by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 243 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 243 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Newbie's Poolside stress-relief (Open-invite)

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Newbie's Poolside stress-relief (Open-invite) - Page 3 Empty Re: Newbie's Poolside stress-relief (Open-invite)

Post by NightRaven Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:04 am

Emma started opening her mouth to say something but thought better of it, relaxing as the two ladies met, Aoko's arms embraced Emma and the white-haired wrestler reciprocated the gesture, her arms linking around Aoko's back. What to talk about now? Oh, her fave moves! "Mmmmhhahaha, ne~ Aoko-chan?" Emma happily asked in a low whisper, gently patting the redhead's back as she drew backwards a little, idly stroking her long red hair as she was about to lock eyes with her friend. "What's your fave submission hold? ..Or did I assume completely wrong and that's not how you fight at all? I mean for all your appearance tells me you could be a powerhouse, or even be good at squash fights or something."

She trailed off, eyes leaning downward, voice darkly hushed. "You could also use these two to smother your opponent, now that I think aBO-!" Her face blushed a tint of rose as her mind registered she'd just stared at and complimented Aoko's breasts, embarrassment stuttering up her immediate apology. "G-g-gomen ne, Aoko-chan. Atashi honto baka!" Emma hastily buried her face in Aoko's shoulder, trying to dissipate the heat from her cheeks as quickly as possible. "O-oh." Emma drew her face back up to meet Aoko's, her cheeks now a lighter shade of red. "If I'm infringing on anything or hurt you somehow, please just say so... Sorry for that, what were we talking abo-ah. I assumed you were a woman who fought with submission techniques.. because your body's quite pretty and similar to mine and I think that's how my dé️but will go. I-I mean that I'll fight likely exclusively using submission tactics and such..." Emma's smile faded as her voice trailed off, replaced by a frown, the young woman's face furrowed with obvious worry over her self-presentation. I gotta stop being such a suck-up complimenting ass-kisser, dammit. This is a horrible first impression. I'm the worst...

NightRaven
NightRaven

http://michael-777.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Newbie's Poolside stress-relief (Open-invite) - Page 3 Empty Re: Newbie's Poolside stress-relief (Open-invite)

Post by LunarWolf Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:01 am

Aoko smiled a bit as she looked on at Emma who soon enough asked her what she did, something that caused Aoko to tilt her head a bit, slightly confused by the question, the girl would then of course simply keep listening to Emma for a bit, blushing quite a bit at what Emma said about her breast, a comment that made Aoko more than a little bit embarrassed and left her unable to answer right away as she had to let Emma keep going. But finally the world renowned actress would clear her throat and then try and put on a smile on her blushing face.

" A-ah well you were right at first. I-I s-suppose that I am a submission wrestler, that an a Striker I guess. So Yeah a bit of both I assume." Aoko said as she would nod to Emma gently and then let out a little giggle, " You don't have to take things so serious here Emma, relax a little. " The red headed beauty said as she would then try and take a step back from Emma and nod to the girl again, " Also it might not be the smartest to tell everyone what kind of moves you plan to use the most in the ring, cause being new and unknown in AFW is probably the best thing isn't it ? Because no one knowns what style or what kind of moves you will do." Aoko said with a half smile on her face as she pondered on that thought a bit herself.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by NightRaven Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:17 am

Emma waited for Aoko to finish, then quietly cleared her own throat before speaking up. "I'm sorry about that, my mood tends to swing.. often violently-not involving actual violence mind you just my mood takes a pretty bad spiral downward sometimes. A-and you're right, I have to relax and not think about everything so intensely.. seriously giving some things consideration is fine but not the point I get absorbed and obsessively depressed like that. It's just stupid of me. I suspect it might be a side-effect of having to consider a few thousand variables per minute in sortie airspace? Another negative leftover from my days as a pilot I guess, critically scrutinizing and over-thinking myself into depression."The white-haired woman inhaled then sighed, a light smile spreading and growing bigger across her face. "However.. I imagine everyone, every single contender has stuff like this to worry about, I mean every man and woman has his or her own circumstances and problems, right? Just a part of life."

