Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 89 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 89 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Wrecking havoc at the Hospital

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Wrecking havoc at the Hospital - Page 4 Empty Re: Wrecking havoc at the Hospital

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:35 am

Freia couldn't help but grin as she looked down upon Nadya as she placed the girl in a painfully looking full nelson on the girl, which was a move that Freia certainly liked, a move in which she got the perfect feeling of control but still could feel the girl struggle so nobly that it became just a delight for the beautiful white haired wrestler. " Oh ? Well I specialize in beating down pathetic whores like you ~" Freia teased as she would then attempt and seat herself down on the back of Nadya whilst attempting to keep the hold locked in tightly and with that she'd try and pull backwards on the Russian nurses back in order to pain Nadya's neck and back as much as she could, for the beautiful Perfection Beyond Death attempted to force Nadya into a makeshift fullnelson camel clutch kind of hold.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Wrecking havoc at the Hospital - Page 4 Empty Re: Wrecking havoc at the Hospital

Post by Daaharu Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:56 am

Nadya hissed as the wrestler once again insulted her, telling her that she was going to break her. This Freia was even stupider than she looked. Nadya had been in control almost this whole fight, and as soon as the girl sees even a glimmer of hope or a sliver of an advantage, she starts running her mouth. The nurse was not going to take this for long. She was going to tear this white-haired cunt apart and fuck her absolutely senseless.

“You can repeat it as much as you vant, dumb bitch!” the nurse yelled, struggling in the full nelson applied upon her by the wrestler. The pain only got worse when Freia converted it into a makeshift full nelson/camel clutch combo hold, but Nadya soldiered through it, pounding her fist on the floor in fury. “I vill not give up to you! Cunt!”

Nadya looked at the situation logically. At least, she would try to. Her arms were completely immobilized, and Freia was putting pressure on her back. If she could try to swivel her lower body around—well, that was really her only option, wasn’️t it? The nurse began twisting her hips back and forth, trying to unseat her attacker from her perch. Bending her knees, she would attempt to maneuver her feet into a position where she could begin taking light kicks at the other girl’️s arms, trying to force her to let go.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:18 am

Freia grinned a little as she heard what Nadya said to her, the white haired beauty couldn't help but let out a chuckle as she was simply enjoying the torture she was putting this big russian nurse through, simply waiting for the moment when she would break down whimpering and the lovely Freia's goal would be reached. So with that though the white haired beauty would lean in with her head to the back of Nadya's head and would place her forehead against it. " Relax pathetic whore ~ Your pain will only last as long as you make it last~" Freia said with a cocky and smug tone in her voice.

But even though Freia felt smug and confident right now, that wouldn't last forever as she soon started to feel how Nadya was starting to rock her hips left and right and after a few movements from the dark haired nurse, she was able to bring the lovely Freia down a bit to the side, and it gave Nadya a better position to start and try and fight her way out of the hold. With the full nelson hold still locked in though, Freia wasn't willing to just let it go, and was willing to take a little of the punishment that Nadya was willing to dish out. As such she tried to take the kicks for as long as she could, and would try and simple keep her hold locked in, trying to strain Nadya's neck as much as she could.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:48 pm

Nadya was not able to break free using the element of surprise, but she had at least been able to force Freia to ease up a little, and, with any luck, perhaps she could use her newfound—albeit still very limited—mobility to break free and get a little revenge for the painful hold that the white-haired wrestler had put on her.

She was still in the full nelson hold, however, and every second she remained in it, the more it would hurt, and the more exhausted she would get. Nadya picked up the pace of her kicking, her legs down pumping up and down as she tried to batter Freia into getting off of her. Knowing that she might need something a little extra, however, Nadya would reach into the bag of less-than-sporting tactics and, craning her neck, she would try to find the wrestler’️s arm with her mouth and bite down hard, looking to draw blood and cause enough pain to force the girl to dismount.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:48 am

Freia couldn't help but grit her teeth as she kicks weren't' very strong but stacking on to one area pretty much and that area was starting to feel rather iritating at this point for the multitude of semi weak kicks. Still there was no way that she was going to give up this hold easily, at least that was what the white haired beauty thought up to the point when the lovely nurse Naday reached around with her head and would soon bite down on the white haired beauties arms. " Aarraagh!!!" Freia shrieked out in pain as she quickly tried to pull her arm free from Nadaya and move back a little, as she did she would try and use one her legs to try and kick at the Nurses back, trying to hit her right in the spine as she would create some distance between the two.

