Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 197 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 197 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Newbie's Poolside stress-relief (Open-invite)

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Newbie's Poolside stress-relief (Open-invite) - Page 8 Empty Re: Newbie's Poolside stress-relief (Open-invite)

Post by NightRaven Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:22 am

"Geh-!" Emma squeaked, brain retorting quickly, though she later sincerely regretted her words: "N-no! I mean done to me, by my mother, with torture implements for survival training! Sh-she called the electro shock batons tickle rods as dark humor..." Hmm... Emma wondered to herself as she quietly took in Aoko's responses. I wonder if we had a light-hearted non-serious wrestle, I could make her submit purely through juvenile bullying schoolyard submission moves? Though she'd probably revengeance-spank me so hard I blacked out or despised me with such ferocity I may as well be a Heel... Hehehe~! I should vocalise some of this more often. Good God she's a fervent flaming beauty... Her clothing only accentuates her pristine beauty I'd take a GAU-8 to the abdomen for... Uwaaaah! Don't stare too long, DON'T STARE-! Fick mich!

Mom DID say the founding of a good friendship is being capable of rapid-fire banter like this... Hm! I think I'll get along well with her.. I certainly hope so. Maybe SARF won't need the fourth member so much anymore and I can try and make a living with people like this flamehead... I'd like that.

"Please feel free to use it on me -whenever- hell even during a spar or try to tickle me into submitting by tapout." Emma flashed her teeth at Aoko, grinning at the redhead. "I welcome the added hurdles. If you go on the defensive you'll never become the real thing. The hungrier you are, the better. And the more reckless the situation, the better. You ready to grow up and become a real woman with me..?" Emma's mouth became a slit of a grin, her eyes suddenly lost all open warmth, narrowing as if squinting at Aoko.

Sure it's eccentric, kinda cool and obviously outlandish.. would Aoko be surprised if I told her this isn't a dye-job? It's the hair I was born with? Hm, nah... better keep quiet on that front until she asks me directly...

"Wow, that hasn't happened in a while..." Emma coughed, clearing her throat as well. "When I space out like that I tend to not be aware of my surroundings for a couple seconds after recovery. I don't know what causes it, sorry to scare you like that. Hm? Yeah! I agree." Emma's face relaxed, grin fading into a small smile on her face, hazel eyes warm & calm. "I'm still unfamiliar with a lot of the more intricate rules, so how about a basic victory-by-tapout? What's that called again? A submission match..? It slipped my mind."

NightRaven
NightRaven

http://michael-777.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Newbie's Poolside stress-relief (Open-invite) - Page 8 Empty Re: Newbie's Poolside stress-relief (Open-invite)

Post by LunarWolf Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:09 am

Aoko watched Emma a bit curiously as the girl was staring at her, she didn't exactly know what was going through the odd and seemingly slightly ditsy girl's head. Though she so far didn't mind much of what Emma showed her, in fact it was quite amusing for the redheaded Aoko, who simply tilted her head as she watched the white haired beauty's blushing face. It seemed as if she was in deep though, and probably not the purest of them either...though it wasn't like that was odd for Aoko to notice in people who looked on her, she was world renowned beauty and famous actress...so it wasn't odd for her to notice those kind of looks from people here and there.

When Emma started to speak speak about how she'd welcome Aoko using the girl's weakness for tickling against her, Aoko was a bit taken aback by Emma turning a bit fierce with her, speaking of how a match would go down. Aoko didn't wanna be out-done and tried to keep the paces with her friend. " W-well if that's how you want it! Then I won't hold anything back. I am more than ready for anything!" Aoko let out, a slight blush appearing upon her cute facial features.

" Maybe you should try not to space out then ? You are reminding me a lot of that character from that tv show about doctors...what's it called...Scrubs ?" Aoko let out as she looked on at Emma, " Do you daydream often ? Hehe~" Aoko decided to start teasing the girl a bit, finding the situation quite fun and deserving off it. " A submission match ? If you really want to lose then I suppose that should work fine ~ I'll have you wrapped up in a nasty hold before you can say Go!" Aoko let out a little joking laugh, of course she didn't think that highly about herself, and it was simply some joking banter she was throwing around with Emma.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by NightRaven Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:19 am

"Eeeh!? Me, daydreaming often..? Aaaah~! Not really? It's sort of a new thing since the only times I ever used to daydream were when I was flying home on autopilot and disconnected radio contact, but then I'd usually fall asleep on the straight home, so..." Emma giggled, scratching at her cheek with her index finger. "It's really something now I've got a surplus of free time, because if I spaced out during briefings before a job, mom and sis would make loud noises to startle me back awake." Emma cut off her rising laugh before it got out-of-hand, stifling it as a giggle.

