Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:00 am

» The Stray Cat brought home
by Tarantulust Yesterday at 10:51 pm

» Trials of a Hero
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:34 pm

» Gauntlet by the Pool: KO Party! - Pool Party (D) vs Raelyn Quinn [Specialty Match]
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 9:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 150 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 148 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, Mart-Kos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The hospital visit

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The hospital visit - Page 2 Empty Re: The hospital visit

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:51 am

“So you’re not denying it. Respect. Got a bit from me to bite the bullet here. But that’s not why I say this. I’m here to, well, come make the nurse come here after you shit the bad from what my actual plan is.” Renee was not good at metaphors or whatever Yona is good at. But she did have some skills on the mic. She then laid out her plan. “So you’re trying to cover up your past by reinventing yourself. Good for you I say. But the problem is now, you’re stuck in bed while I’m walking and working at both AFW and LAW.” Renee did a dramatic pause so that Yona could get a response in. “Well, let’s just say that maybe next week, I come out to the AFW crowd and make a promo. But it won’t be for some match I’m gonna be in. But a revelation of the truth. Maybe spill the beans on a particular past of a certain wrestler.” Renee looked at Yona to see her reaction. She wanted to see both the anger and fear of Yona. “That’s right Yona. Your plan of changing the name of your past will all be for nothing after One. Single. Hot mic.” Renee smiled evilly as she knew Yona couldn’t stop her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleomori Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:48 pm

Yona expected her to try and reveal her past, but she had planned to reveal it first; smothering it in a bit of somber apologies and unwarranted remorse. However, her rival made a great point, she couldn't exactly do that in her current predicament. The Undead Brunette had no choice other than to sit and watch Renee control the narrative for her; she gritted her teeth in anger. She knew the bitch of a woman wanted to provoke her, and play with her emotions, just like she always has.
Yona was done with being a play-thing to her rival, out of genuine hatred, she used her arms to thrust her out of the bed and onto Renee. She grabbed her by the throat and slammed her to the ground. There was no way she was going to let her worst enemy get out of this room alive. She had loomed over her life for far too long, and she needed to be stopped here and now. Yona might never get her brother back, but she didn't give a single fuck. The brunette didn't need him, she was Yona Giovanni and Louise Heisenberg, for fuck's sake, she didn't need to be shackled down by emotions and people. In combination with her loss against Raven, she knew she wanted to be a worse heel than she ever had been before.
"Why.. do you.. hate me so.. FUCKING MUCH...?!" She forced herself to raise her voice, her throat raspy and sore.

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Fri Nov 17, 2023 2:10 am

Renee would be surprised by Yona’s attack as she was getting choked out by her rival. She would fight back and would be holding Yona’s arms as they yelled at her. She was then asked why she hated Yona so much. That was reason she really didn’t think about but she could come up with a lie that seems logical.

“Your brother talks about your past, you know. He remembers all the things you’ve done to him. And that truly makes me sick in my stomach. But you trying to wipe that past away with this plan of becoming a sensation? That’s a true lousy thing to do, Louise. Real lousy, Yona.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleomori Fri Nov 17, 2023 4:02 am

Yona loosened her grip, and looked at her, defeated. She hated Renee; she believed she had more than enough reason to. The bitch had no right to get involved in her private life, and use such history against her. Even worse, her rival took the moral high ground. The brunette tried to pretend like she didn't care, being the heel that she was, she scoffed with a bewildered smile.
"You had no reason to snoop on my life.. All because I kicked your ass?! And when you couldn't win the second time, you fucking used my brother against me!! You're an asshole!"

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Wed Nov 22, 2023 5:58 am

Renegade managed to get Yona off of her as she then stood up. She would look down at Yona and to be a dickhead, would lift Yona onto the bed; just to be sorta passive aggressive with her rival. “See. I did something you couldn’t done yourself, broken bones. But I do dislike how you said I couldn’t win without any help at all. Well, how about this. I challenge you to a rematch. Once you recover from your injuries, I make it official with the AFW.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleomori Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:31 am

"Don't fucking touch me, you freak!" Yona shouted, shoving Renee off of her; unprepared for the hard descend onto the floor. The brunette fell on her shoulder, letting out a loud yelp in pain. She held her arm tightly as she rolled around; burdened with dozens of electrifying pricks, leaving her a deplorable mess—drool ran down her cheek, a puddle forming beneath her knee. "I'll beat you right here, right now. Let's fucking go, right now. You took everything from me, and made me this bitter bitch of a woman! I hate you! I hate you! Just try and kill me already, bitch! I dare you!"

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:37 am

Renee looked at Yona and would do the same taunt she did to her whenever she was in matches. Renee would place both of her hands onto her cheeks before crouching down and doing a pouty face at her. She was just kicking Yona while she’s down as she was now talking to her like she was a child. “Aww. You think I caused all your problems you’re having. Well I can tell you that I would never really do that. All of your problems came from you not being able to be a safe human being to be around.” Renee then placed a knee onto the leg of Yona as she was now looking in a more dominant position. “But sure. Let’s see if bed ridded Yona can actually beat me in a fight. Cmon. Get up now.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleomori Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:43 am

Yona unplugged herself from the IV, dedicated to fighting Renee, here and now. She didn't need a rematch; this was more than enough revenge for her. The brunette's back ached, and her vision was still foggy from that beating from Raven, but even so, she groaned as she propelled her upper body forward with her numb legs, throwing a quick jab towards Renee's chest. At that point, she was completely consumed by her anger, furious that Renee would taunt her, and treat her like a child; not after everything she's put her through.

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:47 am

Renee just moved out of the way as she watched Yona attempt to throw hands with her. She then placed her hands in her pockets as she just taunted her while she whiffed.

“Cmon Yona. Aren’t a rival such as yourself supposed to be able to be coordinated? I mean, I’ve seen more injured stars throw a more accurate punch than you. And trust me, I’ve seen things you wouldn’t even believe existed. Probably something futuristic if you ask me.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleomori Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:54 am

By then, the Greek, foul-mouthed bastard knew she didn't stand a chance in her current state, but despite that, she tried to outsmart Renee, having tossed the IV cables behind her rival. She gritted her teeth against each other, her bones stiffened while she then pretended to fall back down onto the floor to grab the tubes and quickly force her body back up with all her strength to wrap the thing around Renee's neck and attempt to choke her to death.

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next