Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 107 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 103 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, killcarrion, Tarantulust, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Wrecking havoc at the Hospital

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Wrecking havoc at the Hospital - Page 3 Empty Re: Wrecking havoc at the Hospital

Post by LunarWolf Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:34 am

Freia had been stricken by quite the serious amount of surprise as she had been downed by the nurse, she could barley believe that this nurse, some nobody had been able to stay standing after taking that knee to her stomach, most wrestlers she knew would have dropped down onto their knees or at least been stunned a bit longer than that, but not this nurse. Just that fact had left Freia utterly open for the mighty Nurses assault as she shoot up her foot and smacked it hard into Freia's sex.

With the white haired beauty in such pain there was little she could do to even attempt and stop the Nurse that stood before her, and she soon took a mighty kick right to her face, the impact of that kick threw her down hard onto the cold floor, her arms and legs eagle spread as all the escaped from the Perfection Beyond Death was groans of pain, this Nurse seemed to be a lot more powerful she had first thought and that early mistake was taking it's price on Freia.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Wrecking havoc at the Hospital - Page 3 Empty Re: Wrecking havoc at the Hospital

Post by Daaharu Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:53 am

Nadya threw her head back and laughed as Freia collapsed backwards onto the floor, her arms and legs spread wide. Seeing this wrestler girl who had tried to give her hell when she was “just a nurse” completely at her mercy filled the Russian girl with an immense sense of satisfaction.

“I bet you regret vhat you said earlier, yes, bitch?” Nadya hissed, kneeling down next to her fallen foe. “You vill pay. Just tell me vhen you vant to give up and be fucked, you dirty, dirty whore.”

Nadya would ball her right hand into a fist, then, and bring it crashing down into the white-haired girl’️s solar plexus, trying to add to Freia’️s torture.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:42 am

Freia was far to stunned and in pain to even attempt to do anything at the moment, finding herself in a lot of pain due to her throbbing crotch and her aching face and that didn't seem to be it. For Soon enough her Nurse had moved down next to her, all the white haired beauty could do right now as growl at the nurse in anger as she groaned and moaned a bit in pain.

But those noises were worth nothing at all when it came down to it, she couldn't do anything. And that became even more clear after Nadya drove down her fist right into Freia's chest, digging that powerful punch right down into her solar plexus, the action caused Freia's eyes to shoot up wide and her mouth to hang open as a soundless scream escaped her lips and so did a bit of spittle as well, her body jolted a bit upwards before slumping down again.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:33 pm

Seeing Freia Kagami slump back down against the floor, hardly conscious, Nadya laughed and decided that now was as good a time as any to begin her work. Reaching down again, the Russian nurse would not hit Freia again, but instead begin to try to peel the girl’️s costume off of her, piece by piece, taunting the helpless Japanese wrestler as she did so.

“So strong…but not strong enough, bitch,” she hissed, working to expose Freia’️s pussy. If she was able to do that, Nadya would give the girl another solid punch in the solar plexus before getting up and walking over to where her strap-on sat on the floor. She would pick it up and once again attach it around her waist, ready to have some fun.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun May 05, 2013 6:49 am

Freia was down and dazed, feeling slightly out of it at the moment as this mere nurse had truly hit her hard, more than just once, and it had without a doubt left quite and impression on her, if not a few bruises that she would have in the morning from this fight. Still as she started to feel the nurse going around feeling her up and starting to peel off her outfit slowly as she did, it was just the right amount of time that Freia needed in order to try and counter attack.

