by saryakimura96 Today at 8:12 pm

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 8:09 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:23 pm

» Look who came crawling back- Valentina Cousins vs Renee Steinhauser
by ScyldScefing Today at 7:05 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 152 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 149 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion, saryakimura96, Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

No More Waiting (Invite Only)

2 posters

Go down

No More Waiting (Invite Only) Empty No More Waiting (Invite Only)

Post by daemongirl Sun May 19, 2013 11:40 pm

No More Waiting (Invite Only) Juvia_loxar_chinese_style__fairy_tail__by_juviaaa-d59dooj.png

Tonight's live broadcast of AFW's Friction was half way over and off to an incredible beginning just like always, the crowd just now calming down somewhat after the previous match which had only ended once one of the women were brought to orgasm in front of everyone at the arena and watching at home. The next spot on the card simply read promo and it had the crowd mumbling amongst themselves as they tried to figure out just who was going to come out and for what purpose, exactly what the french woman standing behind the entrance curtains wanted, the mystery around the spot only adding to the quickly growing excitement in the arena.

"Its about time I did this, can't believe in all my months here I never booked a promo spot until now." Natasha said to herself while peeking through the thin gap in the curtains, trying to gauge when the perfect time for her to come out was. Several months prior to tonight Natasha had taken part in an event called the Temple Games, which despite her being a rookie at the time had gone very well for her as Natasha had come out of it with the most pendants of anyone, including the several veterans she had long admired before coming to the AFW. She had wasted no time after it was all said and done before cashing in her pendants for a match that had only been described to her as the ultimate hentai match, an opportunity Natasha simply couldn't pass up. But as excited as she had been to get the match underway she had decided to wait until after Avalanche where she had already had a match, and during the few months afterward Natasha had saved it as she continued to build up her popularity with the AFW fans. In all that time she had never come to a decision upon who to face, but she was tired of waiting and was going to solve that tonight.

Suddenly, for the fans at least, every light in the building would go off leaving everyone in the arena in total darkness. This lasted for a few seconds but once a soft [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCEd0I-AMrw:7j8l6uyr]beat[/url:7j8l6uyr] began to play over the loud speakers thousands of tiny but oh so bright LED lights flickered into life across the ceiling of the arena, mimicking the night sky while a waterfall began to flow over the entrance. Then as the music hit a fast beat the waterfall would part and two spotlights would converge upon Natasha as she posed for the crowd who were now growing wild, the blue haired beauty with one hand on her hip and the other upon her breasts for a few seconds before she began to make her way rather quickly to the ring. Sliding underneath the bottom rope Natasha sprang up to her feet and waved to the crowd, the microphone in her hand soon noticed by the fans who only quieted down once the lights returned to normal and Natasha began to speak.

"As always you guys show that you really know how to make a girl feel welcome and as much as I wouldn't mind hearing you all cheer for me a little longer I have something big to announce." Natasha paused just then to give the crowd a moment to settle down, continuing once she was able to hear herself. "Now for those of you who don't know I made my debut just before the Temple Games last year, in fact some of my most memorable matches, involving women I used to cheer for from home just like you are cheering for me now, were thanks to my participation in the Temple Games. I was having so much fun I didn't realize just how many of those pendant matches I had taken part in and when it was all over I remember someone from the back informing me I had gathered the most pendants in the AFW!"

Natasha once again paused for effect, starting to walk about the ring as she continued speaking. "And the very next day I used every single one of them to ensure I gained the opportunity to take part in what was described to me at the time as the ultimate hentai humiliation match! Excited though I was Avalanche demanded my full attention so I waited, and once that was over I bided my time while I both prepared myself and searched for the perfect opponent, but I simply couldn't choose between all the sexy woman in the back who deserve to be in this match more than I do. So listen up all you beauties backstage, I, Natasha Rain Loclear, am now declaring this an open challenge for any one of you who believes they can best me in a such a match!"

The crowd at that point began to chant "whats in the match", something that brought an even wider smile to Natasha's lips, the woman letting them continue for a good half a minute before she answered them. "Oh didn't I mention the match involves bullet vibrators on our g spots, both of us in string bikinis in a pool of oil, where victory only comes when one of us begs the other to stop! For the loser, humiliation, for the winner go all the spoils, including her opponent for a week, control over her attire and entrance during their following match, and of course being able to apply a henna tattoo of their choice upon the loser's body!" Natasha shouted into the microphone clearly growing more excited by the moment, though she suddenly wondered if anyone was going to be willing to risk all that.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

No More Waiting (Invite Only) Empty Re: No More Waiting (Invite Only)

Post by Yatori Mon May 20, 2013 12:25 am

Natasha and the crowd did not have to wait for long as [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUNrGjjRomo:1hoa6pvy]Discotheque[/url:1hoa6pvy] signaled the presence and interest of a certain mafiosi.

No More Waiting (Invite Only) 1Ya-ChanMafiosi.jpg

Donning her mafia get-up, Yatori Shizuku sashayed over to the ring. She took a minor detour to pick up a microphone from the announcer before clambering up the steel stair and slipping through the ropes. Her trench coat-clad body briefly and provocatively straddled the middle rope during her entry. She strode over to Natasha and favored her possible opponent-host with a winning smile and knowing green-eyed gaze.

