of a reddish substance. She felt her body recovering fairly quickly after that, but it was apparent that she had permanently lost sight in her left eye.
At that point, Yona regretted that she hadn't caused any real damage to Raven, still stricken with so much hate for her former lover. She despised her so much that she couldn't even sleep; she stayed up past midnight, dwelling on how she could have done things differently. She even managed to shed a few tears, incapable of comprehending everything that has happened in her life, and why it had to happen to her.
She'd snap out of her thoughts, hearing subtle footsteps approaching her room. Yona had no clue why, but she grew rather nervous, hiding her lower jaw beneath the blanket.

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Mon Nov 13, 2023 3:21 am

Yona then heard a knock at her hospital door. Who could be visiting her at these hours? Her curiosity would make Yona wonder who it is. Maybe it was her family visiting her. Maybe it could be her brother who’s coming to check up on her. Who knows.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleomori Mon Nov 13, 2023 4:08 am

Renee was the spawn of Satan, playing around with the mind of an already pained Yona. Her mind went in all sorts of directions, wondering why the person wouldn't enter inside the room. She thought of all the possibilities, terrified that someone would come to finish her off, knowing she had gotten herself plenty of enemies that would love to take advantage of her in a vulnerable state.
The one person she couldn't imagine it being was Renee. She didn't know why, but it just wouldn't make sense for her to show herself now. Yona had called her out almost a month ago, and she hadn't gotten a single offer to fight from her. She had accomplished part of her plan, but it wouldn't be complete until she showed herself. She sighed; she wanted to shout at the person outside, but her throat was incredibly dry and hoarse.
She hated how paranoid she had been becoming, but she couldn't stand the idea of someone just waiting outside her room, not revealing themselves. She should have been the only one here, besides the nurses below and the patients. There was no way in Hell an employee would try to play a cruel joke on her, but she couldn't exactly get up to find out. Her body was still numb and unresponsive.
"Fucking Hell... just come out.." She groaned coldly, her voice difficult to hear.

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Mon Nov 13, 2023 8:22 pm

Renegade was taken aback by Yona’s hospitality when not knowing who’s behind the door. But, who was she to judge when she was her worst rival to date. Renegade then decided to face the music of meeting up with Yona. She then opened the door and had her hood on and mask up.

Renegade would walk up to Yona’s bedside and looked at her. She was trying to disguise her face to make it seem like it was one of her family and team members. She looked at Yona and either wanted Yona to fall to her tricks of believing she was one of her team members or let Yona connect the dots and realize that her worst rival was standing besides her bed table.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleomori Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:38 pm

Yona felt her heart burst out of her chest, a hooded woman entering her room unwarranted, the brunette figuring that she wasn't up to any good if she was purposely trying to hide her identity. She had waited for her to speak, so she could try and recognize her through her voice, but the woman didn't speak, she simply sat next to her. It surely did piss Yona off, but she couldn't do much about it. She couldn't exactly walk away; she wasn't going to give in either, though. The heel could tell when someone was trying to fuck with her, and she could tell the person beside her was trying to do such.
"Fuck.. off.. Take off your hood.."

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Tue Nov 14, 2023 10:19 pm

Renegade only smiled as she removed her hood to reveal her silk black hair to Yona. She then took off her mask as she smiled down at Yona with a “I’m here, bitch” look. She wasn’t looking to fight Yona but only to taunt her.

“Been a long search for you, Yona. Probably was looking for me as well. But that’s not why I’m here, Yona.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleomori Wed Nov 15, 2023 12:10 am

"Bitch.. you think you'll end me this time...? I'm just getting started with you," Yona interrupted, shocked that Renee had truly put the effort to meet her at the hospital. She assumed if she were to see her again, it would have been either backstage or in a match, but it didn't matter—the time had come for her to finally get her revenge on Renee. However, not before she heard what she had to say, knowing her, she definitely came here with something big to unveil.

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Wed Nov 15, 2023 12:49 am

“Woah there, Yona. I’m not here to beat the shit out of you. That’ll just be too easy. Nah, I came here to discuss things with you.” Renee would grab a chair and sit down with the back of the chair resting on her chest. “You see, Yona, I don’t give a shit about what you do in the ring. I mean, you getting kicked out of LAW only to then come to AFW? That takes some guts. But I think I’m figuring out your plan here. I think I know why you came to AFW.” Renee stood up and started pacing around her bed. “I’m guessing that you’re trying to scrub the history of your name from what happened in the past. I think you’re only doing this so that you’ll be rid of having your name be associated with murder. Clearly it wasn’t your fault, right? You’re just trying to clear your name.” Renee then turned to Yona. “Or are you covering up something that you’re guilty of.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleomori Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:20 am

"I also fucked your mother; that wouldn't make you too happy to know, would it now?" She groaned sarcastically, turning her head away from Renee, trying to ignore her as she wrapped the blanket closer to her shoulder.
From her rival's angle, she appeared pretty pathetic and strangely adorable, but in all reality, she was just exhausted from all she's gone through. The moment of truth had finally come, and now she didn't even have the energy for it. Renee was smarter than she imagined, she pieced her plan together like it was nothing. Yona didn't even think it was a necessarily easy plan to figure out; in fact, it was a bit nonsensical yet manageable and not impossible by any means. Her rival knowing everything had posed a problem for her, but at this point, the outcome would still be the same, long as Renee didn't reveal her than she morally would. Yona knew she was far too sadistic with her blackmail to throw it away so soon; she was going to request a match on her terms this time. The brunette could certainly live with that, but the only choice she had this time was to win, no distractions to leave her room for defeat.
Even so, she was going to resist as much as she could against Renee, not wanting to go down looking like Renee had gotten her figured out again. Then again, it was true. However, Renee might very well know more than she leads on. To Yona, it felt as if she had been born a mother to her brother, and living her life from high school onwards, but who knows what the Hell a young her must have done back in her adolescence if she had killed someone in the ring.
"Continue," She gave in.

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next