If that worked then the perfection beyond death would start to tender to her arm, seeing that Naday had bitten down quite a bit, breaking through her skin and making small drops of blood form here and there around the bite marks that soon started to drip slowly, it was a slow bleeding but still that could prove bad depending of how long this match would go and if it would get any worse. " Tch! Damn whore! Now I probably need a rabies shot or something!"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:31 pm

No matter how much she kicked, Nadya wasn’️t making very much progress in breaking free of Freia’️s painful hold. Lucky for her, she had no qualms about fighting dirty, and biting Freia was just what the nurse needed to force the white-haired wrestler off of her. Nadya laughed wickedly as her enemy beat a hasty retreat, though the hard kick that she took in her back took some of the fun out of the act of inflicting pain herself.

“Uugh…” Nadya groaned, getting gingerly to her feet, one hand rubbing at her sore back. She stretched her neck back and forth, trying to loosen up again in order to continue properly pounding on her bitchy patient. She looked at Freia coldly as the girl insulted her. “Fuck you,” she spat. “You are one who is ugly dog, bitch. But if you vant shot, I can give you shot that vould fix you nicely.” She smirked, running through the mental checklist of the drugs which she had stowed away in the various cabinets in the exam room. More than enough to put this bitch in her place, if necessary.

Putting her fists up, Nadya would take a step forward, looking to quickly engage Freia once again.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:15 am

Freia shook her head a bit, making her lovely silver white hair flow around a bit, she would soon rip off a bit of her costume, her non hurt arm and start tie it up over her bite wound and then glared at Nadya, hearing what the nurse said she would simply shrug her shoulders a bit and then raise her arms in order to get ready to square off against Nadya, she would soon start to move up slowly to the white clad nurse, her arms ready to start a slug fest with the girl.

" You're gonna regret this bitch! I'm gonna make sure you learn your place...for GOOD!" The Perfection beyond death let out as she would attempt and move up close to Nadya and with it she would attempt and shoot her leg up in an attempt to catch Nadya in between her legs, attempting to go for a bit of her own dirty fighting as payback for the nasty bite she had just taken. " You're gonna learn what it's like to face a real fighter !"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:38 pm

After all the brutal brawling that had transpired between the two of them in just the first few minutes of their fight, Nadya did not expect that Freia would go down willingly or easily now. And, of course, she would quickly be proven correct—as the two mighty women closed in on each other, fists raised, eyes locked onto each other, Nadya sensed that her opponent was going to try to get some revenge for her bite. She waited, a little anxious, trying to figure out what the Perfection Beyond Death was going to do.

Then, the girl’️s leg swung forward, brushing in between Nadya’️s ankles as it hurtled upwards toward her vulnerable womanhood. The nurse’️s eyes widened, and she quickly snapped her legs together. It was not enough to stop the blow altogether, but it turned what could have been a terrible, crippling strike into what was, for Nadya, little more than a love-touch, as her powerful thighs caught her enemy’️s foot between them. “Hmm,” she hummed, looking at Freia smugly. “That is too bad, isn’️t it, bitch? That might have really hurt me. But now, it is you who vill be in pain.”

Laughing triumphantly, Nadya would grab the ankle of Freia’️s captured foot with both hands and would twist it hard to the left, looking to make the other girl scream.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:11 am

Freia's eyes went wide as she felt her ankle being caught in between Nadya's powerful legs, her stance was messed up right now as she was forced to hop on one leg as she tried to reach with her arms to push Nadya away from her. But as she attempted to do so it seemed as if Nadya had other plans for her, and soon enough as Freia attempted to pull free, she felt her ankle being grasped and caught by the Nurses's arms, and before she could as much as utter a word of defiance to the Russian she felt how the girl twisted her foot and ankle, putting a real hurting on it with the submission like nature of the move that she was putting her through.

" aaagh!!!" Freia shouted out in pain as she quickly tried to throw a right handed swing straight to Naday's face to attempt and make the bigger woman to let go of her foot and give herself some breathing room yet again.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:32 am

With Freia’️s foot caught between her powerful thighs, Nadya was free to take a few seconds to gloat as her enemy hopped awkwardly about on just the one foot. “Too bad!” Nadya cackled, as she wrapped her hands around the white-haired girl’️s ankle. “Too bad for you, dumb bitch! Think next time before you start fight vith your better!”

She would twist the other woman’️s leg with all of her might, and relished the sound of Freia’️s screaming as her leg was tortured. The nurse threw her head back and laughed. “Suffer, bitch! Cry for me, cunt!”

That victorious feeling was ultimately short-lived, as Freia delivered a powerful punch to Nadya’️s face that managed to stun the Russian nurse, forcing her to release the wrestler’️s leg and take a step back from the other tall woman, leaning against the examination table for support. “Uoh…” Nadya groaned, rubbing at her face and shooting a wicked glare in Freia’️s direction.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next