"Hi, Natasha-san! I came as soon as I heard about your offer, which I must say is a deal I simply cannot refuse since it's my cup of cum." The brown-haired woman grinned widely. "Can I consider it taken?"

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon May 20, 2013 12:46 am

Natasha stood there mic in hand waiting for anyone to make their interest known, the seconds of silence which ticked by feeling agonizingly slow as her worst nightmare seemed to be coming soon. So when she heard the music begin to play she let out a deep sigh of relief, only to then freeze up for a moment as she realized where she knew that song from. Her eyes went wide and her jaw literally dropped slightly at the sight of none other than the legendary Yatori walking towards the ring, a woman she remembered watching what felt like years ago but had never even dreamed of being able to actually meet her in a match. Now not only did it seem like she was going to fulfill a fantasy she had not even dared to dream of, but that she would also be facing a hentai master in a match where Yatori would be right at home.

"Ya...Yatori! I can honestly say I never expected to see you coming down to accept my challenge." Natasha said excitedly while also working to regain her composure, giggling at Yatori's cup of cum comment. "I had planned to wait and see how many would come out before making a decision, but theres no way I could pass up a chance to do this match with you Yatori, consider it taken indeed!"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Mon May 20, 2013 1:32 am

Yatori graciously granted the excited Natasha all the time the delighted blue-haired girl needed to compose herself. She doted upon her fans, especially if said fan was also a fellow wrestler. And Natasha appeared to be totally overcome by joy at the chance to meet her in the ring for a sexy match. So Yatori would do anything and everything in her power to make this dream match a reality for her newest partner in the ring.

"The pleasure and honor is mine, Natasha-san. I look forward to my time spent in the ring with you... and the time I'll be spending in your company, be it as the victor making my mark upon your body..." Her emerald eyes glittered teasing. "Or as your devoted and loving prize."

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon May 20, 2013 1:45 am

Natasha never knew quite what to expect when she came face to face with the wrestlers she had watched before joining the AFW since so often they proved to be quite different than what they seemed on television. But Yatori was one of those pleasant exceptions as she seemed entirely genuine with her kind words, Natasha feeling herself not only relaxing in the woman's presence, but growing ever more lustful as well.

"Why Yatori, you're going to make me blush if you keep up with those praising words. Also, I believe it will be both of our pleasures to meet one another in this match." As she said that Natasha couldn't stop herself from slowly approaching Yatori, her hips swaying to and fro as she came within a few inches of her future opponent, her breasts pressing against Yatori's own lovely mounds for the first but certainly not the last time.

"Win or lose, it sounds as if we win either way doesn't it Yatori? Now, why don't we make this match official by sealing it with a kiss, much better than signing a boring contract don't you agree?" Natasha would say with a sly grin upon her lips, leaning in to press her lips to Yatori's own if the woman accepted her offer.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Fri May 31, 2013 11:37 am

Yatori felt her own intense desire for Natasha grow in leaps and bounds as the latter invaded her personal space for a face-to-face encounter of the closest and most intimate kind. "I aim to please everyone, Natasha," she purred while their breasts came to know each other. "You, me, everyone lucky enough to watch us..."

Her eyes glittered at the irresistible invitation. "Consider my lips sealed by yours, Natasha." She met the other woman halfway through, her kiss firm and warm. Her tongue would slide out of her mouth and seek entrance into Natasha's to twirl around its counterpart in a sexual oral equivalent of a handshake. And her breasts would not be left out of it as they would be caressing their opposite numbers in a desirous manner.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:57 am

Natasha was still a little bit star struck as she not only found herself standing before such a famous veteran of the AFW's hentai division, but with her lips mere millimeters away from Yatori's own juicy lips, anxiously waiting to see if the woman would accept her proposal and seal the match with a kiss. She should have known there was no need to worry as without a second thought Yatori did just that, pressing her lips to Natasha's while her tongue slid into the french woman's mouth, their tongues seemingly wrestling their own little match in that moment.

Natasha couldn't help but moan into the kiss which was quickly growing into quite the passionate embrace, loving the sensations of pleasure coming from her ample mounds as she pressed her chest firmly against Yatori's own lovely pair, rubbing her breasts against the woman who would be her opponent in quite possibly the sexiest match AFW had ever seen. "Well thats certainly the best way to make a match official, don't you agree Yatori?" Natasha would say after breaking their sweet kiss, almost purring as the words left her lips while her hands slid down along Yatori's back down to her firm ass which Natasha simply couldn't resist from giving an equally firm squeeze.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:40 pm

Fully enjoying the impromptu make-out session to seal their deal, Yatori gladly traded moans and tongue with Natalia, investing her entire attention and body in entrancing her future opponent. Her bust matched the blue-haired girl's chest for every wanton rub and desirous push, and her soft lips only reluctantly parted from their opposite number, briefly trailing a thin line of saliva.

"You can't get any better than that, all right." Her hands slowly but surely journeyed towards Natalia's derriere. The mafiosi let out a small cry of delight as fingers kneaded her buttocks in just the right way that she liked. "Ungh, nothing's definitely better than that," Yatori murmured before returning the favor by clasping the other girl's equally lovely ass while her eyes sought to hold Natalia's gaze. "I'll see you in the ring, then, and outside it..."

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down