by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 169 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 168 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Newbie's Poolside stress-relief (Open-invite)

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Newbie's Poolside stress-relief (Open-invite) - Page 5 Empty Re: Newbie's Poolside stress-relief (Open-invite)

Post by NightRaven Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:00 pm

Emma laughed, gently squeezed Aoko as she playfully stuck her tongue out, blowing a raspberry. "Ppppphhhhbt~! Hehehe~! Ahh gomen gomen Aoko-chan, I think I'm reverting to a younger mind or something like I'm a kid again!" She teased, cuddling a little tighter, exhaling softly, happily as Aoko petted and stroked her hair. "Hmm, yeah that seems very like you, that's a good answer. But as for me? I think I like the idea behind the headlock, it's a good restraining move if I'm smart about applying it close to the mat and it allows me to exploit an opponent's vulnerabilities, as well as tease and humiliate her for as long as I can hold her down of course, simple stuff like messing with her hair or even giving a noogie." The white-haired woman giggled, sighing happily. Emma listed off her emerging thoughts on her fingers. "Aoko-chan, I was only half-serious about that. Hm, putting some more thought into it.. We'd need at least a solid surface to stand on and maybe something to be a substitute for the ring ropes if the mat was held just under the water line. Then again I think it might be too much work to put the same pressure on a limb underwater that you might above it. And there's there's the obvious issue of ensuring you don't drown your opponent in the middle of a fight." She sighed and her hands dropped down to gently grasp Aoko's waist. "That's a few more rules I can imagine quite a few wrestlers may be unhappy with. In the end I think it's a silly idea that shouldn't really be put into practice. Hey..?" Emma's face brightened in a wide smile again. "This is a funny place to have such deep-thinking conversation, isn't it? Tehehehehe~! I love this but still, it's rather odd at the same time. You wanna get out of the pool? We've been in herre for a good hanful of minutes already."
NightRaven
NightRaven

http://michael-777.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Newbie's Poolside stress-relief (Open-invite) - Page 5 Empty Re: Newbie's Poolside stress-relief (Open-invite)

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:48 am

Aoko couldn't help but blush a bit and then let out a little giggle as she heard what Emma said as she stuck out her tongue and cuddled up against her. Aoko waited a few seconds before she would ruffles up Emma's hair a little and then say " Well that doesn't sound like a sweetheart to me ~" Aoko said teasingly as she would then let out a soft little giggle before she would then sigh a little, " Oh Yeah! You forgot pushing your opponents face against the side of your breasts." Aoko let out as she stuck her tongue out a bit in a playful manner as she gave that little joking suggestion kind of idea.

When Emma soon began to talk about the various rules and things that the two of them could probably pull off a pool wrestling match with, but of course Aoko was forced to soon ruffle up Emma's hair a bit, " Stawp thinking up so many rules for something that won't happen. Silly ~" Aoko let out with a fun loving grin on her face, and when Emma soon suggested that the two of the should get out of the water, Aoko of course smiled and nodded her head as she would try and take a hold of Emma's hand and start to guide the girl over towards the pool side. " Of course, we can't stay in here forever."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by NightRaven Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:11 am

Emma giggled swiftly, listening to Aoko's reply with rapt attention. She was practically hanging off every word, blinking in surprise, she'd forgotten that one. "Tehehehee, Aoko-chan's noogie feels so nice~, please keep that up~! Hm, booby-press!? That's teasing~! But that works very well too." The white-haired woman quietly rested her head against Aoko's chest as she began to fall into rhythm with the soothing sounds and sensations enveloping her.

Of course that serenity, however brief, was soon abruptly held up by an open palm playfully rubbing against her scalp once again. Her hazel eyes snapped open at the moment, a muffled giggle quickly flowing out of her mouth. "Ah-! Awwww, hehe~okay then I'll stop, I promise. Hey is there something about my hair you like, or is playing with it just.. hm I guess it IS a cute and effective way to get my attention, huh? I'm kinda like a puppy or kitten or something..." Emma wondered out loud, idly staring down between them into the water, moments later, after Emma suggested they vacate the pool, she felt a gentle tug as Aoko's hand began guiding Emma's own, leading the drenched-to-the-bone white-haired newbie wrestler back toward the pool's edge. "Mhm, glad you agree, it's about time we got out. As close to a perfect paradise as our first meeting here amidst the waves has gotten, and as much as I wanna just lie in your arms for eternity, nothing lasts forever as much as we'd want it to. Sure, let's go dry off. I-I mean we both have lives to live and share as companions with each other, all that mushy lovey-dovey stuff girlfriends do." Emma swiftly punctuated the end of her affirmation with a wink and a light, whisper-soft giggle.
NightRaven
NightRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:13 am

Aoko couldn't help but smile a bit as she got to hear all that Emma had to say, it was quite a interesting thing to learn that if the two of them ever had a match...she could probably be expecting a noogie or a booby press by the white haired beauty...which of course wouldn't be something that she didn't want to experience....well she could say that he could live without the noogie. In any case the beautiful red head soon started to guide the girl off towards the edge of the pool.

