Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 142 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 2 Bots

JoggingJokes

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Tsuki vs. Lakota: All-Out Smother!

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Tsuki vs. Lakota: All-Out Smother! - Page 4 Empty Re: Tsuki vs. Lakota: All-Out Smother!

Post by Daaharu Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:03 am

Janet lay on the mat for a long time after she was released from beneath her opponent, shaking her head and moaning as she tried to compose herself. She really hadn’️t minded losing that first fall to Azami—the girl was a sexy goddess with a tremendous ass, and it was Lady Lakota’️s honor to be dominated by her. She was not, however, a jobber, or even very submissive by nature—not by a long shot. She appreciated a great body, and she appreciated the skill the Japanese princess had displayed in so effectively neutralizing her. But she was not about to concede the match that easily.

Janet smiled up at Azami as the princess gloated about her first round victory. “I couldn’️t help being so, err, quick,” she replied, making no move to get up and continue the match. She planned to take her sweet time with it, and regain her strength before the second round. “I was wet the instant I laid eyes on you, Azami, sweetie. Once you began stimulating me down there, everything just sort of…came together.” She gave the Japanese girl a little wink. “Don’️t think that I won’️t get even, though, sweetie. I would never let my opponent show me such a wonderful time without doing the same for her in return.”

Almost five minutes after she had tapped out, Janet finally rose to her feet once more, stretching out her arms and yawning. “Well, that was relaxing,” she said, giggling. “But I think it’️s high time I begin kicking your butt.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Tsuki vs. Lakota: All-Out Smother! - Page 4 Empty Re: Tsuki vs. Lakota: All-Out Smother!

Post by Guest Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:32 am

Azami put her hand in front of her mouth as she laughed at Janet's words. She had to admit that this girl had a good sense of humor, something she didn't see too often in this place. Janet even managed to make the blue haired princess blushed a bit with her joke, and she's now feeling excited to see the girl returning the favor after that bold declaration.

"You know how to entertain me, Janet-san... I like that," Azami said with a teasing smile. "Oh, I can hardly wait for that... Like I said I do want to get acquainted with your body~"

Azami patiently waited for Janet, feeling confident that no matter how much longer the girl took to recover herself, she would still be able to handle the Lakota girl. When her opponent finally got up and stretched herself, the blue haired girl smiled as she did a little stretching herself.

"Have you prepared yourself to lose again, Janet-san?" I might let you choose which part of my body you wish to get intimate to~ Ohoho~" Azami playfully taunted the girl before getting to the middle of the ring for the start of the second round.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:48 am

Azami seemed to enjoy Janet’️s joking and soft teasing, and the Lakota girl relished the opportunity to make such a lovely opponent happy. She gave a deep, theatrical bow, her hair touching her toes before she rose back to her full height and made her way slowly to the center of the ring, facing down the Japanese princess before the second round began. “You will have plenty of opportunity to get acquainted with my finer features, Azami, before the match concludes,” she teased.

A small, sly grin spread across her face, and she couldn’️t help but add: “And, if you’️re lucky, after the match concludes.”

When Azami started teasing her about losing again, Janet shrugged and bounced back and forth on her heels. “Well, if I were to lose this round, I’️d very much like to properly introduce myself to your breasts,” she commented. “I, however, do not intend to lose. It is my intention to smother you out with my own splendid posterior. Prepare yourself.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:00 am

Azami chuckled at Janet's comment, and she couldn't help but to get excited at the thought of a possible after match "fun" with the girl. She would definitely love it. Lady Lakota seemed to be a fun person to hang around with, but for now, the princess reminded to set her focus on winning the match first.

"Oh don't worry, I'm sure my breasts would love to get acquainted with you, Janet-san~" she teased, jiggling her perky breasts at the girl with a mischievous smile.

The bell for the second round would ring soon, and Azami would start circling Lady Lakota. She could have asked for another lock up and might benefited from it with her fresher condition, but the princess liked to play around a bit more to see what Janet was capable of. Once she thought that she had an opportunity, Azami would charge in towards the girl, and try to wrap her arms around her opponent's waists so she could turn around to get herself behind Janet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:07 am

Janet started circling, as well, planning her next attack. She sort of wanted Azami to attack first—her thought process was pretty simple: If she attacks me, then she very well could make a mistake, and I would have the opportunity to exploit it—but, if the Japanese princess were to try to go on the defensive, as well, Janet had some ideas as to the type of attack she thought would be most effective against her.