When Nadya was down tending to Freia's outfit as she was the white haired beauty would attempt to shoot up her leg off the ground in an attempt to try and smack her knee up into the girl's chest, trying to drive it hard up into her solar plexus for some payback, if that worked then the white haired beauty would quickly try and roll away and get to the bed and try and use it for support to help her up to her feet.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon May 06, 2013 5:32 am

Nadya could have sworn that she had put Freia down for good with those hard, repeated punches to her face and midsection. She should have been in control. That miscalculation, unfortunately, would cost the Russian nurse, as while she was busy peeling off the wrestler’️s silly costume, the girl would rally enough to send her knee shooting upwards, nailing Nadya in the solar plexus in retaliation. “Ooooouuh!” she groaned, rolling onto her side, holding onto her chest. She would not have a chance to use her strap-on just yet; it would continue to lie impotently on the floor, several feet away, as the Russian would get to her knees, glaring at the wrestler who she had come so close to finishing off.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri May 10, 2013 7:35 am

Freia teeth were gritted as she shot her knee up right into Nadya's solar plexus, driving that force up against Nadya's chest was quite satisfying for the white haired beauty. She soon was freed from Naday as the nurse began to roll off of her, Freia herself stayed down on her back for a bit longer, panting for air as she herself soon would push up towards her knees. Though once up she noticed that Nadya was doing much the same as she was, which was of course something that Freia couldn't have. As such she found it within her best of interest that she would go on the offensive right here and now, and therefore the white haired perfection beyond death would attempt and shoot out her hand to try and hit Nadya with a quick and powerful palm strike to the nurses throat.

If that worked then Freia knew exactly what she wanted to do, she would quickly try and move in behind Nadya and with that try and shoot her legs up, to try and snag them in under Naday's and move her feet up behind the back of the girl's head as she attempted to lock Nadya into a tight Lotus lock submission hold.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri May 10, 2013 11:19 pm

Nadya was still reeling after the blow to her solar plexus, but, with each passing second and each additional calming breath, she was quickly regaining the energy and the will to fight. She saw her white-haired foe get to her knees as well, and narrowed her eyes, knowing that she would need to strike quickly if she wanted to retain the advantage she had had for the last several minutes of their brutal little war.

Freia would move first, however, throwing her hand forwards and trying to nail Nadya in the throat with a palm strike. The Russian nurse’️s attempt to deflect the blow was not very successful, and she would gag as her windpipe was crushed beneath the other girl’️s powerful hand. “Aaaagghk!” she spat, immediately throwing herself forward and trying to land a punch to Freia’️s eye before the white-haired girl could lock her into the lotus lock hold.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:53 am

Freia grinned a bit as she looked on at the wheezing nurse that was doing her best with the air she could get, something that made the lovely perfection beyond death smile in joy at the sight of the dark haired nurses' pain. When she saw Nadya move up like she did the mighty veteran wrestler was barley given more than a second to evade, but she managed to move a bit to the side and take a glancing blow to the side of her head, the straight line of the girl's punch that made contact against the side of her head burned, but it wasn't enough to stop Freia, as she attempted to quickly switch her tactics.

The White haired beauty quickly moved herself around to try and get in behind Nadya and with the girls' arm raise as it was she would try and slip both her arms in under each of Nadaya's armpits from behind to then try and move them up to claps her hands together behind the girl's neck in order to try and lock Nadya into a tight submission hold. " You shouldn't have tried anything....bitch ~...I'm kicking your ass in a brawl...and now you are locked into one of my deadly submission holds....oh yeah did I forget to tell you ? I specialize in submissions ~ And in breaking dumb whores ~" Freia teased and mocked as she tried to apply as much pressure onto Nadya's neck as possible.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:32 am

Nadya cursed as her punch, intended for Freia’️s eye, instead went wide, only skimming along the side of the girl’️s head. It was better than nothing, but it was not even close to good enough. The Russian nurse needed to knock this girl out cold. She always had fun with the victims who struggled before finally being overcome, but she had a limit where having fun with a girl became simply brawling with her for dominance. Nadya was dominant. That was non-negotiable. She would never cede power to any of these pathetic wrestlers who came into this hospital.

“You stupid slut!” Nadya spat, as Freia managed to lock Nadya into a painful submission hold. “It is your ass being kicked right now, not mine! I have been humiliating you!” She paused, taking a deep breath before trying to bully her way out of the hold. “And I do not care vhat you specialize in! I specialize in taking proud, stupid girls like you and fucking them until they cry…you vill be no different than all others!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next