by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 149 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 149 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Newbie's Poolside stress-relief (Open-invite)

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Newbie's Poolside stress-relief (Open-invite) - Page 4 Empty Re: Newbie's Poolside stress-relief (Open-invite)

Post by NightRaven Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:15 am

Taken aback yet very glad for Aoko's response, Emma regretfully resisted the urge to swim under or jump over the railing lane markers separating the two women to gleefully glomp onto and cheerfully hug her new friend. "R-really, you'd do that for me? Woah. Th-thank y-.. Arigatō, Hontōni. Shikashi, watashi wa shinpai shite kita, atashi tomodachi o tsukuru haya sugiru?" Emma coughed, swallowed and came to a stop as she stood up again, resting and leaning on the lane railing. "S-sorry if I butchered that, watashi wa nihongo ga heta desu." Another breath. "I imagine I'm not a very good speaker.. anyway I was just worried about moving too quickly in making friends with you." Emma smiled, resuming swimming.

"Aoko-chan..." Emma blushed a little, grateful for the offer. "Hmm, while I love the sound of that and I look forward to a match with you Aoko, I don't think it's awfully smart of me to expect to fare well against you without any practice beforehand." Emma lowered her eyes for a moment, thinking a little before they lit up in joyful anticipation. "Hey, this is just a suggestion but.. could we spar sometime? I'd like to test myself against someone willing, like you, before I get into any serious competition. Is that okay? M-maybe someday soon if you have time? I mean a practice match before we have that serious fight." The white-haired woman asked, hopeful and eagerness clearly present in her voice.

NightRaven
NightRaven

http://michael-777.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Newbie's Poolside stress-relief (Open-invite) - Page 4 Empty Re: Newbie's Poolside stress-relief (Open-invite)

Post by LunarWolf Sun May 05, 2013 7:21 am

Aoko looked one with bit eyes in a bit of confusion as Emma seemed rather happy state after what she had said with the two of them hugging like they did now thanks to Emma's quick actions that had left Aoko stiff for a second out of sheer surprise over how quickly the white haired cutie could act. " Ah ? No no it's quite alright, don't worry about it. And don't put yourself down so much! With the way you are going, you're probably gonna say that you aren't an near perfect beauty or something like that." Aoko blurted out as she blushed a bit. " And who is a good speaker ? All you need to do is how to fake well speaking, that's what I do." Aoko said with a teasing smile on her face.

When Emma resumed swimming like she did Aoko moved after to keep swimming with her, " Ah ? Are you sure ? I mean....not to put myself down or anything after I just said what I did too you...but I'm not the best wrestler or the absolute best fighter, so you might even be able to take me down rather easily..." Aoko said sounding slightly worried and maybe a bit down because she wasn't as good as she thought Emma assumed she was. When Emma suggested the practice match though Aoko's ears perked up and she looked on at the girl whilst swimming, " I'd be happy to do a fun sparring match against you, I'm free any time well...this week most likely, got a bit of filming to do next week and the week after that though." Aoko let out as she would nod her head a little and then let out a soft little giggle.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by NightRaven Sat May 11, 2013 11:20 am

"S-sorry if I startled you there, that's something I still gotta work on." Emma hurriedly blushed and motioned to wave that unpleasant moment away. "Ahh me? Aoko-chan of course I'm not perfect, just a good blend of cute and sexy~! Besides, perfection is boring." The white-haired fighter laughed, fumbling her stroke, accidentally and humorously dunking her head underwater for a moment before righting herself, still laughing. "Ahhahaha, I'm having a great time here with you already, Aoko-chan. I really like you!"

Continuing her laps, Emma listened keenly to her friend's responses as their conversation continued. "Well Aoko, we both can't tell how a fight will go until we get there, can we? I think we're going to surprise each other in the fun, good way." Emma mused out loud, then gasped in pleasant surprise after her friend mentioned her upcoming appointments over the following week. "E-eeehhh? Busy busy! Aoko-chan, you're quite a multi-tasker, you're a wrestler and an actress? That's amazing! So.. how about this Friday? Wait does AFW even have sparring open on Friday nights? I dunno.. guess that shows how much of a newbie I am huuh~?" Emma giggled, suddenly diving underwater to cross underneath the markers into the same lane, then resurfaced as she eagerly chased her friend down, her face sporting a friendly troublemaker's grin as she began to close in on her.

NightRaven
NightRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue May 14, 2013 7:47 am

Aoko simply nodded her head a bit as she listened to Emma, she waved her hand along with Emma's as they left that moment behind them and with that she soon got to hear what she would consider Emma being slightly modest, " Ah don't be like that Emma, you know you are." Aoko said as she would smile and wink her eye at the white haired girl and then gave her a cute smile for a second. " Hmm? Oh well I am having quite a wonderful time with you as well Emma-san." Aoko said with a bright smile on her face as she would then keep on swimming along with Emma.

" Oh ? Well maybe so, though I doubt I'd be able to do much against someone that seem to be as good as you are." Aoko let out and would then watch how Emma went on on what Aoko had come to understand were a little bit of tangent thing of Emma's. " Ah well I guess I am, and of course they are. For us wrestlers at least. It's a date then! Friday night....Oh! That sounded a bit wrong didn't it ?" Aoko let out with a joking laugh to follow as she said it too.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by NightRaven Fri May 17, 2013 4:49 am

Emma blushed a little, Aoko's compliments getting through her defenses, warming her heart. "W-well then if I'm that close to perfection you are too, Aoko. A nice figure, beautiful and a good-hearted woman? We're both good people."