All those plans disappeared, however, when Azami attacked first. She came in quickly, wrapping her arms around Janet’️s waist and trying to turn her around. The Native American girl, however, was not about to let that happen. While she had allowed herself to be caught by her lovely opponent, she grabbed onto the girl, refusing to allow Azami to get behind her.

“Mm…time to play, sweetie,” she giggled, and, rather than trying any sort of real wrestling move—the one she had tried so far in this match had caused her nothing but grief—she instead brought her hands down to Azami’️s armpits and began tickling the princess relentlessly.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:14 am

Azami was still smiling when Janet caught her arm, thinking that she could pulled some sort of reversal soon enough, until the girl did the unexpected and tickled her armpits! Azami gasped and tried to clamp her mouth shut to prevent herself from laughing, but it was only a matter of time before her effort went in vain as she squirmed around.

"Ahh?! Ahahah! H-hey! Ahhhaah!' she tried to protest, but unable to do so due to the sensation she felt on her armpits.

Azami quickly tried to pull away from Janet, raising her foot and planted it on the girl's stomach to gave a light kick which would propel herself backwards. As a result, the princess' back would be slammed against the mat, causing her to let out a yelp as she landed with both her legs in the air. The fall was enough to make the blue haired girl felt a bit dazed, and leaving herself open to her opponent for the time being.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:30 am

“Oof!” Janet exclaimed, stumbling backwards as Azami kicked her right in her gut. Despite still being a little rusty after that devastating first round, she managed to stay on her feet, and her fortitude was rewarded as she saw Azami go down across the ring. This was her chance to get back in this match. Rushing over to her downed opponent, she grabbed the girl’️s legs and gaze her a big, confident smile.

“This round is going to be mine, Azami,” she declared. “You may not think so yet, but after I soften you up, you won’️t be able to resist when I sit down on your face and make you worship my ass.”

She hooked her opponent’️s legs under her own armpits. Turning around, she turned Azami over onto her back, bending down and trying to pile on the pressure as she put the Japanese princess into a Boston Crab.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:48 am

"Uuhh..." Azami couldn't respond to Lady Lakota's taunting as she was still feeling dazed from the fall.

When her opponent turned her around and put her into a Boston Crab, though, all her senses seemed to be snapped out again from the pain, and she let out a soft cry. It seemed like she's gotten too confident after that quick fall, and now getting punished for it.

"Aah...!" she groaned while trying to kick her legs to free herself. "Please impress me... uhh... Janet-san..."

Azami wasn't about to let a single hold subdue her, though, and she would try to push her arms on the mat while gritting her teeth. The princess began to crawl towards the ropes, wanting to force the rope break before her opponent's hold would take its toll on her body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:18 am

Janet bent down low, trying to stretch her opponent’️s legs out as much as possible. While she didn’️t necessarily want to see the Japanese princess in pain, that was all a part of the game when it came to ensuring that she come out on top in this smothering contest. “Oh, I’️ll impress you, Azami, sweetie,” she cooed, her gentle voice in stark contrast to the painful hold in which she held the sexy blue-haired girl. “Lady Lakota never disappoints.”

Though she was focused on maintaining the hold, she noticed that her opponent was slowly but surely pulling them towards the ropes. She didn’️t want to let her get there—it could, potentially, throw a wrench into her plan—but if she released her now and attempted to pull her back the result could be much the same.

Instead, Janet decided to shift both of her opponent’️s legs so that they rested beneath her left leg, and with her other arm reached back to seize Azami by her hair. “Oh, no no no!” she giggled. “You aren’️t going to get out of this hold any time soon!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:30 am

"Ah!" Azami yelped as Lady Lakota shifted the hold and grabbed her hair to prevent her from reaching the ropes.

The blue haired girl groaned and squirmed helplessly under her opponent's grasp, feeling slightly embarrassed yet excited at the same time. Azami grabbed Janet's hand that was holding her hair to try prying it off, while still using her other hand to drag herself close to the ropes, even if her progress would be almost non existence from the look of it.

"Ghh... that's what you think..." Azami retorted defiantly, even if she her opponent's words were looking true as it was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next