"Ahh, Aoko-chan..?" Emma mumbled as she ran a stray right hand around her back and through her long and nearly snow-white hair. "Do you think I should cut this short so I look like a tomboy? I recall that long hair longer than or just like ours, can get in the way and drag air, so we move slower. Less agile if we're in a fight, or even just.. circling each other~?" Emma's face curled, her cheeks pushed up in a smile as she raised and curved an eyebrow, deliberately being suggestive and making her tone dive to as sultry and lewd as she could with a few words before she cut herself off with a mental slap to her face.

"W-well, regardless of all that, I know I wanna fight you to a serious point, I dunno about the match specifics but I know I want to fight you to have fun and see which of us could come out on top, err... Christ, I'm terrible at this. Is any of this coming across okay? I mean you get what I'm saying... right?" Emma sighed, irritated and frustrated with herself; hands on her hips as she glared at her own feet as if she stared at herself as a younger girl like she imagined her own mother would have in Emma's early days, when curiosity about the world she found herself in had ruled over her sensibilities. That pure, innocent test of skill and partaking in the enjoyment of loving another person, but also a thrilling contest to see who was the better - combat as a sport, no death, nor fear of death gave way to something beautiful that Emma felt she had clearly failed to articulate across to the redhead standing before her, and ashamed at that.

"Scrubs? Aren't those those surgical shirts and hair-caps and slippers a lot of medical people wear when they're knee-deep in your insides and all yucky stuff like that?" Emma's brain seemed to ignore Aoko pointing out it was a comedy show done in America, her focus was on the word so intently. She'd let her soldier's focus slip up. At the mention of swiftly bringing her down and putting her in an exquisite, hold Emma blushed with bright ferocity, stammering when she tried to talk; green eyes wide and constricted as the mental images ran by her vision. Shamelessly, Emma fantasised - but held off on touching herself - about Aoko pinning her in various holds and then utterly dominating her mostly via inducing tickles, to the ponit it was more being tickled into submission than victory by tapping-out. Emma's face blushed accordingly, her cheeks a harsh darkening red before she snapped out of her trance a second later, panicking and yelping.

NightRaven
NightRaven

http://michael-777.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:46 pm

It seemed as if Emma had quite a story to her life, apparently she was some sort of pilot at the very least. Which was quite intriguing to Aoko, who listened on intently as her newfound friend spoke about tendencies of daydreaming and how it was more common for her to do so nowadays than back before. Regardless of which, the girl seemed to be quite the daydreamer nowadays at the very least, something which Aoko was finding rather entertaining.

The actress looked on at the snow-white haired girl as she spoke about cutting her hair like that, something which got the red-head to tilt her head to the side and start to think about it. When Emma started to change her tone of voice though and talk about circling each other and such...well Aoko would start to do just that. The woman began to move around Emma, instead of having the girl turn around. After a full lap around the girl Aoko would stop in front of her and flash her a friendly smile. " Naaaaah. No need. You look good as it is."

As the conversation shifted yet again, Aoko would raise an eyebrow. Hearing Emma talk about how she wanted to have a serious competition against Aoko, the Actress would smile and move her hand up to gently pat Emma's head. She had opted to give the girl a slight teasing. " Don't get what your saying at all ~" The Actress said in an overly teasing and joking manner, rolling her eyes a bit at how silly she must have sounded doing so. Of course she wanted to try her hand against Emma as well. It was only natural, hopefully she'd be able to do well against the girl and they could have an entertaining bout.

One thing that made Aoko a bit confused though, came when Emma seemingly out of nowhere started to blush profusely. The red-head would keep her eyes fixed upon the girl and start to inch a bit closer towards her, so that their faces were quite close to one another. Her sky blue eyes staring right into Emma's eyes. " A-are you okay, Emma-chan ?" Aoko would ask as she tilt her head towards the other side. " You look pretty red ? Did you suddenly get a fever or something ?"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8