She giggled with a mischievous, sinisterly air as she approached Aoko, a suspiciously imitating grin quickly replaced by a warm inviting smile. The white-haired woman came to a stop just out of reach of an arm's length from Aoko's body. "Hey Aoko-chan, can I hug you please? C'mon let's leave all that talk of our match for some other time shall we?" Emma's warm tone seemed innocent enough, however she flashed that prankster's grin again, telling that the snowy-haired newbie wrestler had something else in mind. "Hehehehehee~! A date, Friday night? Sounds perfect." The hazel-eyed fighter giggled again as she swam closer, this time stopping well within Aoko's reach, leaving around 40 cm between the two women, Emma mentally noted this was well within a somewhat dangerous distance were they actually in a match. "So should I bring a formal dress or.. something else? Hehehe just kidding! I know I'll bring my wrestling attire to that date." Emma let out an unabashed giggle at her own silly joke, her arms folded under her chest and holding her sides as she bent forward from laughing so much.

Last edited by 11311 on Fri May 17, 2013 4:52 am; edited 1 time in total

NightRaven
NightRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:12 am

Aoko nodded her head at Emma's comment that went right back to her, something that simply made Aoko put on a warm nice smile, " I can live with that ~" Aoko let out with a cute little giggle following what she said.

The Cute redhead looked on a bit wearily as Emma started to move in closer, it wasn't so much that Emma was doing it or anything other than the way she was doing it that made Aoko a bit cautious, something that made the girl shake her head a little and blush when Emma asked about the hug, The Lovely Aoko kept looking on at Emma for a bit more, before she would move her arms up ready to give the girl a lovely hug again, but as she was about to do that she heard what Emma said, which left the lovely Aoko with a smile and got a cute little laugh out of the beautiful actress. " Hehe~ well You can bring whatever clothes you want ~" Aoko let out all until the girl moved and leaned forward like that, Aoko would soon move closer herself and wrap her arms around Emma for a nice hug where she would also lean down to give Emma's head a gentle and quick kiss.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by NightRaven Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:26 pm

Wrapped up in Aoko's embrace, Emma relaxed and returned the gesture, feet kicking happily underwater as she leant forward slightly, using Aoko's chest as a pair of pillows as she rested her eyes. A thin smile spread along her mouth as she thought through a response, distracted by listening to the ambient sounds they made together, along with the sloshing of the water around them.

"Bring whatever I want? How about I turn up na-" Emma stopped herself mid-syllable, blushing, eyes shot open wide and frowning hard as it dawned on her just how far she'd let her perversions and libido run wild. Her voice quieted suddenly to a soft whisper. "G-gomen nasai, ah-I really need to calm down.. Actually that'd more fit a date ending in one of our bedrooms if anything.. then again wrestling in formal wear seems too counter-productive." The white-haired woman mumbled to herself as she fidgeted, snuggling her cheek back onto Aoko's lovely twin hills and bounced back with a softly-spoken affirmation. "Aoko-chan, I'm really glad I met you."

NightRaven
NightRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:54 am

Aoko couldn't help but blush quite a bit when Emma started to nuzzle her face down against her breasts, and she soon felt how the lovely white haired girl kept herself down there, looking rather lovely, but that still didn't change the fact that Aoko was blushing quite a bit, and there was no sign of the blush stopping as she just looked down upon the lovely white haired beauty.

" Eh.. ??!! W-well...I...I mean...yeah...that's might be better for an ending." Aoko let out as she would then shake her head a little, making some of her beautiful red hair swoosh in the water. " Formal wear though....I dunno, doesn't seem like it would be good, whatever we wore would probably get damaged, and good formal wear isn't exactly cheap." Aoko let out with a joking tone, all before she heard what Emma said next. " Hehe ~ Well I'm glad I met you too Emma-san."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by NightRaven Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:46 pm

Emma giggled, hugging Aoko gently, feet kicking through the water.. she felt like a child again, far as she can tell this couldn't ever be a bad thing. "Hehehe, Aoko-chan? Can I start asking some more interesting question? Please?" Emma opened her eyes as she looked up, meeting Aoko's own. Impatient, or either too excited to wait for her friend's response, Emma eagerly voiced forth a barrage of questions. "S-stuff like 'what's your fave wrestling hold?' or.. hm. 'Are you the kind of girl who enjoys teasing her opponents in matches' or, as I suspect.. like me you're a sweetheart?" The white-haired woman smiled a warm, thin smile up at her red-haired friend. But that smile grew to a happy, wide grin as a final idea pinged in her mind like a light bulb. "Oh hey! Here's something to ponder; how'd ya like to have a tiny wrestling match against me right now? Although.. I dunno how that would play out, a-and I don't see it being very easy for either of us to fight in.. kinda like how I imagine mud wrestling goes. Something like that." Her enthusiasm deflated as quickly as it explosively arrived, Emma closed her eyes and quietly rested her cheek on Aoko's breasts once more. "S-sorry about that, I got too excited and didn't let you talk.. yurushite-kudasai."
NightRaven
NightRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:37 am

Aoko was just about to answer Emma's first question when she was quickly caught off guard as Emma started to as her a bunch of question all at once it seemed, barley giving the red head much time to think about any of them, as such as soon as Emma had finished speaking the red head would take a moment and let out a breath of hot air as she blushed a little. " Ah ?...you could have at least waited for me to answer..." Aoko let out before she would stroke the back of Emma's head gently. " Well the first one was....wrestling hold right ? Well I think armbars ? Maybe...I mean those are the ones I am good at." Aoko let out before she would then take a second to think, putting on a ponderous look on her face. " I suppose I am a sweethart...I'm not much a teaser...and wrestling match ? ....Sure...but how would we do it ?" Aoko let out as she would then look on at Emma, " I mean right here in the pool might be difficult and anywhere around here would probably hurt if it isn't in the pool."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next