" It's not so much that way, it's more that it's a common way for me to show affection in a sense....I guess. Don't think too much about it Emma-san, especially when i don't think too much about it myself." Aoko said with a hint of a teasing tone to it. when the two of them had reached they edge of the pool Aoko got to hear what Emma had to say, something that did cause a blush to appear on the face of the beautiful actress as she happened upon a loss for words. " Ah ?...a...I-i...." Aoko let out, not exactly sure what to say right now as she would turn to look at Emma for a few seconds. " W-what d-do you mean by that ?" Aoko would ask, eyeing the girl a little with that blush on her face.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by NightRaven Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:23 pm

Emma smiled wide, she tried to hold back her rising compulsion but couldn't help it and broke into a laugh she muffled with her left hand clasped over her mouth. "Eeeeh? Ehehehehe~ So you're like this all the time then? Okay Aoko-chan! I won't put that much thought into it starting now. Promise!" She giggled and grinned, crossing her middle finger over her index finger on her right hand.

She picked up on Aoko's sudden quiet immediately. Confused at first, Emma looked into Aoko's face, wondering just what turned Aoko nonplussed, She caught on after a couple seconds passed. "Eh? D-did I say something wrong.. or bad? O-oh, what do I mean by that..? I mean we're two women who've just met and started up a friendship.. sorry, I didn't think to word that differently. Was that embarassi-sh-should I refrain from referring to us by that term? I did speak it in the manner it's usually used, implicating two women who've known each other for awhile, m-maybe I shouldn't have said it like that..."

Last edited by 11311 on Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
NightRaven
NightRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:22 am

Aoko ended up with a really almost overly cute pouting face as she heard Emma laugh out like she did, " Moooooooooooouuuuh It's not that funnny...." Aoko let out as she heard what the girl then said, she couldn't help but just shake her head a little from left and right and put on a faint blush as she kept up her pace, and soon attempted start climbing out of the pool, which was of course when Emma did something that cause her even more embarrassment than before.

The beautiful actress remained quiet for a few seconds before she had finished listening to what Emma said, after a few seconds the actress would pull herself out of the pool and turn so she was seated on the pool edge and look down towards Emma. " No! No! Of course not, it's absolutely fine....y-you...just kinda...took me by surprise is all." Aoko would let out before she'd reach down with her hand in order to try and offer a hand to Emma and attempt to help the girl out of the pool.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by NightRaven Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:50 pm

"Awwwww~" Emma playfully groaned, then laughed as she quickly nuzzled Aoko's breasts one last time before the beauty escaped the pool and beyond her clutches for the moment. "You mate a cute pouty face! Hahaha~! Aww Aoko-chan don't worry! You don't have to like my evil teasing laugh, besides if you wanted to hear a sweet angel's laughter you know what ya gotta do." Emma winked and stuck her tongue out, blowing a quick raspberry up at Aoko as she reached out to grasp the woman's hand, climbing up out of the pool, heavy water rippling off her and giving way for sunlight to illuminate her wet body. As her feet broke from the water's grip Emma's right arm steadied herself on Aoko's back for support.

"Ohh, I'm surprising?" So it was my .. what? What about me surprised you today? Please, tell me." Emma smirked as she looped an arm around Aoko's shoulders, her left hand shooting up to meet with her awaiting right for a lighthearted tussle around, putting Aoko into a sudden, weak, easily-breakable and warm-hearted headlock.

Last edited by 11311 on Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
NightRaven
NightRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:34 pm

Aoko couldn't help but pout a little bit more when she heard Emma say what she did, and couldn't help but feel a bit like Emma was making fun of her right now, even so she couldn't help but kind of enjoy it as the same time as she felt like she was being made fun of, regardless she watched the beautiful white haired woman as she stepped out of the water and with that Aoko eyed the girl's lovely frame for a bit until Emma moved down to seat herself next to her. When she soon felt the girl's arms start to move around her she would look on all up to the point when Emma wrapped her arms around her neck.

" Aah! H-hey? " Aoko let out as she would soon move her arms up to try and push the girl's arms off of her head in an attempt to break the hold. " You're just a surprising person in the way you put things sometime!...." Aoko let out as she would shake her head a little and then she would try and shake her head a little, " Will..you stop making fun of me soo much Emma-san ?" Aoko said as she pouted cutely once again.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by NightRaven Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:07 pm

Emma was amazed at how much teasing Aoko was willing to tolerate before pushing back, she'd been expecting resistance at the beginning, not by this point. Still, she laughed as she played with the redhead, sneaking in a quick kiss to her temple as her arms came up to start resisting. "Hm, I promise to stop if you give me a little fight back, come oooon~! You're not gonna let me just do this to me, are ya? C'mon nee-san fight back! I admit I'm now making fun of you Aoko, sorry but..." Emma giggled as she relaxed her arms, her right almost going limp, relaxing and resting on Aoko's shoulder as her left hand curled into a fist as it kissed Aoko's forehead, already rotating with devilish and glaring intent as Emma gently bumped her knuckles along Aoko's scalp, starting to rub them along Aoko's hairline. "Tehehehehehe~! I can't help myself! Aaaaaahhhhahahaaa~! NOOGIENOOGIENOOGIENOOGIENOOGIE!"

Last edited by 11311 on Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:03 pm; edited 3 times in total
NightRaven
NightRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:46 am

Aoko suffered through even more and more of Emma's teasing as she started to hear what the girl was saying, and soon enough she felt how the lovely Emma started to rub her knuckle against the red headed actresses head, something that caused her to wince out in annoyance before she finally decided that she should fight back, just like Emma said, and with it she would try and grab onto Emma's head, attempting to wrap her arm around it for a side headlock and pull it down, all to press the the white haired hottie's face up against the side of her breast, whilst she would bring her other arm down to lock it with her own in order to try and get a firmer and better hold over Emma. " If that's what you want! Then I won't go easy on you! Emma-san! I won't stop until I make you submit."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next