Emma blinked as she felt her hazel eyes gleamed with a brighter shine, was it her happiness or maybe that was the water or something else, she didn't really care but she could tell she felt a whole lot better. "So what're you called is.. you're a 'Striker'? Is that what I'd be called too, or is there another name for a fighter who might fall back on grappling to gain advantage?" The hazel-eyed newbie quickly muttered a softly-whispered addendum: "But then again me being ticklish is gonna make grappling another woman a bit more of a challenge than it could be.. 'specially if it's a nude, hentai or bed match." before blinking in surprise then giggling softly, feigning embarrassment as she scratched at the back of her neck with a stray hand. "Y-yeah, um I probably should keep a lid on that part, huh? It's not smart at all to tell all my possible opponents how I plan to go about beating them. But is it okay to just confide in one person because I've already divulged my secrets to a certain first special friend of mine, that being you.. ehehehe. Then again I certainly hope I can make friends out of my opponents in future matches and I know that's probably a bit too much of an idealist's viewpoint but still, it'd be really nice to belong to a group of friends. Sorry for making such a huge distraction like this.. come on let's get to actually using the pool for what we're here for and swim shall we?" She fell backwards into the water as she began swimming backstroke, happily humming a short tune to herself.

Last edited by 11311 on Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total

NightRaven
NightRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:23 am

Aoko listened on as she would hear Emma talk a bit and her head would be spinning a little bit from all the information she was getting on Emma, the girl was very nice but Aoko figured that she might have found one of her quirks already, she listened to each word intently though and caught something very interesting. " Oh ? Pilot ? You used to be a pilot. And Yeah some people have a lot on their minds during matches sometimes. But I think it gets easier the longer you have been in the ring." Aoko let out with a smile as she would not at Emma.

" I think it's called a Striker, it means that I specialize in punches and kicks....and a few submissions hold as well....so I guess that's how I work." Aoko let out with a little smile following her words as she would then shake her head a little. " I don't know if too many people are gonna know about you being ticklish, unless you tell everyone about it. " Aoko let out as she would soon bring her hand up towards Emma's head and ruffle up the girl's head a little. " Don't worry I'll try and only use that advantage if I am in a serious pinch." Aoko said with a bit of a joking smile on her face to try and reassure Emma and to crack a bit of a joke as well. " Hehe, that would be nice ~" Aoko responded then as she would start to swim, doing the breast stroke as she would then hear Emma hum that little tune. " Ah ? what song is that ?" Aoko asked as she wasn't quite sure if it even was a song but she took a gamble.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by NightRaven Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:37 pm

Emma realized all too late that she was overwhelming her friend, by the time it clicked she'd left too much silence and Aoko had already begun to respond in kind, so Emma tried her best to give an apologetic look with her eyes, widening them for a moment.

"Ahhahahahehe, I'm glad it'll get easier over time Aoko, I won't want to be distracted but I think it might happen nonetheless still. Mhm yeah! I agree, that matches how I'll fight in my matches as well I mean, I'm not all about grapples. Besides 'Striker' sounds like a cool title anyway, not something simple or silly or insulting at all. And as for your choosing to tickle me in our hypothetical bout? Then I'll be sure to put up a good fight for you, I doubt you'd have to resort to that unless I'm deadly serious to the point I would not notice that I might be dealing you legitimate and serious harm. I know the objective in wrestling but I've heard of people dying or suffering fatal or life-threatening injuries all the same." Reaching the end of the pool, Emma quickly reoriented herself around and kicked off the tiling just under the water line, propelling herself back the way she came.

"Oh that old song? It's just something my mother used as a lullaby when I was little. I'll have to look up the song from what lyrics I can remember, the title escapes me right now." She slowed down her backstroke as she gave her responses a little more thought. "Hey Aoko? As for you rightfully taking advantage of that little fact about me? I don't intend to let the whole world know, just women I feel I might become close friends with. Actually you're only the third person I know that knows that about me, the first being my mom and the second being the woman who looked after me after mom died. Actually I'm.. pretty sure it was Fiona who created my attraction to tickling in the first place, she was like a foster parent or adoptive older sister."

NightRaven
NightRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:26 am

Aoko couldn't help but enjoy her time with Emma right now, feeling as if the girl was quite a good person to have as a friend, and whilst she listend to the girl she smiled and nodded a bit whilst swimming as she kept on listening. The idea of Emma putting a serious hurt on her or harm her in anyway was not the most compelling thing to hear and it made Aoko shake her head a bit. " B-but you wouldn't try and do that right ?" Aoko let out a bit nervous, seeing as she didn't know much about the girl she couldn't be sure and the comment had sort of left Aoko a bit nervous.

" Well it sounds very nice, and....sorry to hear about your mother. I hope I didn't ....bring back bad memories or anything." Aoko let out as she got nervous again, a bit worried that she might have insulted or made Emma sad by asking what she had and making her think about her dead mother, she didn't know how it felt but she could imagine that it wasn't something that one would want to think off too often.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by NightRaven Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:42 am

Emma abruptly slowed herself down by grabbing onto the lane markers, righting herself to hold a brief but serious conversation. "Of course I wouldn't do that to you Aoko-chan! The only way I can ever imagine myself doing something like that is if I were intoxicated or under hypnosis of some sort, or forced to take aggression-enhancing drugs which I can never see happening to me. I've yet to inflict that kind of pain on anybody in all my life and I'm not gonna start now, not if I have input." Her eyes angled down, casting her hazel gaze into the water for a moment and reflecting the unhappy change in her voice. "I think that would make a really cruddy storyline element for any wrestler to partake in, hehe.. I prefer the 'defeat means friendship' M.O for my career. I get fighting earns an opponent's respect by defeating them however I think something like that fits my sweeter side."

"Oh, right.. about all that, I had no bad memories of her. In fact the only bad memory I have of mom is her actual death, sure she didn't die happy but she did the best she knew how and gave me the best life I could have asked for. Don't worry, that wasn't insulting or upsetting at all! In fact I'm happy you asked, it shows you care about me already. I'm glad." The white-haired woman beamed a wide grin, laughing unabated as she resumed swimming, her head falling back into the water.

NightRaven
NightRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:09 am

Aoko eyes went wide a bit as Emma started rammbling on about all the certain ways she could possible go into that situation, but she wouldn't on her own at least. With that Aoko would soon shake her head a little. " That's kinda nuts though. Let's hope something that crazy won't ever happen ~ Like all of it ~" Aoko said a bit teasingly before she would nod her head when Emma told her about her other side, " Me too! I hope that if we meet in a match we can have it be a really good and fun one!" Aoko said with a smile on her face and would then move her hands up to her face to brush a few strands of hair out of it.

Aoko couldn't help but feel a bit happy that Emma wasn't mad at her for mentioning her mom and was sort of happy that the girl seemed to be as happy as she was then seeing Emma drop down into the water again. Aoko did the same as well as she would start to swim. " That's good at least ~ And of course I do ? Didn't we say that we were friend now ?" Aoko let out with a smile on her lips.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by NightRaven Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:55 am

The white-haired wrestler mumbled a little, stalling as she came up with a response. "Y-yeah, sorry about that I'm just speaking my mind as soon as I think up things, I know that none of that could happen to me, besides it'd be a rather dark and scary way to start a career in wrestling if any of that ever did happen and I agree, it's too out-there and nuts to even work. Besides even if it did I think any friends I make during my time here would look out for me. Maybe even save me if I found myself in danger?" Emma teased, grinning over at Aoko. However her grin gave way to a sudden blush, her eyes widening a little in self-perceived embarrassment, almost classic 'tsundere' blushing, she realized. "I mean- I hope you'd- would you come to save me if I called for help?"

Emma laughed to herself, sheepishly smiling as she angled her head to the side to watch Aoko swim alongside her. "I'm a bit of an odd one aren't I? S-sorry about that. But I.. I think I'm already unwinding and getting used to life outside the strict military and all that. Y-yeah we're already friends I think. As for any fight we might get into later on, I agree I hope it'll be a long and fun one! Hehehehehehehe-I-I promise I won't resort to unusual tactics like tickling unless you go there first~!" Now laughing brazenly, Emma accidentally swallowed a mouthful of water to which she coughed and spluttered but kept on swimming, recovering as she swam on.

NightRaven
NightRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:15 am

Aoko smiled and nodded for a few seconds as the lovely white haired girl said what she did and with those words coming out of Emma's mouth there was little that Aoko could do but blush a bit as she looked on at the lovely girl. She would then let out a little giggle and would then bring her hand up towards Emma's shoulder to gently place it on top of the girl and with that she would say " Of course I would! what else are friends for ~" Aoko let out as she would then go back to keep swimming along side Emma and smile at the girl.

When the white haired beauty said what she did she would look on at the lovely girl and with that she would let out a little giggle and nod her head a little, " Well we are all a little odd." Aoko let out and soon she would stop swimming and look on at the lovely white haired girl. " Good good! I promise to not tickle you if that's the case ~" Aoko said with a smile as she would then roll her shoulderrs a bit and with it she would then wrap nod her head a little. " If you want I can try and see if the two of us can get a lovely match someday, I might be able to get a sway in on the decision." Aoko said as she would put a grin on her face.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next